Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (98980 Views)

Never Marry An Ebonyi Woman / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Caseless: 3:21am On Apr 21, 2020
fattprince:

Op has this bro has said she will come back. So here is where my own advice comes in. Anytime she comes make sure you kick her ass out of your face. I mean it literally. Like tell her you don't want her again then she will beg you while shedding tears but don't say anything. Then when she realise that you wouldn't heed to her pleading and when she wants to start going KICK HER IN HER BUTT. Then tell her to go fvck with her Enugu guys
best advice. Why would I accept her back? Why are they giving him that wrong advice? She goes, she goes forever.

Giwoni, don't accept her back. Delete her number. Live your life. She doesn't deserve you. If you ever marry such girls, you're in trouble because you love her more than she loves you back. She's fvcking someone already.

Aside the financial help you give her, do you really demonstrate smartness, dress well, socialize well, up to date with happenings around the world , I mean are you current? There's something you're not doing that she loves to see in a man.
She's sharper than you and this is not right. This is why she used you to get to this level. Just let her go and work on yourself. I just feel you don't dress well.

She's a money "licker" too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by ChideraStephen(f): 3:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Jovi123(f): 3:32am On Apr 21, 2020
superlightning:

yet they seem to be the ones filling the prayer houses for a dream husband. Don't think too highly of yourselves.
No one is thinking highly of themselves, most Anambra parents have their reasons for declining marriage proposal from other state for their daughters... And am not saying its right, just understand me,
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by fattprince(m): 3:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Homeboiy:

How far bro

Wetin bring Enugu come this matter na

We are not Anambra pls
Bro no vex, Anambra I meant. Please pardon my mistake.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by fattprince(m): 3:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Dearlord:

Guy , you better respect yourself, shey to cry done dey hungry you?
Where did you see him mention Enugu?
Please pardon my mistake. I mixed it up. Nah anger cause am
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by frog12: 3:48am On Apr 21, 2020
you are foolish. why would you pay for school fees of a medical student? being there means you can afford it and she can afford it!
tufiakwa!!!!

Giwoni:
My Love Experience

Good day NLanders

I'm a medical student, and gf ( not sure what to call her now) is in MLS. We are both in same level (500l).

It all started in 2015, when we gained admission into the University. We began to read together and subsequently I started teaching her. Later on, she made me to read and susummarize her course topics (which I did for up to her 300 level) for her as she usually found it difficult to read with textbooks and understand the contents.

Months before my 2nd MBBS examinations, I began to notice changes in her attitude and behaviour towards me, up to the point that she told me that if I did not pass that examinations that, she will forget about me. But as God may have it, I passed successfully.

Financially, it started right in year one as I celebrated her and her mummy's Christmas from my own pocket. It got to a point that I usually give her her money almost every day (for up to 5yrs) Whenever, I'm traveling in any of our vacations, I usually give money for upkeep until I'm back.

In 300l, I bought her gift worth almost 30k and also celebrated her birthday which she demanded I get her 'point and kill cat fish' that cost 9k.

I usually pay for her textbooks and seminar work as we are all in medical school, I really do a lot for her, as she always told me she would never leave me right from yr 1 to 500l after which she started telling me, their people from Anambra will not let her marry people from Ebonyi State.

She's has known this for all her life, but decided to bring it up just now, when I'm beginning my marriage plans with her, She's started giving me unnecessary excuses in one form or the other.

In 400L, my elder brother told me that I should leave my medical school here to go and study the same medicine abroad. Because of her, I told him that I want to finish my school here since I am already in 400 level. That after my MBBS degree, I can then go abroad for my Masters degree...

This January, my elder brother told me that since I would be graduating in 2022 (which supposed to be 2021 but due to strike before the 2019 election) which is two years time, that I should be planning to get married before I leave this country.

This made me to ask her again if we are ending up together and she told me that she has to seek for her mother's consent, and would give me a feedback.

Before, she travelled (this is just before the lock down) as she was complaining that she does not have any money on her to eat and she want to go and learn how to plait hair which will cost her #8,000, I gave her #16,000. The next day after collecting the money, she told me that she received a call from her mother that she must come back to her State and she travelled with that money without learning anything.

Yesterday by 8:24pm, I called her to tell me the outcome of her mother's discussion with her. She told me that her mother insisted that she cannot marry an Ebonyi man, and she cannot go outside her mother's decision.

In conclusion, she told me that she cannot marry me.

Well, as expected, I'm bracing myself up for insults, (I really don't mind this right now) but amidst the insults, pls advice a brother who's fighting emotionally.

thanks
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by judosky(m): 3:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Bro, cheer up. Don't kill yourself because of any bitch. Life goes on, brace up and move on with your life. Experience is the best teacher now that you have learnt the hard way, shine your eyes very well.
There are many beautiful ladies out there. I wish you the best. Stay safe and strong
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by kingjomezy(m): 3:49am On Apr 21, 2020
missimelda01:
You only told us the things you did for her, what of the things she did for you?
Did you notice at any point in the relationship that she was acting uninterested?
Marriage is a huge step, did you both have marriage in view while dating?
Parents have huge influence on some people, maybe she's one of them.

In conclusion, it's not advisable to convince someone to marry you.. move on with your life, you'd find someone else who'll feel the same way about you.

What do you think she will ever do for him that will be on the same level of what he has done for her.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by frog12: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2020
I see, so she paid you back!!! you are even dirty and deserve what you've received shocked shocked

so you were both going to the bush

dont come back here again, go and tell your parent !!!

Giwoni:
She usually give me sex whenever she wants, she also cook for me occasionally, which I cooked more for her.
she also gives me fruits which I did more than that.
In 2019, I noticed she was acting uninterested but went on to tell my male class mate that she has made her mind to be with me while waiting for her parents conclusion.
In the beginning, she was even the person that brought marriage up.

I have not even gone quarter of what I did for her which she usually tells me that she doesn't have any to give me in return.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by anonymous1759(m): 4:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Is one of those things.. She might still come back.. Women are jst like dat.. Dnt beat urself up too much.. Loving can never be a crime no matter the outcome.. U did all that because u love her.. She jst feel lik confirming hw it will be outside.. When she test other guys she will come back.. Don't beat urself up at all

Your advice is too weak for a man. No body is worth a plan B for another. If she comes begging refute her don't listen to this man's advice @ OP
Anyone who don't see you as a number one will leave you anytime any day once she finds someone that assumes her no 1 role.

I wonder if some men have balls, no wonder women are seems to be taking control of the home lately. angry

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by morinto: 4:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Please travel first before marrying. In abroad u will see girls that truly love u and can impact in your life by even giving u papers to become citizen of other country

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by sultaan(m): 4:05am On Apr 21, 2020
From someone with a very similar experience, some of these ladies don't know what they need so someone tells them what is good for them.

If she really loves you it is up to her to convince her mother you make her happy, every mother wants the best for their daughter, but if she can't defend her choice, then she does not deserve a good man. Not all women are wives.
Her mother will find had a man she will start over with, and a lot of time our parents really don't know better than us

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by fasakina: 4:07am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by banhammy: 4:08am On Apr 21, 2020
My brother, The day is bright and the future is clear.
Let her go. Erase all memories of her in your life.
I know it's not easy but you have to do it.
Don't ever ever force yourself on her.
Marriage is not by force.
You guys are not compatible.
Learn from experience
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Commonsense99: 4:19am On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin
Dude Permit me to call you a woman wrapper!
Not to be mean, but your woman displayed all these antics because I guess you were never a player, if you had like 3 of them, if you hadn't carried her on your head like gala, ironically she won't give any mother's advice as excuses, she will stick arround to wrestle for a space, mind you the acclaimed advice was a front, it was her clear decision to dump you dude.

Take this advice, forget her like you never met her, delete her contact, her pictures, replace it with another pretty lady, it's not gona be easy initially but it's achievable, how do you do that?
Buy lots of condom, increase your flirting game, use women to cure problem created by women, time, like kpatakpata some Months will heal everything.

Tell your brother not to rush your marriage timing, graduate first, I swear to God you will see far far better chicks out there, they will come In droves, in all shapes and sizes, settle down and select someone in your social class, and be sure you chose someone who is more beautiful than her, yes they are plenty! grin grin

Life goes on bro...thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by lenghtinny(m): 4:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Is one of those things.. She might still come back.. Women are jst like dat.. Dnt beat urself up too much.. Loving can never be a crime no matter the outcome.. U did all that because u love her.. She jst feel lik confirming hw it will be outside.. When she test other guys she will come back.. Don't beat urself up at all
Sorry to say but this is a silly comment...

He should wait for her till she brings STDs and the likes back home to him
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by DonJay95: 4:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Giwoni:
Get this

My brother I don’t usually comment on Nairaland but let me just help advise you as a guy man!

The reason for her behavior is this:

[b]1. You’re too kind,caring,desperate and weak for her because of too much love you have for her due to the fact she is your first love and this over kindness,caring,giving,love,multiple calls irritates some ladies and makes them lose interest and see you as a weak man they can control and tell any story and you will believe out of love. She has been managing you because of your money and watch out she would still form love and ask for more financial help while claiming it’s her parents that is the issue. Na Yahoo she dey do for your head.

2. There is this guy that has showed her new vibes, he is not very caring, or spends for her, but very romantic,funny, gingers her alot, and bleeps her very well including licking her pussy to make her come multiple times during sex which drives her crazy (that is women for you)

3. This new guy has given her new vibes and format her brain with mind blowing codes, he makes her laugh alot and even controls her (a lot of women likes someone to control them while showing them love and giving them good sex)

So the truth is that, the guy will definitely leave her at the long run and she would wish she remained with you because at her age, na the bad guy vibes and hardcore sex which includes acute romance licking pussy dey sweet her forgetting that, there is more to life than that.

Just move on and don’t ever make that mistake of being the Mr. Good guy next time which a woman can easy control or make you take certain decisions against your wish, it irritates a lot them especially these young girls. No matter how you love a girl, act like you can do without her and be the head in taking decisions most of the times.[/b]

I have been into your shoe and when I switched, it’s been really fun.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Youngzedd(m): 4:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Giwoni:
My Love Experience

Good day NLanders

I'm a medical student, and gf ( not sure what to call her now) is in MLS. We are both in same level (500l).

It all started in 2015, when we gained admission into the University. We began to read together and subsequently I started teaching her. Later on, she made me to read and susummarize her course topics (which I did for up to her 300 level) for her as she usually found it difficult to read with textbooks and understand the contents.

Months before my 2nd MBBS examinations, I began to notice changes in her attitude and behaviour towards me, up to the point that she told me that if I did not pass that examinations that, she will forget about me. But as God may have it, I passed successfully.

Financially, it started right in year one as I celebrated her and her mummy's Christmas from my own pocket. It got to a point that I usually give her her money almost every day (for up to 5yrs) Whenever, I'm traveling in any of our vacations, I usually give money for upkeep until I'm back.

In 300l, I bought her gift worth almost 30k and also celebrated her birthday which she demanded I get her 'point and kill cat fish' that cost 9k.

I usually pay for her textbooks and seminar work as we are all in medical school, I really do a lot for her, as she always told me she would never leave me right from yr 1 to 500l after which she started telling me, their people from Anambra will not let her marry people from Ebonyi State.

She's has known this for all her life, but decided to bring it up just now, when I'm beginning my marriage plans with her, She's started giving me unnecessary excuses in one form or the other.

In 400L, my elder brother told me that I should leave my medical school here to go and study the same medicine abroad. Because of her, I told him that I want to finish my school here since I am already in 400 level. That after my MBBS degree, I can then go abroad for my Masters degree...

This January, my elder brother told me that since I would be graduating in 2022 (which supposed to be 2021 but due to strike before the 2019 election) which is two years time, that I should be planning to get married before I leave this country.

This made me to ask her again if we are ending up together and she told me that she has to seek for her mother's consent, and would give me a feedback.

Before, she travelled (this is just before the lock down) as she was complaining that she does not have any money on her to eat and she want to go and learn how to plait hair which will cost her #8,000, I gave her #16,000. The next day after collecting the money, she told me that she received a call from her mother that she must come back to her State and she travelled with that money without learning anything.

Yesterday by 8:24pm, I called her to tell me the outcome of her mother's discussion with her. She told me that her mother insisted that she cannot marry an Ebonyi man, and she cannot go outside her mother's decision.

In conclusion, she told me that she cannot marry me.

Well, as expected, I'm bracing myself up for insults, (I really don't mind this right now) but amidst the insults, pls advice a brother who's fighting emotionally.

thanks

Red pill initiation videos and posts.

Watch. Never put up with a girlfriend's Sh1t >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7W5ay_TrU

Watch the videos below.

Managing your girlfriend > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGeiBEiDRZWTof71DJXkGfmqRQObzBI7H

Lies and manipulations are how she survives >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9u9kBoFzQ

Recognise and avoid damaged goods >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

Finally go through other of his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

Last Bullet: She used you to level up. Learn the knowledge of red pill and you will be fine.

Follow the below Coaches on YouTube

1) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ

2) https://www.youtube.com/user/CoachGregAdams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by zedman1(m): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2020
There are so many guys who have gone through this at some points in their lives, including me. The only guys who would insult you are the ones who luckily escaped or have never been through that sh*t, so they would never understand why we acted in such stupi*d way. Such girls usually leave you but come back later pleading, but if you accept them back, you'd realize they've become wild due to their expedition with other guys during the short time they left you. They become worse. I've read and experienced a lot of such stories from guys and I experienced it too once. Such girls are so hard to let go of but the best choice is to leave the broke arse, else you will die prematurely.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Swiftbae24: 4:43am On Apr 21, 2020
My dear I understand what ur going through.. 1st d girl has lost interest in u long ago, Is not about her mum cas her mum knows u right 4rm d onset, if she really wants to marry you she will..2ndly, it might be true her mum didn't approve dtz if only she's d first daughter cas dtz what most Anambra people do..
But irrespective of everything Igbo don't reject their tribe.. just be strong n leave d girl, dtz always d outcome of training a girl in school without marrying them first...be strong
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:43am On Apr 21, 2020
I stopped reading halfway but from the little I read, this Op is just a slowpoke, How can you because of a woman that doesn’t add any value to your life and remain in this country while you can further your education abroad? She was taking advantage of you after she noticed you such an emotional man and too much caring.. No woman will ever appreciate when you are too lenient and helping financially. You have been playing husband roles since you guys met and you expect her to tell you she can’t marry you. I just don’t understand why some guys see woman as a priority while they are supposed to be fighting for their own independence.. mumu man

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by nnaeyes6: 4:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Bros. I know that this is coming late.

But let me make u laugh first....
Do u know that 95% of those that make hair have ogbanje? Omo! ur girl ogbanje get degree...

Anyway back to all I have read.
1: One of my best friends that we graduated together at IFE married our junior student who is now a practicing lawyer. Both of them are leaving happily.... So the lady and mum are acting in ignorance.

2: The worst thing to happen to ur life. In fact the thing that will wreck ur life will be to settle down with that girl. If u marry her, she will put ur life in mystery.
Reason is: She doesn't love u and most importantly, she will only marry u AS LAST OPTION. if u want to be LAST OPTION, be chasing her like flies.

3: She is a gold digger. She wants to make it more than she thinks of u.

4: She is a user. However, u are better because u were able to go through this and understanding that u have gone far, u are ready to uturn.

Please, shun her.

First love does not mean MARRIAGE LOVE.

Someone who will appreciate u will come. Get her off ur CONNECTIVITY and u will find someone ready to live and die with u.

Sorry that she is ur first love. U still have like more than 20 ladies that will pass through u because they will come and still go but when u want to marry, God will bring the right one.

Moreso, most of us guys passed through this stage and we still came out victorious.

MARK MY WORD.

SHE WILL COME FOR U LATER ON BUT: don't become her SPARE TIRE. women will toss u around if u are FLEXIBLE.

MAN UP AND PUT HER IN A TRASH.

if she decides to come back SHOW HER THE WASTE BIN U HAVE DEPOSITED HER...

she doesn't WORTH a MEMORY but Just PUT HER ON RECYCLING BIN and within MONTHS, she would delete PERMANENTLY.

GO HAVE FUN BOY
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by higgs: 4:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Forget the greedy girl.The money You have spent on her is nothing. You don't need someone like that.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by zedman1(m): 4:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Usorohtheman:
Learn the lessons from this and move on. She might come back but make sure you scrutinize her well before accepting her back if as at then, you don't have another girl. Good luck bro

By the way, you seem to be made financially, can you show me the way?
Relationship stories are almost always the same. There are countless of guys who have gone through this including me. She would leave and in almost all cases, return begging to be accepted back, but she becomes worse. Such girls are master manipulative and difficult to forget or leave but the greatest mistake a guy would make is accepting them back cos you'll till regret you did.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Usorohtheman(m): 4:57am On Apr 21, 2020
zedman1:
Relationship stories are almost always the same. There are countless of guys who have gone through this including me. She would leave and in almost all cases return begging to be accepted back, but she becomes worse. Such girls are master manipulative and difficult to forget or leave but the greatest mistake a guy would make is accepting them back cos you'll till regret you did.

That means the best thing is to pretend to accept their apology and then still dump them when they have started thinking that you have forgiven them. Win win situation.

How you see am?

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by nnaeyes6: 4:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

From my experience, she left me with the excuse of her mum been a prayer warrior and she has seen it that we are not compatible.. just a week later the mum approved another guy with a car and a good job for her. Not up to a month the guy gave her belle. And denied her bcuz the guy don marry and has a family. Gbam she came back begging me that it was a mistake and I should forgive her and even give her money to abort it so we can go back to our relationship...
Bros I blocked her, it is more than two years now early this month she used another number to call and begged I should unblock her that she wants us to go back to dating. I said I have heard, wetin man go do dey mans heart
Those who live by the nana die by the nana..

O boy u tried.

Next time she call u, tell her to log onto ZOOM APP. that a lot of prayers are happening there and she should also add her mum.

She needs more prayers
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by manontree: 4:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Interesting conversations. Dude did what must dudes did at that age. Luckily this didnt lead to marriage as both of them aren't even close to ready

She is too young for marriage anyway and even though she may have lied to the OP, she simply wasn't ready. Let me give you an analogy. If Buhari didnt win the election in 2015, many Nigerians would today think that our electricity would have been 24hrs non stop, naira equal to dollar, Boko Haram a thing of the past etc etc

If she had wound up with this dude, same scenario. She would never have known the value of what she has. After going through life and other men's harsh lessons like Nigerians are going through under Buhari, she would realise the mistakes of the past. School of hard knocks tend to teach us better. Life lessons

She may or may not regret it. It doesnt really matter. He has nothing to gain whether she does or not but these are simple life lessons we learn growing up

10 years from now they would both look at this with various understanding and wishes

Best

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by lenghtinny(m): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Giwoni:
Thanks man.
Dude you don’t need any advice, you need to move on.

She’s been using you right from day one. From helping her with her studies to giving her money for whatever reasons. Now she’s almost done with her studies and you’ve exhausted your usage.

Two things will likely happen after this;
1. She either deletes you From her life totally or
2. She keeps you around just in case of rainy days when she will need your help again.

From your narration, I believe the latter is more plausible because you’ve given her so much authority in the relationship that she believes she has you wrapped around her fingers.
I’d advise you stand up and be your own man.
From this moment onward, act like you guys path never crossed. Never for any reason WHATSOEVER give her audience not to talk of attention.
People like her never change, they only get worse.

Maintain strict social distancing from her. I know it’s difficult but you must do it. Get busy with anything that takes her away from your mind even if it’s just for a second. Trust me with time, you will get used to life without her.

There was a time I thought I couldn’t do without a girl but today I don’t even know if she’s dead or alive.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobility25(m): 5:02am On Apr 21, 2020
danduchi:
@Giwoni, get yourself another girl, spend time with her and completely avoid this your said gfriend. Give her excuses when she demands for money. Be a man, be strong. Make her know u have another lady and see how she come begging for your attention

Exactly you are correct.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by zedman1(m): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Usorohtheman:

That means the best thing is to pretend to accept their apology and then still dump them when they have started thinking that you have forgiven them. Win win situation.

How you see am?
Hehe, bad guy!!, if you be strong man then this move make sense bro. Bet why we no de sleep sef.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by EngrchidiG25(m): 5:26am On Apr 21, 2020
I feel for but an ebonyi girl has done same to me but what I did was to move on with my life women are not stable
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by galaxy2020(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Were you guys engaged b4? If not just move on,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.