Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] (14566 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Kalatium(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2020
I remember last year when i did similar thing to a lady, she was so eager to know me, she called me twice i didnt pick then when i picked, she was trying to know who i was. I didnt tell her. She kept calling me several times, because of the mystery and anticipation i created

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Yeah, your type is money, car, shawarma, take me out, big dị́ck, etc.

We meet your type everyday and we're tired.
Buh what's wrong with money cars sharwama take me out and big dick anyway? Sounds like what every hustler wants.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2020
m6tem:

Curiosity : Who's this that soon bold?
Anxiety : Did I do something wrong why hasn't he replied me yet?
You mean am..lol
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2020
Nat404:
What I mean here is, sometimes a woman would say to a man, "I hate you", it doesn't really mean that she hated the man, it means the man in question is keeping her on her toes. wink
Bros we are not in the jokes section.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
Kalatium:
I remember last year when i did similar thing to a lady, she was so eager to know me, she called me twice i didnt pick then when i picked, she was trying to know who i was. I didnt tell her. She kept calling me several times, because of the mystery and anticipation i created
That's a very cheap girl. Her actions should tell you. Op wasn't referring to girls in this category.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by heartbraker(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Op nice work ✌️ but you no well instead make you teach us how to make cash na how to toss you dey teach us grin
But I get one black American for Louisiana in new Orleans
She don know say I be Nigeria but she no fur for me
Just random chat an she get good work certified nurse
Which scope I fit give her make she fur for me I no want Yahoo format O grin
u sha wan buy Benz dis year

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by SweetOlive(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2020
I think you should start marketing drugs in transits.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by SweetOlive(f): 4:37pm On May 02, 2020
Kalatium:

Don’t try this with me, ima block yo ass off immediately grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by loswhite(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Note: Before I started the chat, I removed my profile picture to make the mystery/suspense stronger.

You don't chat with pretty girls for the first time on WhatsApp with a profile picture. Even if you're the most handsome person on earth, remove it and you'll get her on her knees faster.
All this crap just to get a girl...lol... Learners
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by laivwire(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
I relate with iClef. In the world of seduction, psychology is key. A lot of folks discount the information up there because he's explaining them in detail. When you become the subject of such tactics, you'll realize you're at the opposite end of the table.

I read a fair share of pickup artistry back in the day when WhatsApp and Facebook were non existent. Maybe myspace or 2go though but those times required you to be upfront, confident and time conscious (landline things) grin

Tbh, you don't get good at stuff by depending on your hunches. You've got to take active learning (sometimes from your elder brother or bad friends) and more importantly endless practice.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2020
I won't reply any negative or abusive ITK comment above. No strength for wahala today. I'm on my period.

Modified: I gave a few the attention they wanted.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
laivwire:
I relate with iClef. In the world of seduction, psychology is key. A lot of folks discount the information up there because he's explaining them in detail. When you become the subject of such tactics, you'll realize you're at the opposite end of the table.

I read a fair share of pickup artistry back in the day when WhatsApp and Facebook were non existent. Maybe myspace or 2go though but those times required you to be upfront, confident and time conscious (landline things) grin

Tbh, you don't get good at stuff by depending on your hunches. You've got to take active learning (sometimes from your elder brother or bad friends) and more importantly endless practice.

On point.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
heartbraker:
u sha wan buy Benz dis year
I wan go there Nii
Make God help me grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
SweetOlive:

Don’t try this with me, ima block yo ass off immediately grin

One thing I love about women is mouth mouth mouth, but when it's time for action, they forget about all the mouth they made and follow their "current emotions."

The keyword there is CURRENT EMOTION.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
muaa:
All these ones na story....
Not for my type pls

The truth is: If I were a woman and I see such a post, I'll also say the same thing. I'll say, "This won't work on me — it's for small immature girls."

So, you're not wrong for typing what you just typed.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:
na wa o. how I go buy toasting book

If you have beard, there is no need for you to buy beard cream, but when you see someone without beard buying it, you don't need to laugh at him.

We all have different things to settle for our minds to be at rest. Yours may not be toasting, but something else. Don't you think?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 02, 2020
DaInferno:
a girl I know will just keep ur file under the table pending when u are ready to talk to her again. besides,most times, it ain't easy to reinitiate a chat again.

That is because the people chatting her don't know how to chat. Send me her number, if that is possible, and I'll post the outcome of our chat here so you'll know what I'm telling you.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

If you have beard, there is no need for you to buy beard cream, but when you see someone without beard buying it, you don't need to laugh at him.

We all have different things to settle for our minds to be at rest. Yours may not be toasting, but something else. Don't you think?
yes. mine is a money making book
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
BeardedMeat:
No wahala! After hiding behind your keyboard to build castles, you had better be worth it when we meet in person. grin Cos the moment you show up and fail to make a great first impression even before we spoke a word, sorry sir.

No one picks a GMC, we pick you. So, after ChatDîcting you, you still have more rivers to cross before you get to our state of final approval.

It seems you don't know what GMC means. Anyway, let's forget about it.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by GANAYAD: 5:29pm On May 02, 2020
I'm coming back, let me go try the new pick up line I just learnt
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:

yes. mine is a money making book

That's great to hear. What are your top 10 recommended money-making books?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 02, 2020
GANAYAD:
I'm coming back, let me go try the new pick up line I just learnt

No, don't try it. I don't share pickup lines — I share the process to manufacture yours impromptu. Cramming lines or speeches is bad. I don't cram things — I manufacture them on the spot; based on what is in front of me. You just need to be witty and fast in coming up with things on the spot.

Cramming things is for women.
Manufacturing things is for men.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2020
Now,, The op is a realest niggggaarrrr.... I like this.

Nuel4 must see this.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by adeboi1: 5:33pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

That's great to hear. What are you top 10 recommended money-making books?

Hahaha iLegend wan cast this guy.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by GANAYAD: 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

No, don't try it. I don't share pickup lines — I share the process to manufacture yours impromptu. Cramming lines or speeches is bad. I don't cram things — I manufacture them on the spot; based on what is in front of me. You just need to be witty and fast in coming up with things on the spot.

Henhen make I buy popcorn ,let me learn well
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

That's great to hear. What are your top 10 recommended money-making books?

I need only one. Rich Dad poor dad
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

I crammed some of your pickup lines, its worked at some point but I later pressed the damage control button myself because I haven't digest the book.
Simphood flows in my blood. But I hope to get better someday.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:

I need only one. Rich Dad poor dad

No, I'm not saying I'll send you book. I'm saying, "What are the top 10 'how to make money' books you've read?"

I want to follow you too cuz me I wan make money like you. Hunger and poverty dey kill me here.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by gfon(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
merit455:
Nonseny,you can't try this rubbish with responsible girls. You say nah every body be mumu. With that chart self,she never fall. You are writing a rubbish book, teaching people how to woe women. See your head like Corona viruses
oga carry ur depression go put 4 buhari head na..

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
Spacewalk:
I crammed some of your pickup lines, its worked at some point but I later pressed the damage control button myself because I haven't digest the book.
Simphood flows in my blood. But I hope to get better someday.

The "I love you so much," simp button. Anyway, there is nothing to worry about — it's learnable. You can download and reread Mr. Friendzone free version here: https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by olamidedivotee(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2020
You're a bad guy

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
gfon:
oga carry ur depression go put 4 buhari head na..

Hahaha. You harsh pass me o. Make I learn Harsh-preneurship from you. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.