Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring (20599 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Hahaha. Ikr. grin grin
Biko let the lady be, everybody get right to air his or her opinion. Free the lady haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Biko let the lady be, everybody get right to air his or her opinion. Free the lady haha.
Babe. I don comot hand for her matter.
How you deh na. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Babe. I don comot hand for her matter.
How you deh na. tongue
Correct. Before all these intellectual peasants start their conspiracy that you hate her. grin grin

I dey ooooo, improving in my Spanish lessons. grin What about you? How you dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Correct. Before all these intellectual peasants start their conspiracy that you hate her. grin grin

Woow!! Why Spanish? Our boo is there, I remember grin

I'm learning some online skills my dear.

Are you learning your Spanish lessons through online lessons? Cos I want to learn German or French.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
In as much as I acknowledge the importance Compromise in relationships i.e giving/letting go of some things to make the relationship more enjoyable for your partner, I would never subscribe to changing your being ( who you are) to please anyone (Man or Woman) . If you are a traditional Man, find a traditional Woman (vise versa) If you are a Modern Man go for a Modern Woman (vice versa). Picking a partner who has contrary views of life with the hope of changing him or her is not only foolishness but selfishness as well.
The truth is, there comes a time/stage in a relationship or marriage where the will to impress, endure and satisfy the other partner is strained, and the only thing that keeps the relationship is Compatibility. There comes a time when that spontaneous partner becomes predictable and all you can fall back on to keep the relationship going are the things you share and enjoy doing together until that phase is passed. Never make the mistake of getting involved with someone whose ethical leanings isn't aligned with yours.Thats a disaster waiting to happen.

On Male bestie, lol It's a No for me. Your partner should be your bestie. If you find someone else apart from your partner occupying the space of someone who you share your important moments with, talk to about everything, listen to you and give you shoulders to cry on, protect you , advise you and makes you laugh then you should question the essence of your relationship with that partner. Besties take important places in our lives, they are the ones we share our joy, sorrow, happy times, downs and ups with. Now who is more worthy of this position than our Partners whom we claim to love? If a guy has a female as his bestie, he needs no girlfriend. If a lady has a guy as her bestie she needs no boyfriend because they have their partners in their besties already.

That said, I believe the point op is trying to make is Patience. Don't be too haste to judge a person Since humans are dynamic in nature, it is important to try to understand a person's perspective however it isn't compulsory to always act accordingly to that perspective.
...and if you are a poor woman you go for a poor man. Then a rich man can also go for a rich woman.

Hope this is what you also meant right?
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Woow!! Why Spanish? Our boo is there, I remember grin

I'm learning some online skills my dear.

Are you learning your Spanish lessons through online lessons? Cos I want to learn German or French.
Lol... No boo , I didn't follow up. Decided to stick to my traditional ways, I can't be fed.grin . I chose Spanish because I love the languagesmiley I hope to relocate to a Spanish speaking country someday.lipsrsealed I just love everything about them.

Yes, and I have some Nigerian friends helping out too.
Which skills? You know what I'd give you a mention on another thread. Let's not derail this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I mean teach them how to be responsible. When they are responsible, the won't be a boring moment

There is no lady who graduates from Bukatyne's School that won't be responsibile and know how to choose responsibly.

8 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Newmanluckyman:
...and if you are a poor woman you go for a poor man. Then a rich man can also go for a rich woman.

Hope this is what you also meant right?
Even though I can't grasp how your submission is related to mine I will still answer this:

It will be very fair if the rich decide to go for rich and the poor go for the poor.

Again, how does this relate with my post?
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... No boo , I didn't follow up. Decided to stick to my traditional ways, I can't be fed.grin . I chose Spanish because I love the languagesmiley I hope to relocate to a Spanish speaking country someday.lipsrsealed I just love everything about them.

Yes, and I have some Nigerian friends helping out too.
Which skills? You know what I'd give you a mention on another thread. Let's not derail this.
This is quite interesting!!

Alright babe. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Even though I can't grasp how your submission is related to mine I will still answer this:

It will be very fair if the rich decide to go for rich and the poor go for the poor.

Again, how does this relate with my post?
...you made an analogy of how a modern man should go for his like, how a traditional man should go for a traditional woman .

Following same pattern, hence I asked the question you just answered. Yes, they are totally related.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:

You must overestimate the influence of your friend's 'opinion' or lack of.

Like I told her/him and will extend to you:

I do not care for any body's validation, like or hatred on NL.

I will continue to open threads and make comments that will help people especially ladies in their relationships.

There are too many women crying about how men are dogs so I am working backwards:

If you are a premium lady with good self esteem, you automatically weed off poor quality men.

You pick the right man and you both will build yourselves to deliver substance to the society. The time used to monitor the guy or cry about his evil ways or jumping from church to church would be used for more productive ventures and raising kids that would be fit to carry the mantle into the next generation.

When the lady marries the right man, I have a bit of threads for her to continue to maintain the love which would spur the husband to love her more.

Anybody that hates my message should not bother with my threads.

My messages are same.

Don't open a thread from Bukatyne and start ranting about it.

Thank you.

15 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Karleb(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
People are not understanding the OP at all.

4 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Newmanluckyman:
...you made an analogy of how a modern man should go for his like, how a traditional man should go for a traditional woman .

Following same pattern, hence I asked the question you just answered. Yes, they are totally related.
Lol... I hope you are aware that not all Modern men are rich and not all Traditional men are poor . When I used "modern" and "Traditional" I meant those who changed their way of life and perspectives to fit into the civilization and those who still retain their ideologies after civilization respectively. It has nothing to do with their net worth.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need to update your matchmaking skills.

If you paid attention, you would know that we are on two different paths.
marriage and relationship no be do or die affair

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
are there not pastors who sleep with their female members who are born again christians and most times their married members? nothing new under the sun cheesy

Just cause someone is a pastor doesn't make them Christians. One is not a Christian cause they profess it, they are Christians cause their behaviour shows it.

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kawabonga:

And what will be your take if your guy has a female bestie?

I'll be okay with it until I have cause to not be.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
UwaMmebii:

Chai women. U left ur baby and go clubbing while ur hubby is away, God knows I can't tolerate such woman. Some men sha

My dear, the marriage has packed up o. The guy done tire.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by ideykwum: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
You must be living with angels or very insincere people.
Or you are not their spec.

Men go for what they want, whether it is available or not. If they are not going for you, then they don't want you.

Don't worry, there are some things only time can teach. You'd remember what the OP wrote someday.

Romanoff:

So why can't any of the guys I spoke of be besties?

I've got two male besties and two female besties. They are also engaged to be married and our friendship is pure.

So the woman also gets to "tweak" the man like she's calibrating medications?

8 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
xrayj:

We men don't need your fvcking trust undecided
Only your partner deserves your trust!
Why the fvck would u wanna keep male bestie when u have a partner?? Is female bestie not enough? Like op clearly stated, male friend is different from male bestie, don't mix it up!

I still maintain there's nothing wrong with it and my partner trusts me very plenty.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GreatResearcher: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

There is no lady who graduates from Bukatyne's School that won't be responsibile and know how to choose responsibly.
Please enroll petyprincess and faithfull18 in your school.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
ideykwum:
You must be living with angels or very insincere people.
Or you are not their spec.

Men go for what they want, whether it is available or not. If they are not going for you, then they don't want you.

Don't worry, there are some things only time can teach. You'd remember what the OP wrote someday.

You people use your own yardstick to judge that of others. My standard is not that of the world. I refuse to succumb to worldly standards that believes a man and woman can't just be friends. I strongly refuse to believe.

Like you said, let's see what time tells.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
marriage and relationship no be do or die affair

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GreatResearcher: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romanoff:

I still maintain there's nothing wrong with it and my partner trusts me very plenty.
ok.
I have been people without Bertie cheat with random people. it all depend on the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

You must overestimate the influence of your friend's 'opinion' or lack of.

Like I told her/him and will extend to you:

I do not care for any body's validation, like or hatred on NL.

I will continue to open threads and make comments that will help people especially ladies in their relationships.

There are too many women crying about how men are dogs so I am working backwards:

If you are a premium lady with good self esteem, you automatically weed off poor quality men.

You pick the right man and you both will build yourselves to deliver substance to the society. The time used to monitor the guy or cry about his evil ways or jumping from church to church would be used for more productive ventures and raising kids that would be fit to carry the mantle into the next generation.

When the lady marries the right man, I have a bit of threads for her to continue to maintain the love which would spur the husband to love her more.

Anybody that hates my message should not bother with my threads.

My messages are same.

Don't open a thread from Bukatyne and start ranting about it.

Thank you.
Lol... What's the outburst all about Bukatyne? We all know how guys here love edging ladies against one another. It's evident on this thread which started as a logical debate only for some mentally unstable beings with 'm' to perch on it and rain insults. That's my concern and that's what I advised her to guide against.I don't know you, I know her so pardon me if I chose her to caution.

Bukatyne, I see no reason for you to be paranoid here. Perhaps reactions like these are reasons most ladies see anything from you as opposition. Please deal with your issues and leave me out of your feud. Jeeeeezzzz!

3 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
ok.
I have been people without Bertie cheat with random people. it all depend on the person.

That's what I'm saying. Everyone is different.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by ideykwum: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
More so, forget this bestie crap. It will help you as you grow into a woman. Believe it or not. That's all I can tell you... I won't try to convince you or give you reasons, neither would I abuse you as some are doing. I understand that it is inexperience and perspective that is your limitation.

Stay focused on one guy. Emotion sharing is as good as cheating, no matter how you couch it.

Wish you the best!!

Romanoff:

So why can't any of the guys I spoke of be besties?

I've got two male besties and two female besties. They are also engaged to be married and our friendship is pure.

So the woman also gets to "tweak" the man like she's calibrating medications?

4 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... I hope you are aware that not all Modern men are rich and not all Traditional men are poor . When I used "modern" and "Traditional" I meant those who changed their way of life and perspectives to fit into the civilization and those who still retain their ideologies after civilization respectively. It has nothing to do with their net worth.
...ok. it's fine.

But I'm of the strongest opinion that poor girls should marry poor men while rich women should only go for rich men.

If one it's talking about compatibility, I think this is the highest form of it.

From what I have seen in Nigeria, the word compatibility doesn't exist in the minds of women especially when a man is very RICH, WEALTHY AND MATERIALLY AFFLUENT.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by faithfull18(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Please enroll petyprincess and faithfull18 in your school.
Lol, you need to take my slot in the school for free grin

After you graduate, you go for masterclass undecided but I know you won't still learn.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
ideykwum:
More so, forget this bestie crap. It will help you as you grow into a woman. Believe it or not. That's all I can tell you... I won't try to convince you or give you reasons, neither would I abuse you as some are doing. I understand that it is inexperience and perspective that is your limitation.

Stay focused on one guy. Emotion sharing is as good as cheating, no matter how you couch it.

Wish you the best!!

Inexperience?

Rotfl. Kindly keep your advice to yourself cause it ended in insults. My fiancé has become my best friend even though he knows my bestie. My bestie is also engaged to be married.

I might not see my bestie every day, I haven't even seen him in months but we are still very close and it has been platonic all these three years.

I know the crowd I roll with, they are like minded people like me. We don't go about thinking of how to sleep with each other but how to elevate each other spiritually, in our careers and business and psychologically.

Likes attract likes.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GreatResearcher: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, you need to take my slot in the school for free grin
I will pay ur fees if that's what ure scared of
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by faithfull18(f): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I will pay ur fees if that's what ure scared of
You can't afford it besides I wouldn't want you crying all over NL about paying a woman's fees and bla bla.

Ok, let me be nice grin. You need to pay it for yourself to attend the school as you obviously need the teachings.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... 1. What's the outburst all about Bukatyne? We all know how guys here love edging ladies against one another. It's evident on this thread which started as a logical debate only for some mentally unstable beings with 'm' to perch on it and rain insults. That's my concern and that's what I advised her to guide against.I don't know you, I know her so pardon me if I chose her to caution.

2.Bukatyne, I see no reason for you to be paranoid here. Perhaps reactions like these are why most ladies see anything from you as opposition. Please deal with your issues and leave me out of your feud. Jeeeeezzzz!

1. I am not a regular in the romance section, the family section so I don't know about guys edging ladies. Your friend however 'unedged' came to this thread to start ranting. The guys that were against a lady here, I told them off and even pleaded with the lady. Your post I quoted is not how to caution someone. undecided

2. You did not think someone who came to start ranting paranoid, I am the one paranoid. Like I said, I don't care how ladies see anything from me. I have not ganged up on any lady so I expect any lady who doesn't agree with my threads to have the self respect to steer clear. As for your last line, direct it to your friend. I don't know her moniker so whatever issues she has, she should sort it out outside of my threads.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.