Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] (14560 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Zabiboy: 1:42pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Maybe, they already know you and you probably have a bad reputation in that neighborhood. Chat with people who don't know you and things will be fine.

ChatDîcting people I know is too easy, so I prefer chatting with beautiful and intelligent girls I don't know — it works faster on them; especially religious girls.

For dumb girls, nothing works on them except money, shawarma, sitting in front of a car, and HUGE dick.

85% of Nigerian girls are in this category @emboldened ..

Thats why i tell people to just remove anything "female" frm their mind for a while and concentrate on making themselves better..That way, they get to filter girls to the way they want instead of the other way round..

GL cool...

Imagine someone settling down with the public toilet below

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
Quietly:

my G, can u send me anyone among them, through gmail...either chadîctive, or ,woo talk pls

This is business.

We don't give out our books for free — we sell them. Occasionally, the management will decide to give out a book for free for a few hours. Sadly, none is for free at the moment except iLast and it will stop soon.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 02, 2020
Quietly:

my G, can u send me anyone among them, through gmail...either chadictive, or ,woo talk pls

you never marry?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Op nice work ✌️ but you no well instead make you teach us how to make cash na how to toss you dey teach us grin
But I get one black American for Louisiana in new Orleans
She don know say I be Nigeria but she no fur for me
Just random chat an she get good work certified nurse
Which scope I fit give her make she fur for me I no want Yahoo format O grin

I don't use Yahoo format and I don't even know how it looks like except you care to explain. Since you're still in Nigeria, focus on Nigerian women. When you go abroad, you switch to abroad women — that's what I did. Our books work more on all races.

Most of the amazing reviews I have in my inbox are from white and Asian guys — who said they wished they had read these books.

So, all scopes are already written down. All you need it get some money and purchase the book.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Quietly(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
Imustsurvive:

you never marry?
small boy like me....abeg oo...
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by merit455(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro transfer your aggression else where
If you're not interested kindly leave we that are interested alone grin
Is a NONSENSE topic. Only boys from you will like this shit post. This can never make front page

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

I don't use Yahoo format and I don't even know how it looks like except you care to explain. Since you're still in Nigeria, focus on Nigerian women. When you go abroad, you switch to abroad women — that's what I did. Our books work more on all races.

Most of the amazing reviews I have in my inbox are from white and Asian guys — who said they wished they had read these books.

So, all scopes are already written down. All you need it get some money and purchase the book.
but some of your books has pidgin English in it, how do they understand?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2020
Spacewalk:
but some of your books has pidgin English in it, how do they understand?

They get removed or rewritten.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by ibiso1986: 2:38pm On May 02, 2020
This might be useful.... I find it very difficult wooing very hot girls..

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Strech(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 click on this link and show some love.on facebook.with your help we can win this.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by kalufelix(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2020
Games..
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Quietly(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2020
Iclef shake body now
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2020
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Quietly(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qoUU4onORY
hmmmm....do you know the real meaning of shake body?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by HornyTave: 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

Bro am not good n this aspect

Ve only read the free version of chat dicted

I have suffered enough from ladies

I dnt have money to purchase others books

But one day when the money comes
I will

You don't need to buy books.

Read, 48 Laws of power, Art of Seduction both by Robert Greene also read through Ubunja post on here.

One mistake guys make is appearing nice and holy at first also wanting to date them.

Always Chat NAUGHTY. The woman mind is imaginative and they create their wonderland first in their head so if you could work their imagination to your tune, they'll dance to your beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by muaa(f): 3:36pm On May 02, 2020
All these ones na story....
Not for my type pls
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 3:40pm On May 02, 2020
muaa:
Not for my type pls
You're now an easy target. wink
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2020
muaa:
Not for my type pls

Yeah, your type is money, car, shawarma, take me out, big dị́ck, etc.

We meet your type everyday and we're tired.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by illicit(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
na wa o. how I go buy toasting book
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Note: Before I started the chat, I removed my profile picture to make the mystery/suspense stronger.

You don't chat with pretty girls for the first time on WhatsApp with a profile picture. Even if you're the most handsome person on earth, remove it and you'll get her on her knees faster.
Oh no! I dey feel you all along! grin
But you don loose me with this one!

I will only reply your first chat with a haughty " hi, who are you pls? undecided
And can I see your face?

If you don't show up with a name in your next response, I will ignore you!

If you continue to pester me without giving your name and picture still, I will block you! I don't care if you you could be the Prince of Aragon undecided
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by DaInferno(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Can anyone tell me the reason I haven't replied her and what is going through her mind?

Remember, chatting needs to flow effortlessly, but it requires a little psychology — just the same way those who are successful in selling products use a little psychology too.

So, can you tell me what is happening in her brain? I'll reply her on Monday.
a girl I know will just keep ur file under the table pending when u are ready to talk to her again. besides,most times, it ain't easy to reinitiate a chat again.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 3:57pm On May 02, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Oh no! I dey feel you all along! grin
But you don loose me with this one!

I will only reply your first chat with a haughty " hi, who are you pls? undecided
And can I see your face?

If you don't show up with a name in your next response, I will ignore you!

If you continue to pester me without giving your name still, I will block you! I don't care if you you could be the Prince of Aragon undecided
That's not probably true because women do opposite of what they say.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

In the banned book, ESCOFi, there are 6 major mumu buttons in a woman's brain and if you press 3 to 6 of them, you'll have a woman who will be ready to spread her 24 hours after knowing you — even if her father is a pastor and she acts too religious.

Sounds too good to be true and that one of the reason the book was banned. Men will misuse that skill.

I only pressed 0.1% of her Comic button and 0.1% of her Sexual button. With PP (push & pull) I have created mystery and anticipation. I have pushed her away, but on Monday, I'll pull her back and make her fall madly in love with words.

How will I do it? ChatDîcted got everyone covered.

Nope Nope Nope.
You didn't press any sexual button yet. No face No voice No name and you say wetin?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by DaInferno(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Note: Before I started the chat, I removed my profile picture to make the mystery/suspense stronger.

You don't chat with pretty girls for the first time on WhatsApp with a profile picture. Even if you're the most handsome person on earth, remove it and you'll get her on her knees faster.
my girl presently doesn't even chat u if u don't have ur face on. ur dp... this a trait she learned from me, cus If u DNT have pic, I DNT even accept ur request(if it's Facebook) .this crime-filled world

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2020
Nat404:
That's not probably true because women do opposite of what they say.
How in this case nau?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Maybe, they already know you and you probably have a bad reputation in that neighborhood. Chat with people who don't know you and things will be fine.

ChatDîcting people I know is too easy, so I prefer chatting with beautiful and intelligent girls I don't know — it works faster on them; especially religious girls.

For dumb girls, nothing works on them except money, shawarma, sitting in front of a car, and HUGE dick.
... following
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Lesson for Men

1. I started by calling her a troublemaker to activate her of the banter ahead
2. I followed with humor by telling her her eyes shine like Buhari.
3. I told her I'm admiring her (which made her excited with swollen head).
4. Using the word "admirer" is more like giving away my power and confessing I like her — which is bad. To get my power back, I had to warn her that if she messes up, I'll walk away.

A woman loves a man who can easily walk away and get another woman and move on with his life, not a desperate and clingy nice guy who can't do without her.

5. I used her clothe to give her a naughty pet name. All women naughtiness, but you must know how to present it.

Calling her "MY" Naughty Rainbow has automatically made her become by girlfriend and she can never forget me.

I have already sneaked into a relationship with her without asking her out. Wise men don't ask women out anymore, they sneak them out.

You need to possess a woman with words like my, mine, etc. (Use possessive pronouns).

So, if I call her on phone with any number now and say, "Hello, my naughty rainbow," she'll know it's me and will start laughing. You need to be unique and easily identifiable for a woman to give you special attention and treatment and not treat you the same way they treat all these boring guys bombarding them with "Hi and and hello, my name is... and you? Have you eaten?"

6. Finally, I PPed her to give her some space to preocuppy her mind with the thoughts of me and unravelling who I am. She is currently investing emotions and this emotion will be used against her to fall madly in love with me.

Mysterious troublemakers like us are the ones women love the most. It's not because we're perfect — it's because we're crazy, nasty, confident, humorous, and we don't give a f*ck about love or hate; we just do what's on our mind. Perioid!

So, read ChatDîcted to learn all I'm talking about — it's no longer a secret.

Download link:
https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

No wahala! After hiding behind your keyboard to build castles, you had better be worth it when we meet in person. grin Cos the moment you show up and fail to make a great first impression even before we spoke a word, sorry sir.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Jeboy(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Does this principle or psychology works for a woman you have already won and you want to continue getting her attention.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by m6tem: 4:11pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

She's dying of anticipation. I lightheartedly pressed only 2 mumu buttons yet and can you tell me what those buttons are?

Curiosity : Who's this that soon bold?
Anxiety : Did I do something wrong why hasn't he replied me yet?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nat404: 4:11pm On May 02, 2020
BeardedMeat:
How in this case nau?
What I mean here is, sometimes a woman would say to a man, "I hate you", it doesn't really mean that she hated the man, it means the man in question is keeping her on her toes. wink
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by IamDavids: 4:13pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:
na wa o. how I go buy toasting book

As in the thing dey do me one kind. Toasting book. God forbid, something wey dey body.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
HornyTave:

You don't need to buy books.

Read, 48 Laws of power, Art of Seduction both by Robert Greene also read through Ubunja post on here.

One mistake guys make is appearing nice and holy at first also wanting to date them.

Always Chat NAUGHTY. The woman mind is imaginative and they create their wonderland first in their head so if you could work their imagination to your tune, they'll dance to your beat.
True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / How Do You Guys Move On??? / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.