Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (97541 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by whizbee(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks

Use the reverse psych against her, it always works
Find her friend and get close, very close then ignore her, she will autocorrect herself
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by tosinjay(m): 5:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Ah, the world sha.... Wrong marriage will lead to eternal destruction o.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Amphy02: 5:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Maybe you should hack ur face with cutlass. so, you' ll look ugly and dirty.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Amphy02: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2020
The fact is just face ur bisness and ignore her, she will run after you with time.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by larryking540: 5:16am On Mar 29, 2020
J111333:
If she said no to you, move on naa. What else are you waiting for?
Or you wanna keep begging her to say yes and be at her mercy for the rest of your life eekwa? sad

Biko, this corona is enough wahala for now so I'm more interested in reading something fun here to elevate my spirit. undecided

That's the problem with man from the beginning of the earth Creation ,always trying to prove people wrong ,when they don't care
A lady tells u ,u are too clean for me ,u are still looking for scope to coil her ,life is too short to be wasted ,,

When u force a lady to hold onto you ,no matter ur archivement bro u are still a loser .............

Out of our thinking our mouth speaketh forth ,,,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by larryking540: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2020
tosinjay:
Ah, the world sha.... Wrong marriage will lead to eternal destruction o.
Exactly,for me starting a relationship with the lady is already a no no ,first impression matters alot ,

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Emitex4u(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Report it to your pastor and thank me later cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by addeyscore(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Based on your post you appear to me as clean on the outside but dirty on the insde giving us a vivid sexual description of your ‘future wife’.
And In your mid tweties maybe its ok for you to be BALLER just dont carry injury early in life. This your dream IG slay queen/church member/crush appears to me as insecure and every other man’s TARGET.
Guy be careful it seems your heading for the express

Anyway just let her see how dirty you are on the inside and you might win
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by sunkoyo: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2020
[i][/i]
[/left][left]
she's not serious
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by james6381(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Go and see her pastor. If truly you want to marry her. I go and see her spiritual father (her pastor) God will not pity you if your coming to church is to deceive young girls in the name of LOVE. You better respect yourself and leave God's children alone. Or his wraith will come for you when you are now serious about marriage. Do not use your lust to justify true love. Go and see your pastor if your are serious and ready for marriage or else. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by youngibeh(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2020
That girl has boyfriend she's just buying time. Make her boyfriend Bleep up simply LET ME DRINK SHAYI WITH SALT cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Obason22(m): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Let her undstd that u cannot cheat on her.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Lordbukas: 6:10am On Mar 29, 2020
From your introduction it appears you are lusting after the lady's physical features. You want to date and marry her cos of those looks. Let me tell you bro that those looks can all disappear in one day. Even if she agrees to you and you marry her, will you still love her if she gets plumpy after child birth? Will you now start looking elsewhere for another lady with those features. This is one of her fears and you need to assure her it's not her beauty alone that's drawing you to her. Play down on physical attraction and concentrate on your personality, future and direction. Show her leadership and give it some time.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by HisCutestDamsel(f): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by spicyritie: 6:18am On Mar 29, 2020
So is it a coincidence that you posted this thread a few minutes after uploading a cute dp advertising that you have a car or at least access to take a pic in one cause you fit be TLC kind of scrub seff? Well, good advertisement, and the mods helped you push it for free. Oga well done.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by femi4: 6:22am On Mar 29, 2020
angelfallz:

He described the girl he was talking about. How would you describe the girl if you were in his shoes?
You describe a girl by using general terms like attractive, beautiful etc.

How will you feel if ladies start describing their men like : "He has a curve and long dick"
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by mechanics(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Bros, you can't force a lady to date you o, since you said she won't date you, just move on with your life, by the way you should be focusing on her inward beauty not the outer beauty, inward beauty won't fade but outer beauty will fade.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by larryking540: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2020
mechanics:
Bros, you can't force a lady to date you o, since you said she won't date you, just move on with your life, by the way you should be focusing on her inward beauty not the outer beauty, inward beauty won't fade but outer beauty will fade.
Na so men take day buy problem small small ..later they start blaming mother in laws

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Christmasdon(m): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Guy your problem is that you don't know GOD. If you know GOD VERY WELL . YOU SHOULDN'T BE worried of any one ditching you. GO TO GOD .THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO LOVE GOD MORE AND MORE AND TEACH YOU HOW TO LOVE PEOPLE, AND TOUCH LIVES. NOT FOLLOWING A GIRL THAT YOU WILL SOO OPEN ANOTHER THREAD TELLING US HOW YOUR WIFE IS DENYING YOU SEX*.
she is not the girl for you. but as u have said, keep pushing to let her marry you. but if she refused one more again. go your way and clean your hands showcasing that you have done your best. thanks!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by olakintanj(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

If all these are the qualities driving you into marriage, then you ain't ready.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Christmasdon(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Brohther go and be listening to defunct p square music by RUDEBOY TITLED REASON WITH ME. LIFE IS MORE THAN YOU CAN THINK OF.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by adebayo987: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2020
She didn't just say that... she must have seen you around her friends.

Look like a christian, repeat clothes, be serious in church activities. You'll be surprised with her new mindset.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by koolaid87: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Turn pig odoyo
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by kingsleybrave(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Am only interested in knowing the kinds of business that you're doing that turned you so clean within a year that a Lady rejected you..... This has always be my prayer point.....let my success cause discomfort to my enemies and wailers undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Frankcallys(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin Continue trying your best, be friends with her, let her know the "trustworthy" man that you are cool cool

Thumbs up girl, this is the best advice I can relate with so far. Boy... If you are ready and truly wants this girl, if you are very sure about her, this is way to go!!!

My guy, listen to this girl... Never give up on your dreams!!! Don't make the mistake I made that kept me single till this day.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by afecgivers: 7:01am On Mar 29, 2020
The lady is very smart, her iq is active. The truth is that there are two types of mad people....too dirty and too clean. If a man is too extreme about cleanliness, making such man happy will be difficult..The man might even find it very hard to lick......
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by NWABUKA007(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2020
There are many elsewhere
leave her alone
Pray for the right one .

That's the irony of life,
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by jnrbayano(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2020
Julietlove95:
I don't know what is wrong with some guys sef. Is obvious she doesn't want you yet you still begging for her love dam. Even if you like roll yourself in a muddy water she still won't value you and might even dump you for someone better tomorrow. My advice ignore cut any form off communication with her give her levels show her she is nothing and watch her die for and stop been a pussy man.

Nice
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by jnrbayano(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2020
frozen70:

Don't be desperate about the relationship

Don't rush her, you will miss it

Just take it easy and calm

She is scared that you may have lots of women or you want to bed her and go

Give her the whole time she needs, she is using this window to study you

If you are lusting for her, you will give up easily.
If it's true love, it will magnet before you know it
Just keep in touch and follow her, you patience is all that is needed if truly you want her genuinely

Brilliant
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Abdbaba: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Before this period I work from home. Now this period is here, we are forced to work from home. After the lockdown I will continue to work from home but all time it's for myself not anyone.

I will be teaching 3D and 2D animation and how I make money from it during this period and beyond. You can finally work for yourself with these skills. They are in high demands but no much professionals.

Join me now and start securing a brighter future.

https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.