Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (97486 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by jahlove4jah: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Don't let her see you as being desperate. Be your self. Check up on as much as you can. Go out together with her if she is cool. Give her time to know you and for you to get to know her. Sometimes it is not just the physical features we admire that counts, bit what the person brings to the table. Time will settle everything.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by PapaAdanna: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks

Just concentrate on convincing her to accept u first.
But if you ask me she has agreed, just doing the normal naija gals forming

As for her being ur last bus stop

Shut up... U mofo
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by bigt2(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
alfonso36:
I hardly make comments on post, But I did on this occasion....Baba you be expert, I go like be your friend
Thanks baba mi. I hail o! How do we do with this social distancing like this o grin

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by bigt2(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
idesylvester:
You actually spoke well, but sorry to ask ooo... Shey na u sit down fold leg so? hahhahah... na my mama tell me to ask you oooo... just kidding though

Lool. Thanks but that's not me o, I be homo sapien grin grin

1 Like

alfonso36:
I hardly make comments on post, But I did on this occasion....Baba you be expert, I go like be your friend
Thanks baba mi. I hail o! How do we do with this social distancing like this o grin

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by ArchAngelos999: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I get her drift. He’s probably a pretty boy who comes off as paying way too much attention to his appearance.

I wouldn’t date a guy like that, too. Dress well, smell nice, look tidy... but without it seeming like OCD.

you'll date a guy that dresses shabbily, smells bad and looks dirty? I'm trying to grasp, please clarify

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Beirut01: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

not my fault you're hated on here bro you caused it yourself by incessantly asslicking and worshipping the worst president the world has ever seen. your life needs a revolution Bro

You're too harsh
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by bigt2(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Brunicekid:
You make a good point here, man.
Thanks boss. cool
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Mydazz(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2020
So you have tried all you can in just one week,...... bros calm down abeg
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Keepshining(f): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Your picture or I don't believe your story. Shikena!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Ibechris2: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Guy,wait did I hear say u have sworn that she will be ur last bustop in the dating world.

Hmm! wait make u marry am first,don't be surprised tomorrow u will find yourself dating one ugly woman join her. Well,except u swear in front of a shrine,then I would believe u.

Even men who married two women are still double dating . But don't mind is very hard decision which I swore before God that I will never double date and after about five years of marriage,I thank God I still maintain my vow and remain ever chaste for my wife only. Guy,e no easy sha, know what u are saying oh before it will land u Wonder land in Abuja.

Note;that the key to getting her to date and marry u is this.
1. U have to go after her like ur life depended on it. That is persist.
2. U have to be real and never u talk about ur business or whether booming or balling until she ask u about it.
3. Tell her she is the one u see in ur dream always.
4. Tell her life without her might be incomplete so long as she refused to date u.
5. Tell her u are simply proud of her and even jealous to an extent.
6. Tell her because u have chosen not to double date hence ur decision to date her and eventually marry her at the right time ( but I know this na lie sha)
7. Tell her everyone in ur house long to see her especially ur mum if u have one,an aunty if u have one or a brother if have one and but in all,a sister will do the trick because they have their ways of simplifying it.
8. Be truthful,do not say things that are not real and try not to hide things away from her.
9. Try to take her out and get her to talk to u about her likes and dislikes.
10. Respect her and avoid talking too much and remember that it is 50/50 at this point.

Try not to lie else it will be used against u in the nearest future.

That was how I toasted my wife when I met her at a junction on my way to work in the year 2014 February 26. After three months I went to pay her bride price and eventually married her.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by CSTR2: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Based on your profile picture, you look like a player.

You don't look serious enough, and I think that is what she means.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by gbagyiza: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Gwagone:
Be careful bro

The moment he mentioned things like tiny waist, fat ass n others equating her to them models, I knew he is not serious. I thank God the lady sharply coded your motives n she decline your request. You r lusting after her, the moment you slept with her, u r done. You see the truth is that you r not ready for marriage n when u r ready, your approach to things will change n that will equally convince any serious lady to accept you.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by CSTR2: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

you'll date a guy that dresses shabbily, smells bad and looks dirty? I'm trying to grasp, please clarify
A man can look good without making it seem like his most important priority.

There is difference between a man and a woman.
It's women that look pretty, not men.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I get her drift. He’s probably a pretty boy who comes off as paying way too much attention to his appearance.

I wouldn’t date a guy like that, too. Dress well, smell nice, look tidy... but without it seeming like OCD.

I take my bath and change my boxers at least two times a day and my girlfriend also thinks that I am too clean as a boy.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by kaili(f): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Sorry to break the news to you.... it sounds like an excuse to NOT date/marry you. She's probably not interested. No such thing as being too clean. My suggestion is to confront her about it. If it doesn't result in anything positive... move on grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Aleora(f): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2020
From a ladies perspective,all na format,forget that thing,we know as e dey go,which one is you are too clean?better be sure that babe doesn't have boyfriend,which one is you are too clean?she want make you dirty?

OluwasureGig:

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Aleora(f): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2020
Gwagone:
Be careful bro
very careful,she should have said she is not interested,simple
Which one is he is too clean...some ladies are nothing but educated illiterate.....

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Omar09(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because [s]I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.[/s] Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks

@italics, girls and their shit test. It ought to have told you she's a dirty girl.

The one in funny fonts, you can't change her mind. If she changes her mind, it's scam.

There's literally nothing you can do to change her mind if she means it.

The ones with a strike through is your undoing.

That girl just shit tested you and you failed. She wants you to be more invested. I'm fact she's securing her interest. She doesn't want you two to start something and she'd be one with lesser power. “.. You are too clean” is just a silly excuse a pseudo hurdle for you to jump. She just created a problem for you to solve so that by the time you done, you would have been more invested in her. She wants you to prove your worth in other ways to her, could be financially, emotionally or otherwise. But that girl, she knows her game and she's a GOLD DIGGER.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2020
jnrbayano:

Brilliant

Thanks
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by jnrbayano(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks

Welcome
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Leon90(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Run because she is the type that doesn't have good personal hygiene. Hence will not keep your house always clean.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
well fine girla prefer giran bois that qill beat the hell out of there brain.

Contact us for your Procurement from China to Nigeria (1688,alibaba) Website Design and Social media management whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Dollabiz: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
It literally means your pocket is too clean and not fat

Go out there and get you some money so you can fuvvvk Genevieve and send her a proof
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Oluwatested: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Why not send her to me by giving me her number ...she needs some advice
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

If you are serious about marrying her than that's simple. Get to her family and parents. Carry them along and she'll be yours las Las.
Saying you made your move just this Sunday and talking about her refusal to date you so soon and her ass makes you a desperate playboy.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by canDy4eva(f): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Am highly disappointed in our youths!

So your definition of a great wife is "parky boobs"?
No wonder covid19 no get cure!
God have mercy on you!
If only she knows that you are as dirty as!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by lavenjcrown(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Probably she was been ironical about her statement.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by ArchAngelos999: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2020
CSTR2:

A man can look good without making it seem like his most important priority.

There is difference between a man and a woman.
It's women that look pretty, not men.

you're mixing it. even if he said he's pretty he isn't saying he's effeminate. This should mean you can't date anyone with enough money to appear like looking good is a priority. Some of us don't understand what you mean.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Tundhey005: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Na wa 4 d girl ooooo! Does she want a dirty man??

In other news,....... https://lpvforum.com/affiliate-register?ref=Tundhey005. Click on the link to earn decent money while surfing the Internet at your own convenience.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by ArchAngelos999: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Freelane33:
Broz,how una dey, see ehn , from my own perspective, your description of the girl shows that she’s every man’s dream girl. But pls and pls ( my perspective) stay back , I think this girl likes you and she was talking in parables “YOU ARE TOO CLEAN FOR ME “. My perspective ( she might have one or two probs hidden in her ) .She didn’t want to infect you with the problems . Nothing good come easy , your God is with you that was reason she has been rejecting you . You said you’re okay financially , you can take care of all her needs and wants , so why is she still rejecting you i think lots of reasons are attached which is unknown to us and you “the crush “.Study her for weeks , visit her and take note of all her movements . You’ll definitely come out with something meaningful .If you’re smart you will come and with something meaningful and see the reason why she has been rejecting you but don’t spill it out . She don’t wanna cast . If she infect a church member with her problems , the whole church will be in chaos and she will cast . MAY D LORD GOD BE WITH US . My perspective don’t judge me �✅

if no one has ever said this to you before let me say it. you are wise. oro agba leleyi
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by AMI3(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

U dont rush things let her know u first be her friend. Let the love grows. Just tell her that her u want to b her friend while both of u study each other. If u really love her let the love grows naturallh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.