Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35799 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Kayw4re(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Why date someone you can't marry in first place?

Do they come with a CV?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Bbbwings: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kayw4re:

Boy kwa? You wicked grin

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by olumide3367(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
1StopRudeness:

See this one ooo,...The list is endless
Sharwama
Regular Fish and malt or Smirnoff
Free sex or u think it’s only guys that demand sex
Free phone
Free wig
Free bag
Everything free
werey
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na to move on
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Notatribalist(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

W̾a̾n̾n̾a̾ b̾u̾y̾ f̾o̾r̾ m̾e̾?
it's a lot of money.and you're going to take it for a long time..Hmmm,how I wish I can I would have help you.Sorry I can't afford it now.SAD
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Moneywirer: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's up to both parties to either split or continue, before a marriage proposal I'm sure both of em have agreed to get married some day; I mean why throw some random act.

Why would you even consider discussing any other thing with the Lady..... The moment she says NO, Immediately, it all ends!!!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well, that is why private proposal is the way to go. If you propose and she says no, then you ask for her reason which will determine the next course of the relationship.

But if you do public proposal and she disgraced you by saying no...just bade her goodbye and go sell the ring grin

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
it's a lot of money.and you're going to take it for a long time..Hmmm,how I wish I can I would have help you.Sorry I can't afford it now.SAD
It's OK. Thanks for asking.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Unku, I cannot can with your paragraph-less reply. Tenks
as glass u were dey block ur eye abi lols
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Notatribalist(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

It's OK. Thanks for asking.
you welcome
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
as glass u were dey block ur eye abi lols
No, it blocked yours. Fvck off angry
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by CrazyMan(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.
Believe me 99% of all this public proposals you see that gets rejected are some guys weird way of trying to trap the girl into marrying them.

You'd be shocked if I tell you that some of them barely even know the girl. I know of a guy who met a girl in a cinema, chatted her up and continued on social media (WhatsApp) after a few weeks he invited the girl for lunch in an eatery and lo and behold it was his own weird way of asking her to marry him...I don't need to tell you that his silly request was turned down.

No girl who is in a loving relationship for years and understands her man would reject his proposal unless they're having problems.

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by lookingfly: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
na this kind gals i want to marry, sense full your head. Something a guy would have just secretly done in he's house with the gal alone. No, them one used am trend. Atleast, him finally trend last last after the humiliation. Before i put ring for gal hand, i go done tell her like ten times and i done study her body language and response before i do the real thing.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Not all relationships end in marriage

Hi, happy birthday.... can I get your contact or email??
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:
Well, that is why private proposal is the way to go. If you propose and she says no, then you ask for her reason which will determine the next course of the relationship.

But if you do public proposal and she disgraced you by saying no...just bade her goodbye and go sell the ring grin
DAT why after 38 years no man ave Eva propose to u in private or public.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
CrazyMan:

Believe me 99% of all this public proposals you see that gets rejected are some guys weird way of trying to trap the girl into marrying them.

You'd be shocked if I tell you that some of them barely even know the girl. I know of a guy who met a girl in a cinema, chatted her up and continued on social media (WhatsApp) after a few weeks he invited the girl for lunch in an eatery and lo and behold it was his own weird way of asking her to marry him...I don't need to tell you that his silly request was turned down.

No girl who is in a loving relationship for years and understands her man would reject his proposal unless they're having problems.
This is another angle to it. You made a valid point.

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by James4bright(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
That's a very foolish thing to say...

James4bright were the hell are you? You won't see this f00l that insulted her, but if it's to felt like a monkey, you'll do it.

Hahahahaaa. You already played my part. Nice one son, you're finally a gentleman.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

No, it blocked yours. Fvck off angry
tell DAT to ur ass little girl with crocro
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
tell DAT to ur ass little girl with crocro
You mean the craw craw that has eaten your left testicle?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:

Hi, happy birthday.... can I get your contact or email??
Thank u
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
officialfestus:
Happy birthday girl

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

You mean the craw craw that has eaten your left testicle?
u are too small to exchange word wit me
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
That's a very foolish thing to say...

James4bright were the hell are you? You won't see this f00l that insulted her, but if it's to felt like a monkey, you'll do it.
Don't worry, I'm capable of defending myself.

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u are too small to exchange word wit me
You're too old to reason properly.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
James4bright:

Hahahahaaa. You already played my part. Nice one son, you're finally a gentleman.
The gentleman your dad could not become because he wants NL pussy. grin

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by yanabasee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Thank u
I couldn't reply your mail, coz I'm not using the email any more....
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Afrikween(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Life ana gha gha
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by grandstar(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

What if at the end of the day you regret it? He might have been the one. You see him years later happily married to another version of you

I'm not saying public proposals are cute.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by mexbee1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Says the eternal bachelor with erectile dysfunction.

Damn this gotta hurt mehn e pain me let d Gbasssss Gbooosss continue
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

You're too old to reason properly.
tins I see u will Neva see tins I know u will Neva know. I know ur type u think na by how many guys beg to date u. am far more Dan DAT. am married and I didnt propose in public but private.in an eatry were it was only us. I put DAT to get ur understanding but u came wit insults
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
CrazyMan:

You obviously don't know women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / At This Age And Still A Virgin?