Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10139 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ubunja you are ugly(no offense intended), so how you have a handsome dude picture on your profile?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Ubunja you are ugly(no offense intended), so how you have a handsome dude picture on your profile?
yes I'm ugly.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am, but I will be no part of this. Have fun...
it seems i may have to join the yoruba tutoring with dande55,i am most likely gonna end up marrying a yoruba guy,so let me learn the language
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

First off, I've infinitesimal patience for this type of your prevarication, neither do I have the stomach of a surgeon to tolerate futile and inutile discuss.

Our discuss is predicated on financial independence, so I don't know where the twaddle about PhD factor in.

Conversely, making dogmatic assertion such as the highlighted does not accentuate your point or accord it credibility, neither will I condescend into puerile díck measuring on my worth.
When you're able to handle your emotional outburst and revert to our discuss, then we can talk.
are we still using big words on the internet to appear smarter than we are?

Dude, if you were a billionaire you wouldn't be looking for a girl who works 9-5 for another man. Period.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

First off, I've infinitesimal patience for this type of your prevarication, neither do I have the stomach of a surgeon to tolerate futile and inutile discuss.

Our discuss is predicated on financial independence, so I don't know where the twaddle about PhD factor in.

Conversely, making dogmatic assertion such as the highlighted does not accentuate your point or accord it credibility, neither will I condescend into puerile díck measuring on my worth.
When you're able to handle your emotional outburst and revert to our discuss, then we can talk.
you are obviously gonna get no where with this. He sees things from a traditional lens,you see things from a woke lens. Oil and water cant mix
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Human delusion has no limit. Some actually believe I advocate and support violence against women. Lmao grin. One even said, sometime ago, that nairaland men redpill men support rape against women. grin grin grin Oh my!

Trolling, stalking, and hating people for their opinions on the internet must be draining. Here are refreshments to recoup the lost energy so I get to see more of this amusing lunacy. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
it seems i may have to join the yoruba tutoring with dande55,i am most likely gonna end up marrying a yoruba guy, so let me learn the language
This is disastrous! grin grin . For me, I don't wish to get married to a Nigerian man and if I must, it would be an Igbo or Fulani Man but Yoruba man? Tarh! Odi aye atunwa grin Not in this life! grin

Alright: so after learning the alphabets , you separate the vowels( faweeli) from the consonants (konsonaatii). There are seven vowels in Yoruba. (a, e,e,I,o,o,u) .
Then you start with morphines ( join two letters together, one constant+one vowel)

Like: f+ a = fa
t+e= te
D +o = Do
etc....

Wait lemme drink water. grin

Cc Dande55
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Dande55: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
This is disastrous! grin grin . For me, I don't wish to get married to a Nigerian man's and if I must, it would be an Igbo or Fulani Man but Yoruba man? Tarh! Odi aye atunwa grin Not in this life! grin

Alright: so after learning the alphabets , you separate the vowels( faweeli) from the consonants (konsonaatii). There are seven vowels in Yoruba. (a, e,e,I,o,o,u) .
Then you start with morphines ( join two letters together, one constant+one vowel)

Like: f+ a = fa
t+e= te
D +o = Do
etc....

Wait lemme drink water. grin

Cc Dande.55

Ah, you must be a great Rabbi.
Ooin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
This hyprocrite men cant handle their own poison, suddenly they are whinning and giving us a chill drink. we shall drink when we are thirsty.

The rate at which men here call women hoes and other derogative names have increased in recent times

you cant have an intelligent conversation with a guy without him calling you a hoe, a slut and other names all due to being an alfa male, redpilled and mgtow on nairaland

when the same abusive tactics is used against men here, they start whining and giving out free beers

some women are been deceived thinking that argueing with a nairaland "redpill" "alfa-males" and "mgtow" shows they are intelligent or make them accepted into the men kingdom, no it doesnt, they still see you as a hoe and evening newspaper.

people here including the moderators, do not understand the level of damage some of this derogative remark on women is doing psychologically on young boys, men and women alike, it makes men and young boys see women as just sex object, stupid creature,this type of mentality leads to violence and rape against women, for women, it reduces their self worth and esteem

look at our society, women are been killed, used for money ritual, beaten and rape all because men do not value and respect women

if a woman cheats or manipulates you, nothing stops you from moving on, instead of brutalizing her.

some of us here do not understand the level of impact all these insane messages here does to both men and women offline.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by goodnewscliff(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Men and women are EQUAL but not the same.They are EQUAL because they are humans,they are not the same because one has a penis,the other a vagina,and also some hormonal differences
I think he was talking about roles, leadership, headship amd many more.... Its even stupid to equal a man to woman!!!!! Does this fact hurts?? I don't understand??
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Is this some kind of SOS call? Ain't picking that fvcking call! grin grin grin

Laslas everybody will log out and face reality..lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Lol, what's owole? grin grin grin

You can start from Yoruba alphabets: a bi, di, eh, e, f, gi, gb, o, o , l, m, si, sh, ti, u, wi, yi, z. grin

I tried fa! grin

Are you an ogbomoshian?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
biGDhAp:

Are you an ogbomoshian?
Nope, never been there.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Nope, never been there.

That "fa" word .. They say it alot over there
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

some women are been deceived thinking that argueing with a nairaland "redpill" "alfa-males" and "mgtow" shows they are intelligent or make them accepted into the men kingdom, no it doesnt, they still see you as a hoe and evening newspaper.

That is the thing,when one devotes her life to engaging in debates that favor women others calls her names. I was called low value because i came to debunk what the Op said and this is what i get because i called you out for insulting a woman who isnt aware of what her son is doing.
Many times people have told me to quit arguing with males on this forum but i still do,not because i am affected in anyway but because there are ladies whose esteem are damaged with some posts. I was even working on a creating a miseducation for females.

How do we debunk stereotypes?By having reasonable discourse or resulting to vulgar words?
You counter foolishness with wisdom,not insults.
Most times you dont have rebuttals to offer just profane words.
It seems i should back out of this gender war,at least i have nothing to lose.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by nelogee7(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
That is exactly the kinda of woman every mother wants her son to marry ... spot on OP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
goodnewscliff:
I think he was talking about roles, leadership, headship amd many more.... Its even stupid to equal a man to woman!!!!! Does this fact hurts?? I don't understand??
Jeeeeezzzz I wonder why most guys are always eager to engage in superiority debates, I wonder what you all have achieved with the superiority claims so far? Absolutely nothing! If online likes and shares pays bills, gives good leadership, eradicate poverty, increase living standard of average Nigerian, create jobs , invent and make record breaking discoveries etc, maybe just maybe your eagerness to earn likes would have been justified but No. With all your so called supremacy, we are still an underdeveloped country being ruled by an autocratic ancestor. We top the rank in internet frauds, crimes and all manner of atrocities! Oh need I remind you, we still have baby manufacturing companies, ritual killers and deadly Boko Haram terrorists are getting stronger by the day. So much for your supremacy! Y'all need to get your priorities right!

Oga Mr Superior, when was the last time you visit an orphanage, give food to the poor, cover the unclothedness of the helpless? When was the last time you help those who can't pay back? Oga Superior, can you live alone in this world? Can you do all things yourself? Can you reproduce without your counterpart? Oga Mr Superior if all women were to be extinct, will you survive? .Get your priorities right!
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

That is the thing,when one devotes her life to engaging in debates that favor women others calls her names. I was called low value because i came to debunk what the Op said and this is what i get because i called you out for insulting a woman who isnt aware of what her son is doing.
Many times people have told me to quit arguing with males on this forum but i still do,not because i am affected in anyway but because there are ladies whose esteem are damaged with some posts. I was even working on a creating a miseducation for females.

It seems i should back out of this gender war,at least i have nothing to lose.

this people do not see intellectual debate from women as anything, you dont do that, you go ballistic on them too like they do on you.

a tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
biGDhAp:

That "fa" word .. They say it alot over there
Lol just used it, Nothing much!
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by goodnewscliff(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Jeeeeezzzz I wonder why most guys are always eager to engage in superiority debates, I wonder what you all have achieved with the superiority claims so far? Absolutely nothing! If online likes and shares pays bills, gives good leadership, eradicate poverty, increase living standard of average Nigerian, create jobs , invent and make record breaking discoveries etc, maybe just maybe your eagerness to earn likes would have been justified but No. With all your so called supremacy, we are still an underdeveloped country being ruled by an autocratic ancestor. We top the rank in internet frauds, crimes and all manner of atrocities! Oh need I remind you, we still have baby manufacturing companies, ritual killers and deadly Boko Haram terrorists are getting stronger by the day. So much for your supremacy! Y'all need to get your priorities right!

Oga Mr Superior, when was the last time you visit an orphanage, give food to the poor, cover the unclothedness of the helpless? When was the last time you help those who can't pay back? Oga Superior, can you live alone in this world? Can you do all things yourself? Can you reproduce without your counterpart? Oga Mr Superior if all women were to be extinct, will you survive? .Get your priorities right!
Been long here on nland... I dont type much!!!
I know for sure it would be wayyyyy worse if it were women running d show!!! I cant debate this!!! Cant debate nature
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Been long here on nland... I dont type much!!!
I know for sure it would be wayyyyy worse if it were women running d show!!! I cant debate this!!! Cant debate nature
I don't get the bolded..

But here's my gist, both genders complement each other . None is superior, none is inferior. We are just one body in different form.A man's weakness is the woman's strength, a woman's weakness is a man's strength. That's how I see the world.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

this people do not see intellectual debate from women as anything, you dont do that, you go ballistic on them too like they do on you.

a tit for tat
Lol...it will lead no where...

It seems to me you are bothered of what people think of you,or you attach importance to how males on this forum see you.

Its a faceless forum,what someone who doesnt feed you or clothes you says about you should not bother you.you may never see any of them face to face.

No level of insult can change people's views. You posting a picture of ubunja and his location only made him more popular and didnt stop his redpill message.
Why not teach ladies to be strong instead?
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by goodnewscliff(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
I don't get the bolded..

But here's my gist, both genders complement each . None is superior, none is inferior. We are just one body in different form.A man's weakness is the woman's strength, a woman's weakness is a man's strength. That's how I see the world.
u logically correct!!!! Just that nature places male as leaders both in animal nd men kingdom!! Its that simple!!! I would accept this and move on if i was a woman!!! Its not a debate
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hisduchess:
I really don't take NL guys serious except for very very few of them, cos most of them think below standard,just imagine what this clownish boys are yarning on this thread.tueh!
another low value woman.. I'll start mentioning all of them so none of you men that messages women on NL avoid them.. this thread na open yansh thread..

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hisduchess:

Exactly especially these 4 major frustrated rats that their moniker starts with K,O,M and their chief aturu U grin
another one..
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by cyprus000: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
are we still using big words on the internet to appear smarter than we are?

Dude, if you were a billionaire you wouldn't be looking for a girl who works 9-5 for another man. Period.
If taking potshot at my none-obfuscating use of word is your idea of recrimination, then you're one petty emotional cry baby who suck.

To the highlighted; another parochial hogwash. Dude, I'm no billionaire but living more than comfortable, and if I'm living true to your rhetoric, I wouldn't have been single for the past 18yrs.
Your see how pathetic you sound.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
goodnewscliff:
u logically correct!!!! Just that nature places male as leaders both in animal nd men kingdom!! Its that simple!!! I would accept this and move on if i was a woman!!! Its not a debate
You missed the last sentence of my post Sir, that's my perception, I'm not one to force opinions on others. Just wanted to let you know that Superiority debate is dumb and only myopic minded people engage in it because it leads no where. In some homes the woman is the breadwinner and leader while in some the man is. Wouldn't it be foolish to put something so versatile in a box and argue myopically? Sir whoever is the boss, should do what leaders do and make life better for others. That's it.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

If taking poshot at my none-obfuscating use of words is your idea of recrimination, then you're one petty emotional cry baby who suck.

To the highlighted; another parochial hogwash. Dude, I'm no billionaire but living more than comfortable, and if I'm living true to your rhetoric, I wouldn't have been single for the past 18yrs.
with your eagerness to use words well it shows you're just trying to impress people and may not be doing well in life.. no offense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

If taking poshot at my none-obfuscating use of words is your idea of recrimination, then you're one petty emotional cry baby who suck.

Baby, your period of singleness has come to end... It is I you await.. I'm falling for your English.... grin grin

Ermmmmmm ladies, prepare your wallet Asoebi is on the way.... grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just ao you know.. a 19 year old virgin girl hawking agbalumo on the streets has more value than linda ikeji and rita dominic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by kurupt1: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
This hyprocrite men cant handle their own poison, suddenly they are whinning and giving us a chill drink. we shall drink when we are thirsty.

The rate at which men here call women hoes and other derogative names have increased in recent times

you cant have an intelligent conversation with a guy without him calling you a hoe, a slut and other names all due to being an alfa male, redpilled and mgtow on nairaland

when the same abusive tactics is used against men here, they start whining and giving out free beers

people here including the moderators, do not understand the level of damage some of this derogative remark on women is doing psychologically on young boys, men and women alike, it makes men and young boys see women as just sex object, stupid creature,this type of mentality leads to violence and rape against women, for women, it reduces their self worth and esteem

look at our society, women are been killed, used for money ritual, beaten and rape all because men do not value and respect women

if a woman cheats or manipulates you, nothing stops you from moving on, instead of brutalizing her.

some of us here do not understand the level of impact all these insane messages here does to both men and women offline.

But most young women are now hoes.So we shouldn't say the truth as it is??We should treat a slut as a queen??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by cyprus000: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are obviously gonna get no where with this. He sees things from a traditional lens,you see things from a woke lens. Oil and water cant mix
I think you're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / Letter To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.