Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35786 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
tins I see u will Neva see tins I know u will Neva know. I know ur type u think na by how many guys beg to date u. am far more Dan DAT. am married and I didnt propose in public but private.in an eatry were it was only us. I put DAT to get ur understanding but u came wit insults
I'm really sorry for your wife. She married a halfwit.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by dhantey324(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
You're too old to reason properly.
I'm a fan already.. Pfb.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by dahmie2013: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

Savage.... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by misreal(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.
yes ma.i deeply agree with.a man ought to be very sure that his woman is ready to marry him doibg a public proposal.
Personally, i think public proposal is just a show off.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by James4bright(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
The gentleman your dad could not become because he wants NL pussy. grin

Every man wants pussy, oh lemme guess your dad wants dick. Oops, it runs in your genes. I'm sorry, your life had to take a miserable turn. Lol
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by exminister(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
You would have realized then, that u are a substitute only.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

I'm really sorry for your wife. She married a halfwit.
but shes happiest woman in d world.she got a man to marry a man who treat her as a queen who give her d world. but u are lone single and despirate. and u can Neva get a man to marry u
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by hahn(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Does the relationship ends after a rejected proposal?

This video you used was actually a prank though
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?

That's why proposal ain't meant for oloshos
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
but shes happiest woman in d world.she got a man to marry a man who treat her as a queen who give her d world. but u are lone single and despirate. and u can Neva get a man to marry u
Seeing as marriage is the highest and the only achievement you've got, I'll leave you to lick your wounds. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Bojack(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Life
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livecamp09:

That's why proposal ain't meant for oloshos
Were you speaking about your loved ones?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
DAT why after 38 years no man ave Eva propose to u in private or public.

Jisos! You this mor...on have been unleashed again. I thought you have finally found a woman. Biko leave me alone! I find you repulsive! Anooofia! Olosshi banza! Idioootic dindinrin!

Please use this lockdown to study brighter grammar book 1!

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Were you speaking about your loved ones?

No, I am taking about audio attention seeker like you...
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Seeing as marriage is the highest and the only achievement you've got, I'll leave you to lick your wounds. grin grin

And the iddioootic is unworthy of being called a husband o...very irritative azzzshhole!

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livecamp09:

No, I am taking about audio attention seeker like you...
Oh now I get why you've got no in-laws. Sighs. I'm sorry, I really am.

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Jisos! You this mor...on have been unleashed again. I thought you have finally found a woman. Biko leave me alone! I find you repulsive! Anooofia! Olosshi banza! Idioootic dindinrin!

Lmao... cheesy grin
Brighter grammar got me cackling
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Oh now I get why you've got no in laws. Sighs. I'm sorry, I really am.

I am married.. Mind you, the house maid i have has a functioning brain than you .. Snipper is still 300 naira .. Ugly proud classless idiot
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Livecamp09:

I am married.. Mind you, the house maid i have has a functioning brain than you .. Snipper is still 300 naira .. Ugly proud classless idiot
Accept my condolences cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by zinny377(f): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ningen:
No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

SAVAGE grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Stacyomolola(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
yanabasee:

I couldn't reply your mail, coz I'm not using the email any more....
Ohh dont even remember
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sisisioge: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Lmao... cheesy grin
Brighter grammar got me cackling

Chai...the guy has a 6ft confidence and 2inch intelligence! Chai! I can't believe he's still hung up!

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Chai...the guy has a 6ft confidence and 2inch intelligence! Chai! I can't believe he's still hung up!
He'll hang till he's dried up. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by GiZcorp: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
If she refuse then leave her and go and hustle more money and get another aunty way hotter than her. If possible become her next door neighbour.. Let her watch and marvel at your success!

1 Like

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
sisisioge:

I got a woman 10 times Dan u. dats why am reminding u and waiting for wen u will get married. a woman who accept my error and mistake and teach me to be a beta man. all d woman in family room u follow as a slave DAT spoil ur mind are all married.see life ur insult wont change anytin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Vulcan24(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

ur mind went straight to proposing publicly

the post didn't say that
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by zinny377(f): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Why date someone you can't marry in first place?

My thought exactly! Its simply witchcraft to wait until proposal to finally realize you don't want to be with them.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Vulcan24:

ur mind went straight to proposing publicly

the post didn't say that
And where did your mind go? Wedding night? cheesy
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaksmillioniar: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

I feel ur frustration. go in peace
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
I feel ur frustration. go in peace
Boybye grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Accept my condolences cheesy cheesy

Your father just died? Oponu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.