Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? (66397 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Sarahakins(f): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yes i do. In fact if I don’t listen to their advances. I don’t want stories that touch the heart abeg
heartbraker:
My friend likes this girl so much, but she told him she can't cope with him, that he's too handsome.

Though to say the truth I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute, no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.

So girls can you turn down a guy because he is too handsome?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sisisioge: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Good decision, because I'm willing to make someone an ancestor prematurely for this one grin

grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm sure you've gotten a few ladies in here swooning already, I don't want an easy win tongue I'm willing to mud wrestle any one of them, to win fair & square grin

Any takers?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Princelyon247(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
My friend likes this girl so much, but she told him she can't cope with him, that he's too handsome.

Though to say the truth I dey codedly envy d guy, everything about him is too cute, jelly hair, so cute, no beard face, the stature, the voice, everything about him.

If am a lady I would say no

But actually I need a serious date
Maybe 17 or 18 of age am 19 though.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
We wey no fine done get hope be that ooo

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by michspencer(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Handsome guys are not good in bed
If at all that what you said is true, I'm an exception
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Princelyon247(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Ibrahiimo post=87364409][/quote]
yeah
U cute though
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
Forget idiom abi adage my sister, take time and observe what I told you today and you will see.

If you have girlfriends who are born cute/hot, not the ones that have used artificial beautification to turn themselves to slayqueens....I mean born beautiful, try and see their dads and you will understand.

Seems kids take more gene responsible for physical beauty from their mothers than their fathers, and take more genes responsible for having sense from their fathers than their mothers, maybe grin grin
You maybe right because my sister married a man that has no business with cuteness but her kids are extremely beautiful,the kids took all of our genes neglecting their ugly dad.Even my sister's ugly husband does not want any of his kids to take after him in looks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Princelyon247(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Princelyon247(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yeah
How do I look?
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Jollyjane4U: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
They cheat
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by neutral2000: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jollyjane4U:
They cheat
but every man both handsome and ugly cheats,it is nature.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by franchasng: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
peepydelano:
You maybe right because my sister married a man that has no business with cuteness but her kids are extremely beautiful,the kids took all of our genes neglecting their ugly dad.Even my sister's ugly husband does not want any of his kids to take after him in looks
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sense wee not keel da man grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
franchasng:
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sense wee not keel da man grin grin
very funny man,he used to warn his kids from the womb not to take after him in looks.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ThatFairGuy: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
God bless you bro. Nothing beautify a man than beards. Ladies loves my well arranged beards cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
24kmagic:

If him no get bears then nothing to cute about him
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ThatFairGuy: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
You're not bad but Don't fool yourself of being handsome o. wink

[quote author=Princelyon247 post=87364628][/quote]
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ThatFairGuy: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
kestolove95:
[/s]
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by ThatFairGuy: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
What about some of us that gets woo by ladies undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sweetkev(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
You are beautiful. Will you marry me kiss
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by sweetkev(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
No, if he has what it takes to be a real man, I'll marry him cool
what does it take to be a real man to you if it's not money. Yeye girl undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by davillian(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Only eyes?
Yeah only eyes
Ive been hearing this from sec school
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by zikohwonder: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
heartbraker:
so u never see beardless cute guys b4?
cos u haven't met dis guy

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Etumudonsmart: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
My bro, money is fine boy in Nigeria.
What concern Nigerian girl with your fine face.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by aleeyus(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:
When guys are this good-looking, they tend to give off a gay vibe imo. I cannot date a pretty boy, they're not my cup of tea. I prefer a more scraggly look.
See your life undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Wallace2107: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2020
heartbraker:
huh? How many of dem prick u don take to make u conclude on that?
grin grin grin grin badt guy..shop noku
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Tapout(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2020
czarr:
Yes because they do not care to make the effort to please...unlike ugly guys who want to give the girl something to be attracted to,to make up for their looks so they make crazy effort digging the coochie...

Beautiful girls are also not good in bed cos they think the guy should please them because they are beautiful, so they just lay like a log of wood.

u should be the next emir of kano

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by BlissB(f): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2020
sisisioge:

Wicked mother grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2020
castrol180:

What does it take to be a real man and are you a real girl yourself?...mumuric station
You are an Handsome Man for posing this this question at her!!!I

I hereby have to say this again.

A RESPONSIBLE MAN is one who is God-fearing, have a meaningful Job and Yes Good character. But if that Such a Man marries or start dating and keep dating a "beautiful" lady that is the opposite of him, then that MAN is Irresponsible.

Even if the lady have a job but lack Good character it would be irresponsible of any well-to-do guy to date her.

Remember, Eve was created for Adam not the other way round.

So Men should never allow in there lives any lady with Liability mentality. I mean ladies who sees relationship as means to end Poverty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
Wrong question as usual... Let me rephrase for most of our Nigerian ladies: Will you reject a guy because he is too rich??!

Wetin consign Naija lady with good looks??! Will that pay for Mary Kay and Gucci?! grin
And why should a responsible Man be interested in a Woman of liability?

Man is He
woMan is she

So she should reach to pay his bills too. What a Man can do, A woMan can and should equally do better.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Is it just me or is the romance section filled with sex addicts. Sha some posts here don kill me with laff.
Re: Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? by darediamond(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2020
pocohantas:
Have sense and have money.

I am not using your fine face to shop on amazon biko!!!!

It would be equally responsible of you to have "Sense and Money" too my Sister as only Mumu Guys or IRRESPONSIBLE men of our era keep to beautiful and or ugly Ladies of Liability with entitlement mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.