Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] (14561 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

No, I'm not saying I'll send you book. I'm saying, "What are the top 10 'how to make money' books you've read?"

I want to follow you too cuz me I wan make money like you. Hunger and poverty dey kill me here.
my favorite book is The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.

And Art of War by that Chinese Sun yatzen or so
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

The "I love you so much," simp button. Anyway, there is nothing to worry about — it's learnable. You can download and reread Mr. Friendzone free version here: https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Thanks coach.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:

my favorite book is The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.

And Art of War by that Chinese Sun yatzen or so

Though, you still didn't answer my question, but I'll let it slide.

Extra tip: My favorite is called IT WORKS — The Famous Little Red Book that Makes Your Dreams Come True.

It's less than 12 pages.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:11pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

No, I'm not saying I'll send you book. I'm saying, "What are the top 10 'how to make money' books you've read?"

I want to follow you too cuz me I wan make money like you. Hunger and poverty dey kill me here.

Boss no cast the guy na .Lol
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 02, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Now,,
The op is a realest niggggaarrrr....
I like this.

Nuel4 must see this.
what the fucck man? Will you keep my name out of your fingers?
Do I haunt you? I won't fucck you, gay
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
Nuel4:
what the fucck man? Will you keep my name out of your fingers?
Do I haunt you? I won't fucck you, gay
the minute you pokenosed into my mention uninvited, was the moment you signed a contract deal with my ministry....
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by alphaRego01(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Most men chat boring chats. It goes like this.

Man: Hi
Woman: Hello.
Woman: Who am I chatting with?
Man: It's Kevin.
Woman: Who is Kevin? Have we met before?
Man: No.
Woman: How did you get my number?
Man: I got it from...
Woman: (She didn't reply for two hours)
Man: (He becomes desperate and impatient and bombards her with lots of messages to reply him and confessing how beautiful she is and how he likes her a lot and other bullshîts).
Woman: (She comes online and replies with kk).
Man: (Instantly comes online and replies with: How was your night? Have you eaten? etc.

From here, it gets more boring than APC blaming PDP for everything and about to blame COVID-19 for the rest of their failures in the remaining 3 years.

My purpose here is to change your game in the dating and chatting world.

Oga u are judging from one point of view.u are like one type of buhari
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 02, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
the minute you pokenosed into my mention uninvited, was the moment you signed a contract deal with my ministry....
still I won't fucck you
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 02, 2020
alphaRego01:

Oga u are judging from one point of view.u are like one type of buhari

You're right. If it's business and not dating, the boring chat is okay. If it's dating, then it's boring.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2020
Everything depends on the lady,what you like may be different from what others like.. cheesy grin

SweetOlive:

Don’t try this with me, ima block yo ass off immediately grin
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2020
This is inspiring bro....nobody knows it all.
You made a point and your guidelines will help alot.
Knowledge about women is immeasurable,as the heart of the sea is so it,we keep digging....

iClef:
Most men chat boring chats. It goes like this.

Man: Hi
Woman: Hello.
Woman: Who am I chatting with?
Man: It's Kevin.
Woman: Who is Kevin? Have we met before?
Man: No.
Woman: How did you get my number?
Man: I got it from...
Woman: (She didn't reply for two hours)
Man: (He becomes desperate and impatient and bombards her with lots of messages to reply him and confessing how beautiful she is and how he likes her a lot and other bullshîts).
Woman: (She comes online and replies with kk).
Man: (Instantly comes online and replies with: How was your night? Have you eaten? etc.)

From here, it gets more boring than APC blaming PDP for everything and about to blame COVID-19 for the rest of their failures in the remaining 3 years.

My purpose here is to change your game in the dating and chatting world.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2020
Nuel4:
still I won't fucck you
if You don't mind,, I've a spare warehouse at electrical market obosi in Onitsha...., I've developed a certain likeness towards you that's why I followed you ....

I just want to assist you...
Check out one of my topics.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2020
[

Simple she is trying to figure out everything by the way you put her in suspense,getting a lady under suspense is a vital weapon any guy can use and you just did that especially your introduction part really took her off balance and you left her the same way.....i think she is more than eager to know you... cheesy

quote author=iClef post=89099566]Can anyone tell me the reason I haven't replied her and what is going through her mind?

Remember, chatting needs to flow effortlessly, but it requires a little psychology — just the same way those who are successful in selling products use a little psychology too.

So, can you tell me what is happening in her brain? I'll reply her on Monday.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2020
I think the two buttons i wont call it mumu buttons you pressed are FLATTERY and CURIOSITY grin grin grin

quote author=iClef post=89099720]

She's dying of anticipation. I lightheartedly pressed only 2 mumu buttons yet and can you tell me what those buttons are? [/quote]
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2020
You did well initially but women are complex beings,do you know they dont really understand themselves talkless men thats why pressing the right button makes to question themselves because of the way they are falling for a guy.
Am an old/young man when it comes to ladies things,i retired at young age. What i do is to flirt and bleep once in a while but i doing those techniques nah i cant remove my pic to keep a lady in suspense,i have my method but my methods work more in real life than online because am the type that doesnt waste time except i dont really want.

Next time when you introduce yourself dont lie tho people say it helps but in truth if you are real then know how to be BOLD and CONFIDENT you can bleep even Trumps wife.
Always try to ignite the chemistry of a lady you meet,it helps.

bigpriik:
I have tried this techniques on some girls it worked but immediately I introduced myself they ran away.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2020
[

Bro i feel for you,dont buy any book again.Women will be laughing as they read this post about reading books on how to get them.

I will help you,even if you are ugly or not follow thes steps.

Try to be neat and always wear deodorant-women are hyper sensitive,they can smell or perceive the slightest odour anywhere.

Be bold and confident,when you walk on the road dont keep your head down,keep it up and square your shoulders,put one hand in your pocket and walk as if your papa own everybody grin- to some ladies they see you as a confident guy that has future.

Dont talk much for the first time with a girl,always tell her you have got stuffs to sort out-psychologically this will make them see you as not the idle or jobless type.

Never you claim to be something you are not to a lady,they know oooo all guys know it no lady is really MUMU anything they do,they do it cos they want to if u think they are mumu try her when she is not into you,you see that thing you sabi she sabi am pass you. Na true talk.
There are no CHEAP girls,there are no HARD to getgirls.Evetything is about choice!!!!!

author=Freebrowsing12 post=89100315]

Bro am not good n this aspect

Ve only read the free version of chat dicted

I have suffered enough from ladies

I dnt have money to purchase others books

But one day when the money comes
I will [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Freebrowsing12(m): 7:40pm On May 02, 2020
Thank you bro
Am cute oooo

Rawhumper:
[

Bro i feel for you,dont buy any book again.Women will be laughing as they read this post about reading books on how to get them.

I will help you,even if you are ugly or not follow thes steps.

Try to be neat and always wear deodorant-women are hyper sensitive,they can smell or perceive the slightest odour anywhere.

Be bold and confident,when you walk on the road dont keep your head down,keep it up and square your shoulders,put one hand in your pocket and walk as if your papa own everybody grin- to some ladies they see you as a confident guy that has future.

Dont talk much for the first time with a girl,always tell her you have got stuffs to sort out-psychologically this will make them see you as not the idle or jobless type.

Never you claim to be something you are not to a lady,they know oooo all guys know it no lady is really MUMU anything they do,they do it cos they want to if u think they are mumu try her when she is not into you,you see that thing you sabi she sabi am pass you. Na true talk.
There are no CHEAP girls,there are no HARD to getgirls.Evetything is about choice!!!!!

author=Freebrowsing12 post=89100315]

Bro am not good n this aspect

Ve only read the free version of chat dicted

I have suffered enough from ladies

I dnt have money to purchase others books

But one day when the money comes
I will
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2020
You know your grill bro but i correct in this,there is nothing like a dumb girl its us that are dumb.
Any girl that falls cheap to you isnt cheap cos other guys may find it impossible with her.
Look at it this way women are humans like us,the feel like us....the enjoy sex like,they have preferences too so seeing their type of guy and opening legs to him doesnt make her cheap bro.

The one that allows more than one guy to bang her at same time knows what she is doing its she is either taking something spiritually from the mumu guys or she is experimenting with having more than one dick in her.

I have bleeped over 500 ladies in my life and as am chatting with i just reminded two girls today about my sex date with them and these girls i met them less than two week ago.
I have a busty wirking class i spoke with we suppose to have a date next weekend. My girl friend is supposed to visit me next sunday and that same sunday i have a date with my 2nd main girl friend we spoke today,i have been turning her with today tomorrow(i have 3main girl friends i dont joke with) cos works too.Only sundays are her free days.

Am also to see my smallie pretty Edo girl same nextweek etc.
Everything is jam packed but i can NEVER Ever say women are cheap. Its just that we priviledged to have unlimited access to them!
I need to correct this notion of calling them mumu! angry

iClef:

Maybe, they already know you and you probably have a bad reputation in that neighborhood. Chat with people who don't know you and things will be fine.

ChatDîcting people I know is too easy, so I prefer chatting with beautiful and intelligent girls I don't know — it works faster on them; especially religious girls.

For dumb girls, nothing works on them except money, shawarma, sitting in front of a car, and HUGE dick.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
[

FollowIclep thread u learn one or two.
Been handsome is an advantage but knowing your drill is paramount.
Here is one of the texts i got from NL lady....am not exposing this in a bad tone but for you to know how to use what you got as a guy.I cant paste that of ladies i got in real life cos its not related to my discussion with you.

YES Handsome My Night was cool. U re such a darling. Hope u re ok dear.

AM Not the most handsome here but its all about knowing yourself...i have been into studying them for decades that not even a girl or lady can change the fact talkless of any guy in here.Even am called a killer,i still leave my footprint here why i have gone beyond the level of nirmal guys thats why i talk with confidence and boldness.
Dont buy any book again,the best way to learn is to start getting closer to women...one secret get at least two adult ladies that know whats up as your normal friends.Discusd with them,with time they will show you the way.
Take care

quote author=Freebrowsing12 post=89113684]Thank you bro
Am cute oooo

[/quote]
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by gfon(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Hahaha. You harsh pass me o. Make I learn Harsh-preneurship from you. grin
lol boss i loyal o. No wahala,wuld write a book on it
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by womenareapes: 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
attracting piece of shiiits to yourself undecided

the best way to attract those pieces of shiits called Naija women is to stop giving them attention!

stop forming Mr nice guy A.k.A simp to those shiits

see them as worthless entities undecided

nothing them can offer to you than there smelly yansh.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
Yesterday, I saw a picture of an innocent-looking girl, so I asked about her. Her parents are more strict than Buhari and they monitor her like a spirit.

Not to worry. Requested for her number and sent her a message yesterday.

Here, it began...

No offence, I'm rather interested in how this convo all ends. Hope you continue from where you left off on Monday.

And by the way, aren't those dudes up there supposed to be the 'alpha' males I hear about?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by mega411(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2020
Well, it all depends on the the personality and IQ of the lady you are dealing with and also what she wants in terms relationship at that point. An approach that works magic on a wild lady who is looking for a wild relationship that involves a lot of clubbing and stuffs, with a bad-boy figure will not work on a responsible and highly principled lady who wants a descent and a respectful partner.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

You know your grill bro but i correct in this,there is nothing like a dumb girl its us that are dumb.
Any girl that falls cheap to you isnt cheap cos other guys may find it impossible with her.
Look at it this way women are humans like us,the feel like us....the enjoy sex like,they have preferences too so seeing their type of guy and opening legs to him doesnt make her cheap bro.

The one that allows more than one guy to bang her at same time knows what she is doing its she is either taking something spiritually from the mumu guys or she is experimenting with having more than one dick in her.

I have bleeped over 500 ladies in my life and as am chatting with i just reminded two girls today about my sex date with them and these girls i met them less than two week ago.
I have a busty wirking class i spoke with we suppose to have a date next weekend. My girl friend is supposed to visit me next sunday and that same sunday i have a date with my 2nd main girl friend we spoke today,i have been turning her with today tomorrow(i have 3main girl friends i dont joke with) cos works too.Only sundays are her free days.

Am also to see my smallie pretty Edo girl same nextweek etc.
Everything is jam packed but i can NEVER Ever say women are cheap. Its just that we priviledged to have unlimited access to them!
I need to correct this notion of calling them mumu! angry

Nice post, but you've misunderstood me. I'm not calling women mumu. The mumu is a slang for a button. Men also have mumu button. Just like some of my haters that follow me everywhere I go just to abuse me. I have pressed their mumu buttons and that's why they do that.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

This is inspiring bro....nobody knows it all.
You made a point and your guidelines will help alot.
Knowledge about women is immeasurable,as the heart of the sea is so it,we keep digging....

You're right. Knowledge about women is immeasurable, but most men don't know it. It can make a man rich and not just rich, it can make a man be at peace.

As you see me so, I'm at peace with life. Knowledge about women brought that peace.

Sadly, abuse of this knowledge is bad, so I urge people not to toy with innocent women, sleep with them, and dump them — it's bad.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
Plastique:

No offence, I'm rather interested in how this convo all ends. Hope you continue from you left off on Monday.

And by the way, aren't those dudes up there supposed to be the 'alpha' males I hear about?

I haven't read some of the comments above — I just replied the ones that quoted me.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2020
No b only u i have one real mumu guy Great Researcher by name that almost fought me here because of girl that doesnt know her.Today the said lady sent a post calling him a bonafide fool.

My apologies i didnt understand yhe slang,cos i still maintain to guys no girl is a dullard i receive green lights from girls but that doesnt mean they are cheap- I Cnt Wait To see dt day my love let me feel
Ur Lovely Dick in my Pussy. This some of the texts i get from girls but i believe it doesnt mean the same for the guy next door.

There are even more handsome dudes that beg them for friendship.
I showed you the above to cement my reasonings.
Nice job you doing,some people think everything about women is money only hence they concentrate solely to make money but not knowing there is more to it.
I rather have moderate and have the knowledge and experience i have than be a billionaire who only gets them with money!

iClef:

Nice post, but you've misunderstood me. I'm not calling women mumu. The mumu is a slang for a button. Men also have mumu button. Just like some of my haters that follow me everywhere I go just to abuse me. I have pressed their mumu buttons and that's why they do that.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2020
[

I think you wrong there kind of cheesy bro.U forgotten when u press the right button a lady may fall and want to just bleep you.
She knows u may be married or has a girl friend,in this context i dont think the guy is cheating thst one he wants to sleep the main person he is cheating is the wife or girl friend

quote author=iClef post=89115802]

You're right. Knowledge about women is immeasurable, but most men don't know it. It can make a man rich and not just rich, it can make a man be at peace

As you see me so, I'm at peace with life. Knowledge about women brought that peace.

Sadly, abuse of this knowledge is bad, so I urge people not to toy with innocent women, sleep with them, and dump them — it's bad.[/quote]
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2020
Here, how about I remind you.

iClef:

I haven't read some of the comments above — I just replied the ones that quoted me.

iClef:
So, can you tell me what is happening in her brain? I'll reply her on Monday.

Just to be clear. You'll share how the convo went on Monday, right?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Farki: 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
gfon:
shes getting worked up now and eager to know who you are with the suspense you have created

Man that's true, I read something like that from the art of seduction and tried it on a girl who's number I got from a friend. It worked.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

No b only u i have one real mumu guy Great Researcher by name that almost fought me here because of girl that doesnt know her.Today the said lady sent a post calling him a bonafide fool.

My apologies i didnt understand yhe slang,cos i still maintain to guys no girl is a dullard i receive green lights from girls but that doesnt mean they are cheap- I Cnt Wait To see dt day my love let me feel
Ur Lovely Dick in my Pussy. This some of the texts i get from girls but i believe it doesnt mean the same for the guy next door.

There are even more handsome dudes that beg them for friendship.
I showed you the above to cement my reasonings.
Nice job you doing,some people think everything about women is money only hence they concentrate solely to make money but not knowing there is more to it.
I rather have moderate and have the knowledge and experience i have than be a billionaire who only gets them with money!

Your brain is working. I remember coming across a post by the moniker you mentioned a year or 2 ago and I refused commenting. He was sharing wedding invitation for Nairalanders to attend.

The next day, I stumbled on this same post again with lots of comments and a spirit said, "If you don't admonish this guy on why this marriage will crash so he can call it off, God will punish you."

Immediately, I replied him and told him why this marriage will crash and why he should stop being a desperate nice guy. He replied and do you know what he said? He said it's too late to turn back that he has printed all the invitation cards already.

I still told him it's never too late to turn back, but he refused and that was how I left him alone. I have done what the spirit told me to do, so my hands are clean.

The 3 greatest skills all men MUST have are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Unfortunately, most Nigerian men focus only on skill 2 (how to make money by fire, by fraud, or by force FFF) and ignore skill 1 and skill 3.

When it hits them, that's when they come online to cry. Most of the people that always attack me on Nairaland are focused on the FFF part of skill 3 only, but sadly, COVID-19 has brought them back to skill 0.

In summary, the 3 skills above are mandatory for all wise men.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by nwakgr8: 9:11pm On May 02, 2020
U no get work. Including me sef.
iClef:
Her picture is below.

Whenever I come online, I see posts by men who are looking for a woman to marry or a girl to date.

Their problem is always approach anxiety. I have written books on how to handle all these with ease.

I even wrote a book on how to chat. With this, you don't need to go out — just get her number and she'll be yours if you follow my instruction.

Yesterday, I met a guy and while he was going through his Facebook page on his phone, I saw a picture of an innocent-looking girl, so I asked him about who she is and he said she's in school, her mother is from Rivers state and her father is a Yoruba man.

"Bring her to my house," I requested. He laughed and told me her parents are more strict than Buhari and they monitor her like a spirit.

Laughed and told him not to worry, then requested for her number so I can use it to teach men how to get a wife or a girlfriend while on lockdown.

When Coro is over, you can finally meet with her. To those men who are single and want a wife or a girl to mingle with while on isolation, lockdown, or quarantine, this post is for you.

To those that are thinking of food to eat or how to make money, this post is not for you.

So, I got her number and sent her a message yesterday.

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Move On??? / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.