Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (97513 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by JOLSOFT(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Please your advice will be duely appreciated. Thanks
Drop the dirty girl now
She’s can’t stand your level of cleanliness. Na them da wear black bra cos he no da quickly show say he dirty

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Jugding from your profile picture,omo you are not bad oh...well, seems she is into you already, just start with friendship and when time goes on,she might consider you...just don't rush it
the guy really handsome.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Gaskia: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
"It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IG"

Now this is an issue not to overlook: you are making judgement based on her physical looks only. Tomorrow, you may start complaining about her character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Jugding from your profile picture,omo you are not bad oh...well, seems she is into you already, just start with friendship and when time goes on,she might consider you...just don't rush it

Start with "Friendship" are you Hearing Yourself

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Unclesamo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rasmega:

He is still growing..you know.

You are around 40 and you still senseless. Let's talk about that.
Jeeezzzz..... Haba, U won't make heaven

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
idonhammer:
Your picture to see how fresh you are or I don't believe it

check his profile bro. Hes good looking

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
OluwasureGig:

thanks bro I'm into supplying of solid minerals to companies in pH who in turn mill them and sell to oil companies.

Hope it's not "Audio Supplying Of Solid Minerals" grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Rasmega:

He is still growing..you know.

You are around 40 and you still senseless. Let's talk about that.

grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Dreyton36: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2020
If you understand Yoruba , then read this word of prayer carefully

Yalaya obo , idi oboh lowa
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Julietlove95:
I don't know what is wrong with some guys sef. Is obvious she doesn't want you yet you still begging for her love dam. Even if you like roll yourself in a muddy water she still won't value you and might even dump you for someone better tomorrow. My advice ignore cut any form off communication with her give her levels show her she is nothing and watch her die for and stop been a pussy man.

Thou art Wise ma grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by atandaoriyomi23: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2020
May be you should start looking dirty like a mad man, I think she will consider u then when you are dirty like a pig �
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Brownie333(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Imagine, “you too clean?”, I guess she is a Yoruba girl.... grin grin may l run before this pipo take it to the head
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Chrisyk516: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2020
It's very obvious that you are only lusting after her reading from ur description of her fat Ass and her perky boobs. Thought you said she is a church girl and u never mentioned any quality of such attributing to her . However u should have asked her to school u on that phrase too clean for her. I don't know if the said girl is allergic to cleanliness.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Skyfaze001: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2020
She yellow ?? If yes na them .
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Shayolevels: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2020
This young man still de reason 1 girl as the last bus stop...this one never wise up sha

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2020
unscripted:
Personal hygiene is important ,

But a real man doesn't pay so much attention to his looks ..

A real man lives a life of sacrifice ..

His time ( where u see time to dey look sharp )

His money ( almost every thing he spends on is not for himself )

His life ..

She may be scared that your r not a real man for her ..

So he's not a real man by taking his personal hygiene serious abi?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by chaloskyx: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2020
be dirty she would date you then...smiley
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Tapout(m): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You have seen her boobs without bra already to know its perky??

Little boys just come here to write rubbish.

don't mind him..and he met her in church oh, na wetin em go dey look when pastor dey preach cheesy grin people wey thier eye dey perform xray for woman body. Nonsense!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by truthbitter: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2020
post=87801368:

Mid 20's quoting us all over Nairaland saying rubbish!
Wetin person no go see for dis Nairaland sef
Orisirisi something.

No advice for you today sha.
Maybe next time!

na until he old u want make he quote una for here is the guy your Nephew?
you a wicked person and you will have an ugly mindset is mid 20 not an adult ?
you want him to to be 40 bfore starting to have affairs or thinking about having a relationship

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Hi nairalanders, I know the world is battling coronavirus and I probably shouldn't be talking about this at the moment but I could use your advice just incase we all survive this pandemic that has so bedeviled us.

I'm a young man in my mid-twenties and by this time last year I was broke and had a very poor account balance but by the Grace of God things are different now. My business is booming and I'm balling. Now I'm the type of guy that likes to look good and smell nice always, and this might just have proven to be my Achilles heelgrin

It happens that there's this extremely beautiful girl I've been crushing on in church and I finally made my move this Sunday. We got talking and exchanged numbers. Now this girl is like my dream girl; she's very very beautiful facially, tall, has a fat ass, perky boobs, flat stomach and very straight legs. She basically looks like them models we see on IGgrin

The problem is I asked her out and she said she can't date me because she thinks that I'm "too clean" and would therefore cheat on her as a result. I've tried all I can to make her change her perception but she is not coming along. Please what do I do or say to this girl to make her date and marry me because I've already sworn that she'll be my last bus stop in the dating world.

Time, Love and Tenderness. Give her all of these 3meds on a weekly basis but, make sure you don't overdose her, you definitely won't like the repercussions. Plus if the symptoms persist, pls refer her to a prof Doc. A pst, if she's a churchy type she might listen to the pst but again, only do so if ur intentions to settle with her a real and not far-fetched, else she might be the end to your blossoming life that's clearly just starting... My perspective tho grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by dukeo(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

I should buy her a Benz?

lalasticlala help my ministry and push this to front-page. who knows I might be the next to post my pre-wedding pictures here on nairalandgrin

I could not read the whole epistle but from the title alone, she doesn't like you. That excuse is too flimsy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

Time, love and Tenderness, give her those 3meds on a weekly basis but do not overdose her else you won't like the repercussions, if the symptoms persist after a month, refer her to prof Doc, if she's a churchy type she might listen to a pst but again, only take that next step if you're sure you ready to settle with her and that ur desires are not far-fetched else, she might be the beginning of the ending to ur blossoming career that's clearly just begun. My perspective tho
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 29, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I get her drift. He’s probably a pretty boy who comes off as paying way too much attention to his appearance.

I wouldn’t date a guy like that, too. Dress well, smell nice, look tidy... but without it seeming like OCD.

Why shouldn’t he pay attention to his appearance? I never knew looking good is exclusive to the female gender.

You’re a very insecure fellow.mtcheee

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by templeRun20(m): 12:55am On Mar 29, 2020
try dirty small,

how you go clean anyhow.??

bro she might not have issues with your clean, the issue might be how you go about it. maybe too strict
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Victor0885: 12:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Fast and pray. Not everyone who comes to church comes to worship God. Some are there on special assignment.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2020
LoveJesus87:
You know what we would do to help you very well concerning this matter, just give me the girl's number first, I would personally call her and make sure she marry you. You hear? But just type the number here first or inbox me her number so that we can start work on her asap. The Lord is your strength grin cheesy
E don teh wey you wise grin maddest clown

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by akennynews(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2020
#COVID-19: Lagos State Creates New 110-Bed Isolation Center(See Pictures)
https://akennynews.com.ng/covid-19-lagos-state-creates-new-110-bed-isolation-centersee-pictures/
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Lambarry1: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2020
I am amagining the kind of village girl she is whilst also picturing the type of domestic guy you are.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by TheRedpillguy: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2020
What she is saying is, she prefer sombody with low self esteem, so that she can manipulate. Go now. She is low valued. Leave her alone

7 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by Jones8(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Next time. Talk business, I'll advise. What nonsense ���
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? by DavIkenna(m): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Unclean urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.