Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring (20592 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ellipsoid:

That's what I meant by my response (I had written a lengthier post earlier but I deleted it), but if you're saying this now, it contradicts your OP.

The OP is for people already in a relationship and the lady thinks it is not exciting.

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
eni4real:
This is a Teenager's relationship talk right??

You just described me and my first ever babe when we were in our teens!!!

She got transferred to another school tho and our communication dwindle till she got married!!

Yeah, we still talk (as Friends)!!!

Sort of.

Late teens/ early twenties; peeps in the university.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

For you to post what you search on youtube means you need a great deal of validation.

Sweetheart, I don't do slavery, stupid men or social mistfits.

If out of all the men in this world you are only attracted to stupid men or social misfits, it is on you baby. Check what attracts these people to you and change.

If you do slavery, build your self esteem.
Mumu. You said I'm idle, hence I showed you that you can use your time for something productive and educating instead seeking for validations from 12year old kids on here.
Live your perfect life and attract the world's most responsible and intelligent guys in the world. Atleast, that's what your high self esteem can get you in your dream land, unlike what we are seeing here. A woman with slave mentality that lives every seconds of her life to please stupid people. cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Sort of.

Late teens/ early twenties; peeps in the university.
You are doing well!! cool
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Mumu. You said I'm idle, hence I showed you that you can use your time for something productive and educating instead seeking for validations from 12year old kids on here.
Live your perfect life and attract the world's most responsible and intelligent guys in the world. Atleast, that's what your high self esteem can get you in your dream land, unlike what we are seeing here. A woman with slave mentality that lives every seconds of her life to please stupid people. cry

You have been noticed, next.

Now let people whom this thread was created for read and learn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
eni4real:
You are doing well!! cool

Hahahaahaha!

Thanks
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by LordKO(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
@Bukatyne

Lucidly and reasonably written as always.

Maximum respect to a fair-minded woman.

10 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by KevinDein: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Jesus Christ you are just so bitter and sad. What exactly is getting you all worked up. This is a very harmless thread encouraging young ladies to give good young men who would help them become the best version of themselves a chance. Literally that's all the op is all about.

What is wrong with that?

17 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
KevinDein:

Jesus Christ you are just so bitter and sad. What exactly is getting you all worked up. This is a very harmless thread encouraging young ladies to give good young men who would help them become the best version of themselves a chance. Literally that's all the op is all about.

What is wrong with that?
Nothing.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

This thread is not really about patience per se.

I really appreciate the perspective you bring about the bestie stuff.

Thank you. smiley
With patience, people can understand one another and judge each other better. Patience may not be the main purpose of the thread but it plays a great role in achieving the intended purpose.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
With patience, people can understand one another and judge each other better. Patience may not be the main purpose of the thread but it plays a great role in achieving the intended purpose.

You are welcome.

100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by fuzzywuzzy: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:
This op is always telling women how to live their lives through subjugation as her only means. When i saw this thread and the moniker, I've already envisaged the type of balderdash i was about to read.

Lol
She loves it when males come on her thread to shower praises on her, abeg let her be grin grin grin

Who no like praise? tongue

9 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by fuzzywuzzy: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Unlike You, I don't sleep and wake with the thoughts of how to be a slave to stupid men who make you feel less of yourself. Or how to live a life filled with validations from social misfits.

Hahahahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

Lol
She loves it when males come on her thread to shower praises on her, abeg let her be grin grin grin

Can you please leave the thread for the people it was intended for?

8 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
LordKO:
@Bukatyne

Lucidly and reasonably written as always.

Maximum respect to a fair-minded woman.

Thanks a lot. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by fuzzywuzzy: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Can you please leave the thread for the people it was intended for?

Sharaap and return back to lapping up praise from nairaland small boys

7 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by NuelNuelTT(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
God bless you Sis. please tell them. This was how my wife and I groomed ourselves in our undergraduate days, no issue, no drama, no male besties for her, no female besties for me. We were the besties for each other. Now we are ten years in marriage living our dream life. All round peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romanoff:
I was okay with all you said until I saw the male bestie part and then, some of your comments made it look like a woman can't have a life just cause she's hoping to get married.

A woman can have a male bestie and it will be a pure friendship. Any man who can't handle a woman who has a male beat friend should just leave her alone and go for one who doesn't.

Why should a woman throw her friendship away because of relationship that might end tomorrow.

Instead of controlling the crowd she moves with, why not look around for a woman who flows with your kind of crowd?

This kind of thinking makes it looks like a man should change a woman to suit him.

How about you look for woman that suits you in the first place?

The happening guy verse boring guy part. See ehn, every woman has what she wants in a man. Some like the happening guys and some just want a quiet life.

I've seen these fast life girls marry a boring guy and still want to club why husband is home. I know one sef that left her baby at home while her husband travelled so she could go clubbing.

Just have the right qualities you want in a partner and date with a purpose. My two cents.

Male bestie=friend of benefit or fuckmate cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Nothing.
I guess your exchange with bukat goes beyond this thread. I've never seen you this mean to a lady. Paxie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

1. Thank you, I do not buy into the deception of opposite sex 'besties'. Can you define what having a life means?

2. Let's talk: what is the use of a male bestie for a lady who has a boyfriend? What is the place of the boyfriend? What is the place of the bestie?

3. We can flip it to 'why should she end a relationship for friendship that can end tomorrow?' Remember in my disclaimer, I am not talking of casual relationships.

4. What if your woman suddenly finds herself in a new crowd because she moved to a new environment or picked a new elective?

5. & 6. Until humans start moulding their spouses, there will always be something you don't like when you move closer or something they develop you have to nip in the bud. I call it a perfect template that needs tweaking once in a while.

Hope you found the tread useful.

Modified:

I see you updated your post.

The point of the thread is to enlighten younger girls to understand what boring is not.

I hear and see it all the time and when I ask why, they begin to list qualities that should make a guy a hot catch.
male besties are used as rebound sex when the main guy is messing up.she cries to her bestie on how her husband or fiancee is treating and at that moment she becomes vulnerable then the bestie makes his move cheesy
hope u know now cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
just shut up abeg undecided
All these girls with terrible IQ points sef, if they put your brain in a bird, I'm certain it will fly backwards. undecided
Men and women don't have anything in common to just be "friends" .
All these besties are 99% in most cases beta orbiters hoping to Bleep you someday.
And it's girl's with low self esteem that keep alot of men as friends.
u telling a guy about ur sex life with ur husband or fiancee and u dont expect the guy to have dirty thoughts about u cheesy...guy would be hoping to get his own level too at ur vulnerable moment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
NuelNuelTT:
God bless you Sis. please tell them. This was how my wife and I groomed ourselves in our undergraduate days, no issue, no drama, no male besties for her, no female besties for me. We were the besties for each other. Now we are ten years in marriage living our dream life. All round peace.

My brother God bless your home always.

You can picture what I am talking about.

I love to hear the story of young lovers that grow together and have a great life. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GreatResearcher: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:
Yes. Teach their fingers to war
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
male besties are used as rebound sex when the main guy is messing up.she cries to her bestie on how her husband or fiancee is treating and at that moment she becomes vulnerable then the bestie makes his move cheesy
hope u know now cheesy.

Like Azria said, a male bestie and boyfriend cannot be successfully executed.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Romanoff:

I'm not religious. I am a Christian. There's a difference between the two. To say "men can be animals" reminds me of the common cliché "men are dogs". I've seen more than enough decent ones that has made me strongly disagree with that assertion.

Maybe I should start taking it seriously based on your comment.
are there not pastors who sleep with their female members who are born again christians and most times their married members? nothing new under the sun cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Yes. Teach their fingers to war

War with who?
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
Exactly! Since Chad and Tyrone hardly give her attention she then surrounds herself with a bunch of thirsty betas who validate her with hopes of fucking someday.
she can have distant male friends or colleagues of which she can draw the line if they dare get close but having a bestie of which she tells him about her disapointing sex life with her husband omo thats inviting danger into ur married life.and having long night chats with a male friend when u supposed to be in bed with ur husband thats dangerious.

6 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by GreatResearcher: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

War with who?
I mean teach them how to be responsible. When they are responsible, the won't be a boring moment
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Like Azria said, a male bestie and boyfriend cannot be successfully executed.
when u share ur intimates moments about ur husband to ur male friend you inviting danger to ur marriage.except u talking about having a normal male friend u just say a casual hello to but having a close male friend u share ur intimate moments u playing with fire.if u have a casual male friend thats not a bestie but just a normal friend.a bestie is someone u share ur intimate moments with.he knows about ur sex life and how ur marriage is faring.

5 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
I guess your exchange with bukat goes beyond this thread. I've never seen you this mean to a lady. Paxie.
Hahaha. Ikr. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Paxie55: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
fuzzywuzzy:

Lol

You are so right. That's the reason I'm on this thread to tell it right to her face.

I don't comment on her threads aside today.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Compliments That Wow A Man / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.