Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Understanding A High Value Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding A High Value Woman (10106 Views)

The High Value Woman Is VIRGIN. / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Just ao you know.. a 19 year old virgin girl hawking agbalumo on the streets has more value than linda ikeji and rita dominic
I think part of the confusion on this thread is due to the word "value." Actually, "sexual market value" (SMV) should be the right term. grin That doesn't mean girls on this thread are not being disingenuous. grin

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by cyprus000: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
with your eagerness to use words well it shows you're just trying to impress people and may not be doing well in life.. no offense
I'm sorry, I just lost my capacity to give a flying fùck.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by ichidodo: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
I believe career ladies can become high valued even when they "hit the wall" as long as they are humble,docile, submissive and self effacing....The older and higher the body count the more she has got to be humble infact she must always be in a state of grovelling just to be considered for an LTR..It's a tough world out there for these group of ladies...And there is a certainty that most will never get an LTR not to talk of marriage...to high valued males.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Just ao you know.. a 19 year old virgin girl hawking agbalumo on the streets has more value than linda ikeji and rita dominic
Says kennedy....
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Lol...it will lead no where...

It seems to me you are bothered of what people think of you,or you attach importance to how males on this forum see you.

Its a faceless forum,what someone who doesnt feed you or clothes you says about you should not bother you.you may never see any of them face to face.

No level of insult can change people's views. You posting a picture of ubunja and his location only made him more popular and didnt stop his redpill message.
Why not teach ladies to be strong instead?

i dont understand your point, what is my business with how people think of me online or how male sees me, how is this relevant to the topic of discussion? btw, who cares about this set of males here, do you have any emotional attachment to this people, do you know them in real life and how they behave, you do not have anything to write down except supporting and protecting this set of humans.

people are influenced on what they read online, what they read online influence their personal decision offline

i think it will be better not to mention me, i rather waste my time going tit for tat than trying to see reasons or discuss intellectually with some online baffons who hid under their moniker to abuse women because they arent their mothers or sisters.

bye.

5 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Martinez39s(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ah! cheesy Second batch of refreshments for the journey ahead. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Warned yah! Don't pick that call! grin grin

She's new in the game, let her learn... grin grin
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
kurupt1:
But most young women are now hoes.So we shouldn't say the truth as it is??We should treat a slut as a queen??

like some of your sisters i guess.

you dont know what your sisters does, what if she is a slut like every other women, should men treat her like a queen even though she is a slut?

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by goodnewscliff(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
You missed the last sentence of my post Sir, that's my perception, I'm not one to force opinions on others. Just wanted to let you know that Superiority debate is dumb and only myopic minded people engage in it because it leads no where. In some homes the woman is the breadwinner and leader while in some the man is. Wouldn't it be foolish to put something so versatile in a box and argue myopically? Sir whoever is the boss, should do what leaders do and make life better for others. That's it.
no insults plz!!!! U going all general here !!! Reason y i discuss topics with women not girls!!!! Anyway its a mans world and no changing that till forever
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Says kennedy....
says reality.. i wonder how you cant understand this... you're a woman.. this is basic knowledge.. i shouldn't have to tell you
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
cyprus000:

I'm sorry, I just lost my capacity to give a flying fùck.
me neither
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
goodnewscliff:
no insults plz!!!! U going all general here !!! Reason y i discuss topics with women not girls!!!! Anyway its a mans world and no changing that till forever
Touché ! undecided

You sound emotional though because I see no insults in that post you quoted. Anyways, have a lovely night rest.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
I think part of the confusion on this thread is due to the word "value." Actually, "sexual market value" (SMV) should be the right term. grin That doesn't mean girls on this thread are not being disingenuous. grin
right exactly sexual market value... that's one of the major values man needs from a woman... i now know why arabs marry young women... its simply because they know a much older woman is less likely to have a high sexual market value... women like michelle doesn't like this thread though she claims shes a high value woman.. all lies

1 Like

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
@sexylassie2,do what you wanna do,it leads no where. You will only get angry and frustrated about people who have a thick skin and are probably laughing as they are typing.you think an insult can bother Ubunja? Do you think he even reads peoples mentions? He has got a strong overbloated ego that no insults touches him .Do you think he has a conscience or has feelings? i want you to create threads strengthening women to be tougher than him, like lavylilly does. Trolling them will get you more angry,open threads and feed women ego to be strong as theirs(as i intend doing). Tell ladies to step up their standards like they are doing,when they notice we arent affected by their miseducations and we have our source of strength they will stop ranting online.

Bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by goodnewscliff(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Touché ! undecided

You sound emotional though because I see no insults in that post you quoted. Anyways, have a lovely night rest.
I dont wanna go ballistic on ya tonight!!! At least not Tonight!! I dont bash women anyways!!!! Was trying to have a constructive conversation with ya void of issh of any kind since my kinda women aint on nland anylonger!!! Miss em sad

Good nighty night
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

this would have been better

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
right exactly sexual market value... that's one of the major values man needs from a woman... i now know why arabs marry young women... its simply because they know a much older woman is less likely to have a high sexual market value... women like michelle doesn't like this thread though she claims shes a high value woman.. all lies
I have never hidden the fact i am 43 years old with a body count of 37,i am still sexy no matter what wink

3 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by sexylassie2(f): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
@sexylassie2,do what you wanna do,it leads no where. You will only get angry and frustrated about people who have a thick skin and are probably laughing as they are typing.you think an insult can bother Ubunja? Do you think he even reads peoples mentions? He has got a strong overbloated ego that no insults touches him .Do you think he has a conscience or has feelings? i want you to create threads strengthening women to be tougher than him, like lavylilly does. Trolling them will get you more angry,open threads and feed women ego to be strong as theirs(as i intend doing). Tell ladies to step up their standards like they are doing,when they notice we arent affected by their miseducations and we have our source of strength they will stop ranting online.

Bye

do not be bothered about me.

bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I have never hidden the fact i am 43 years old with a body count of 37,i am still sexy no matter what wink

subtle jokes to cover up flaws.. i understand the mind games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Bbbwings: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
This hyprocrite men cant handle their own poison, suddenly they are whinning and giving us a chill drink. we shall drink when we are thirsty.

The rate at which men here call women hoes and other derogative names have increased in recent times

you cant have an intelligent conversation with a guy without him calling you a hoe, a slut and other names all due to being an alfa male, redpilled and mgtow on nairaland

when the same abusive tactics is used against men here, they start whining and giving out free beers

some women are been deceived thinking that argueing with a nairaland "redpill" "alfa-males" and "mgtow" shows they are intelligent or make them accepted into the men kingdom, no it doesnt, they still see you as a hoe and evening newspaper.

people here including the moderators, do not understand the level of damage some of this derogative remark on women is doing psychologically on young boys, men and women alike, it makes men and young boys see women as just sex object, stupid creature,this type of mentality leads to violence and rape against women, for women, it reduces their self worth and esteem

look at our society, women are been killed, used for money ritual, beaten and rape all because men do not value and respect women

if a woman cheats or manipulates you, nothing stops you from moving on, instead of brutalizing her.

some of us here do not understand the level of impact all these insane messages here does to both men and women offline.

Now you're sounding emotional.
Who here is advocating rape or ritual or assault?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by cyprus000: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ariza:
Baby, your period of singleness has come to end... It is I you await.. I'm falling for your English.... grin grin

Ermmmmmm ladies, prepare your wallet Asoebi is on the way.... grin
Lolcheesy my singleness was not lack of chance, but as a result of not wanting to hurt anyone with my stolidity. I don't think you would want to go against thatwink
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
subtle jokes to cover up flaws.. i understand the mind games
what else do you want?you have given me tags,i gladly accept them.you have the disgusting habit of tagging people you know nothing about once they dont agree with you.

You aint different from those that call me a male behind a female moniker,or the ones that claimed they figured you out on facebook and uploaded a picture they assume is you or the ones who cooked up a fake picture and address to claim as ubunja 's

If the idea of me being an evening newspaper gives you joy,then embrace it,i dont mind,i will still counter your points when i dont agree with them.

That is how you once assumed guys use and dump me in a thread of yours when we had a disagreement.

Why didnt you call me evening newspaper when i agreed with you that women dont love themselves?lol

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by kurupt1: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

like some of your sisters i guess.

you dont know what your sisters does, what if she is a slut like every other women, should men treat her like a queen even though she is a slut?
Sincerely,I can't vouch for my sister oo.Infact,it's only my grandmother I can vouch for
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
what else do you want?you have given me tags,i gladly accept them.you have the disgusting habit of tagging people you know nothing about once they dont agree with you.

You aint different from those that call me a male behind a female moniker,or the ones that claimed they figured you out on facebook and uploaded a picture they assume is you or the ones who cooked up a fake picture and address to claim as ubunja 's

If the idea of me being an evening newspaper gives you joy,then embrace it,i dont mind,i will still counter your points when i dont agree with them.

That is how you once assumed guys use and dump me in a thread of yours when we had a disagreement.

Why didnt you call me evening newspaper when i agreed with you that women dont love themselves?lol
i agreed with you because you said the truth.. my problem is... why attack the idea of a woman of high sexual market value has nothing to do with all i mentioned.. i mean you clearly don't support the fact women who keep body counts and are passed their prime have no value.. it only screams one thing.. that that's the kind of woman you are... if you had all these qualities i mentioned.. youd agree.. but no you're here attacking the idea...
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i agreed with you because you said the truth.. my problem is... why attack the idea of a woman of high sexual market value has nothing to do with all i mentioned.. i mean you clearly don't support the fact women who keep body counts and are passed their prime have no value.. it only screams one thing.. that that's the kind of woman you are... if you had all these qualities i mentioned.. youd agree.. but no you're here attacking the idea...
Are you daft? I said your list was vague,just those two criteria(low body count and young age and cooking) is what makes a woman of high value?
You didnt say high sexual value you said high value until martinez corrected you.

Whatever you think of me aint my business
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Are you daft? I said your list was vague,just those two criteria(low body count and young age and cooking) is what makes a woman of high value?
You didnt say high sexual value you said high value until martinez corrected you.

What people do to their bodies aint my business. How is your list being vague the same with supporting or criticising a woman's body count?

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by angelfallz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:
financial independence makes a woman low value. A woman with her own money is a liability.

Anyways, I like your moniker

I really don't agree that a Woman that is financially independent is of low value or a liability.
Once a woman understands and knows her role as a wife and as a mother whether she is financially independent or not would not matter.
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

What people do to their bodies aint my business. How is your list being vague the same with supporting or criticising a woman's body count?

aren't you the stupid one that didn't read initial post where i said a woman who is older than 27 but didn't have a body count before she married, and is also a traditional woman is also high value.... if you can't keep yourself and acting like a wh*ore... why do you think you have any value... if you can't cook how the hell are you relevant to a man... would you help me write scripts for my websites?....or you'd help me convert a lead... you're just as silly as that fummi girl, its just that you try to hide your nasty attitude... she doesn't pretend.. but you're all over the place..... i thought u had some sense... get out with your 300 body count.. no wonder you're desperately trying to prove a point...

2 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
angelfallz:

I really don't agree that a Woman that is financially independent is of low value or a liability.
Once a woman understands and knows her role as a wife and as a mother whether she is financially independent or not would not matter.
her role aa a mother and a wife.. meaning the money isn't needed to give her that quality...
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Again only a 300 body count woman, feminist, nasty attitude women that wouldn't like this thread.. humans aren't hard to figure out.. there's always a trail of us in every decision or activity we partake in... thats the kind of women on this thread .. they possess one of thos quality... its not hard to figure out...

4 Likes

Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
ubunja:

Actually it was revealed to be true. But science had to sweep it under the carpet because it is offensive and Politically Incorrect and is not compatible with current cultural beliefs.

Go research about how animals are bred. A pure breed horse, once it Fvcks a lesser breed horse is written off as useless because after that all babies it will have will no longer be pure. Its womb as been contaminated.
Same as with dogs.

Same as with people. But with people it can't be talked about openly. For obvious reasons.
don't advice the fools anymore.. women will always be women.. no sense.. daft asf.. even when you try to help.. they'll go on with life and remember all we told them on NL.. don't advice anyone again
Re: Understanding A High Value Woman by Kennedyiheme02: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is no need explaining to them. If they can't drop their ego and muster some rationality on the ABC of the game, let them be. Women want high value men but many can't and won't get their game right. You can't teach stubborn women. grin
my point exactly.. womem are naturally created daft.. no amount of advice you give them would stick.. thats why they cant even produce comb.. are you surprised?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? / Barack Obama's Daughter Malia Flaunts Her Hot Sexy Body At Miami Beach (photos) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.