Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? (35794 Views)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jericco1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pacesetter123:
........and u think dats de rationale behind de question?

The one you asked yes.. do you have a better explanation? undecided
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Proposals are not a gamble u shud know the person is going to say yes or no or atleast 80% sure.

After a failed proposal, know the reason why, learn the lessons and move on.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Aladdin1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
O.Y.O.=ON YOUR OWN. happens
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by James4bright(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just like the way your dad salivated at my profile pics like an old Imbeccile, you want to follow his footsteps? grin

Dummy.

Oh, you've got supporters. Hahahaa. Hope they'd crowd fund for you though within this lockdown. You might just go broke and die, no one would gladly fall under your scam techniques this time son.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
purplerope:

I hear you, Na there u go old put
Says the man with a shrivelled deek. grin

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
stubbornman:

Will you marry me embarassed embarassed kiss kiss
Err, lemme check.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:

I have no interest in getting married soon. I love you lips and fingers. Can we date? I will take care of you. I am a student and I own a big bet9ja shop. By student standard, I am a millionaire.

What do you say to a marriageless relationship?
Bet9ja ke?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by officialfestus(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hope u have gained admission or u haven't started jamb cheesy
Happy birthday girl
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by benzazae(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Ningen post=88466091]No, it doesn't end there. You keep trying again and again until you are crippled by the effects of kneeling down. Then you start prostrating. undecided

lol...

This guy here is wicked
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
braine:
Chi59 and Gideoniteprime4 you guys should get a room already. This tension is too much. grin
I'd like to see you two fvck each other. grin
Grabs popcorn
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
seankafor:
na this hand u dey use finger ur toto shocked
No, the one that took your sense away.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
restore8:

My don't take it the wrong way...bis This your real hand?
Nope. I borrowed it grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by dammieight(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Thank u

Anytime. Have fun!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
Are you a fan of having your pictures uploaded on social medialike Facebook, Nairaland etc? Showing the world that you are about to get married? Posting here and there! You guys laughing, smiling and playing like you two are in Disneyland! An image of two people who are madly inlove?How do you deal with such an issue if you are the type who doesn't like spotlight but getting married to a person who is the opposite? It's a good thing to take pictures for the home albums, yes I would really love that, but having to show everyoneon the planet!!! people i don't even know exist!What is the essence of uploading the pictures online in the first place? I believe ladies are the instigators of these acts. Guys don't have time for such drama, well maybe a few guys. And the reasons are not too farfetche: To be the envy of everyone who views the pictures? To get likes and comments? To be the talk of the town? To read the AWWW!! and OHHHH!!!After that period of let's say 3 or 4 days of continuous bombardment of comments from people (even those you don't know), what next?I have come to realize that most of what we do when it's having to do with wedding preparation has alot to do about what people wouldsay or think rather than what you really want for your event. Some are even turning into a competition? with who exactly? probably someone you know who invited you to their own wedding? Or maybe you have a targeted person/audience who you want to show off to.Painting an expression that all is well is basically the reason for uploading pictures of you and your partner in happy and celebrating mood. The social media is just like a mirror. You willsee a fine reflection but you cannot see what is going on within it. The social media is now a tool to tell the world "my marriage is perfect", "I found my perfect partner" even when it is not the case.Social media lives among couples most times are the opposite of what is really going on in their home, in most case but not all.I rather we use the social media topropagate messages and news. I rather we use the social media to educate ourselves on the right and wrongs in the society. I ratherwe use the social media to fight corruption. I rather we use the social media to tell the world the truth about our country. I rather we use the social media to promote love and unity.I am not a fan of telling the world Iam getting married by uploading beautiful pictures on social media. I really don't see how it concerns you, who are reading this post. My families and friends are those who should even have info about the event.Don't get me wrong, but I am a fan of the social media, most especially Facebook. I can mention benefits I derive from Facebook:1. Meeting old and long forgotten friends again.2. Getting old school songs and videos from groups and meeting fans who are even crazier than me.3. Friend's birthday remembrance.In brief, posting of your pre-wedding photos online shouldnot be for strangers. What is theirbusiness about your marriage to start with? unless you are a celebrity, in which case you won't even be the one to post them online. But if you are not a celebrity, send them to friends and families who would make comments that would come with genuine affection and congratulations.
Unku, I cannot can with your paragraph-less reply. Tenks
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by stubbornman(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Err, lemme check.

Just say ''YES''
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
James4bright:

Oh, you've got supporters. Hahahaa. Hope they'd crowd fund for you though within this lockdown. You might just go broke and die, no one would gladly fall under your scam techniques this time son.
Just like the way your dad send me all his pension and gratuity because he wants to see pussy.... grin

Don't be like him son.

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:

You should be ashamed of yourself. She finally said yes because the other guy she was hoping on ignored her. Try read about simpletons.

Simpletons take pride in bragging about how they were downgraded

I would have replied you but nah..

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
my dear I just read some of your thread in you profile. Pls have you read about Stem cell enhancer? I think it can really help you in your situation. It has helped me,and I think it will help you too.
I have. Thanks.

Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by mayor1814: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Most of these girls these days don't deserve all these special treatments. They prefer learning sense the hard way.

If you are not 100% sure of a girl don't go public. Even if u are 100% sure do ur proposal in a coded place. The public don't need to know all details of your personal life.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Eazzy4chizzy: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
You ain't doing any man a favor by accepting his proposal. It's the other way round.
so you mean you are absolutely doing the man a favour by agreeing to marry him.

Nawaoh!
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Notatribalist(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

I have. Thanks.
Are you using it now?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by tammie24: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abeg

Which kain question be this one
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Notatribalist:
Are you using it now?
W̾a̾n̾n̾a̾ b̾u̾y̾ f̾o̾r̾ m̾e̾?
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by oyigah(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm not trying to insult you but you look like my dog..pls change the dp.

Chi59:

Take a closer look, you'd see the second finger.
Thanks for asking.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
You ain't doing any man a favor by accepting his proposal. It's the other way round.

So sorry for you.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
oyigah:

You have a dog's brain that's why you see things differently. grin grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Smile and move on. Nothing mega
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Kayw4re(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

How does my marital status benefit you, boy?

Boy kwa? You wicked grin
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by pryme(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
Why people still take the risk of proposing publicly beats me. Do you even know if that person loves you well enough or is even psychologically ready to marry you at that point in time?
Any man that attempts this with me is asking for trouble. I don't like drama.

its some kind of blackmail,
most guys believe the lady wont have the nerve to refuse when everyone is watching on.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by braine(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

I'd like to see you two fvck each other. grin
Grabs popcorn

Smh. You're just a troublemaker.
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by bubbaGambino: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
the right thing to do is to move the fvck on. dust yourself o, distract yourself with other activities, avoid getting into a new relationship immediately. then give it time. you will forget about her
Re: What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
oyigah:

That's a very foolish thing to say...

James4bright were the hell are you? You won't see this f00l that insulted her, but if it's to felt like a monkey, you'll do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)