Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] (14563 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Quietly(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Your brain is working. I remember coming across a post by the moniker you mentioned a year or 2 and I refused commenting. He was sharing wedding invitation for Nairaland to attend.

The next day, another I stumbled on this same post again with lots of comment and a spirit said, "If you don't admonish this guy on why this marriage will crash so he can call it off, God will punish you."

Immediately, I replied him and told him why this marriage will crash, why he should stop being a desperate nice guy. He replied and do you know what he said? He said it's too late to turn back that he has printed all the invitation card.

I still told him it's never too late to turn back, but he refused and that was how I left him alone. I have done what the spirit told me to do, so my hands are clean.

The 3 greatest skills all men MUST have are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Unfortunately, most Nigerian men focus only on skill 2 (how to make money by fire, by fraud, or by force FFF) and ignore skill 1 and skill 3.

When it hits them, that's when they come online to cry. Most of the people that always attack me on Nairaland are focused on the FFF part of skill 3 only, but sadly, COVID-19 has brought them back to skill 0.

In summary, the 3 skills above are mandatory for all wise men.
oya now hatters over to you, iclef has come again digging at you hard....
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2020
nwakgr8:
U no get work. Including me sef.

You are 100% right.
But...

I dey make money even without working and even as I'm typing this, so I no need work for the rest of my life. #Smile.

The main reason people search for job or work is to make money, isn't it? #Wink.

It will be wicked of me to get a job — that is greed. I can be stingy, but I'm never greedy, so I allow those who like job work while I sleep or have fun. I can't come and kill myself.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2020
Quietly:

oya now hatters over to you, iclef has come again digging at you hard....

Not really. I'm just giving an example.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Youngpo413: 9:26pm On May 02, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

Bro am not good n this aspect
Ve only read the free version of chat dicted
I have suffered enough from ladies
I dnt have money to purchase others books
But one day when the money comes I will
If I were u,I'll focus on making money before bîtchés.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by maximusprime2000: 9:29pm On May 02, 2020
Freebrowsing12:

But one day when the money comes
I will
make sure u buy all the woo talks book u comes accross in this life so u wont run outta what to what to say mbok.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2020
[

My man!!!!!!! Y ou have equipped me ooo. I will wait for that twit Greatresearcher to comment again,so his marriage crashed no wonder he was abusive to women...chai ehhh ok i cant wait to write him to bombard him about his unfortunate and pathetic marriage.
I take my time not now.....he is a he goat and claims to be matured thinking he can deceive the ladied here. I know within weeks am here how many F monikers i speak with on phone but he has been here eternity weeping and whinning like a child that has puss near the anus cos he cant get a single lady here.Shame on him!!! I cant believe am here talking with him kinda

quote author=iClef post=89116513]

Your brain is working. I remember coming across a post by the moniker you mentioned a year or 2 ago and I refused commenting. He was sharing wedding invitation for Nairalanders to attend.

The next day, I stumbled on this same post again with lots of comments and a spirit said, "If you don't admonish this guy on why this marriage will crash so he can call it off, God will punish you."

Immediately, I replied him and told him why this marriage will crash and why he should stop being a desperate nice guy. He replied and do you know what he said? He said it's too late to turn back that he has printed all the invitation cards already.

I still told him it's never too late to turn back, but he refused and that was how I left him alone. I have done what the spirit told me to do, so my hands are clean.

Unfortunately, most Nigerian men focus only on skill 2 (how to make money by fire, by fraud, or by force FFF) and ignore skill 1 and skill 3.

When it hits them, that's when they come online to cry. Most of the people that always attack me on Nairaland are focused on the FFF part of skill 3 only, but sadly, COVID-19 has brought them back to skill 0.

In summary, the 3 skills above are mandatory for all wise men.[/quote]
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2020
Plastique:
Here, how about I remind you.

Just to be clear. You'll share how the convo went on Monday, right?

Last time I shared how everything went, the thread was deleted by one of the mods. https://www.nairaland.com/5701126/she-asked-money-did-she

So, I don't know if they'll delete this one if I share more than this. The link of the thread above were two different girls that asked me of money, but I refused giving them and used humor to cover it up. The thread was to teach men how to handle demanding women like a pro.

One of them got angry and ended the chat, but the other one, corps member, continued the chat without getting angry.

A group of ITK nice guys said the chats were stupid and I should've sent them the money to make them like me and all that. I was disappointed with these bunch of clueless nice guys.

At the end of a week or two, they (the girls) were ready to visit me and when I showed how I ChatDîcted them without spending a dime, the haters kept mute and because of the too much info I revealed about women and not giving them money when they demand, a moderator, probably a feminist, deleted the thread. I was really pissed.

I needed the content on that thread to add to a book I decided to write with the content I posted, but it has been deleted by a mod.

If I reveal too much info about women on this particular thread, it will also be deleted by them, so I don't want to work in vain. This thing has been happening for long now. I may update or I may not.

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by DaInferno(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

That is because the people chatting her don't know how to chat. Send me her number, if that is possible, and I'll post the outcome of our chat here so you'll know what I'm telling you.
u can't always assume to be the best sir
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2020
DaInferno:
u can't always assume to be the best sir

Okay. My apologies.

You just made me realize I'm the worst. I agree and you're right.

Stay blessed.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by GeneralPula: 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Yeah, your type is money, car, shawarma, take me out, big dị́ck, etc.

We meet your type everyday and we're tired.

Stop playing yourself bro. No girl wey no like comfort.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
bigpriik:
I have tried this techniques on some girls it worked but immediately I introduced myself they ran away.

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by maximusprime2000: 10:08pm On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Bro i feel for you,dont buy any book again.Women will be laughing as they read this post about reading books on how to get them.

I will help you,even if you are ugly or not follow thes steps.

Try to be neat and always wear deodorant-women are hyper sensitive,they can smell or perceive the slightest odour anywhere.

Be bold and confident,when you walk on the road dont keep your head down,keep it up and square your shoulders,put one hand in your pocket and walk as if your papa own everybody grin- to some ladies they see you as a confident guy that has future.

Dont talk much for the first time with a girl,always tell her you have got stuffs to sort out-psychologically this will make them see you as not the idle or jobless type.

Never you claim to be something you are not to a lady,they know oooo all guys know it no lady is really MUMU anything they do,they do it cos they want to if u think they are mumu try her when she is not into you,you see that thing you sabi she sabi am pass you. Na true talk.
There are no CHEAP girls,there are no HARD to getgirls.Evetything is about choice!!!!!

author=Freebrowsing12 post=89100315]

But one day when the money comes
I will
why na! let d clef guy make his money from their insecurity n frustrated life. many men has lost their masculinity, boldness n confidence. I've lost count of ladies av laid without reading any fvcking books about women. meanwhile the lady dy r trying to manipulate is also manipulating them. lol
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2020
Well i didnt know its from Iclef....so he wrote books?
Well tot he just got the books elsewhere.
Iclef has good vision for the guys here especially those that dont know their left from right

maximusprime2000:

why na! let d clef guy make his money from their insecurity n frustrated life. many men has lost their masculinity, boldness n confidence. I've lost count of ladies av laid without reading books about any fucking women. meanwhile the lady dy r trying to manipulate is also manipulating them. lol
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 02, 2020
muaa:
All these ones na story.... Not for my type pls
hmmm ogbontarigi,na money works.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2020
illicit:
na wa o. how I go buy toasting book
i no understand o

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
maximusprime2000:

why na! let d clef guy make his money from their insecurity n frustrated life. many men has lost their masculinity, boldness n confidence. I've lost count of ladies av laid without reading books about any fucking women. meanwhile the lady dy r trying to manipulate is also manipulating them. lol

It's not about making money with insecurities, but providing a solution. When you provide solutions, money becomes a byproduct.

Do you know if you're honest with me and if you search your heart properly, you'll find 1 insecurity you have and everyone does too. You don't need to say it, but just search your heart.

Question: Have you ever taken drugs to last longer in bed ever in your life?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 02, 2020
SweetOlive:

Don’t try this with me, ima block yo ass off immediately grin
Oliva d cock,hmmm ogbontarigi
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:
I won't reply any negative or abusive ITK comment above. No strength for wahala today. I'm on my period.

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by DaInferno(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2020
iClef:

Okay. My apologies.

You just made me realize I'm the worst. I agree and you're right.

Stay blessed.
lol,u sarcastic son of a... you know that's not what I meant though. peace!
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by emmyboy162(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2020
*Saves page.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2020
Jeboy:
Does this principle or psychology works for a woman you have already won and you want to continue getting her attention.

Yes, but there is a particular book for that called Mrs. Vicky & Mr. Vick.

1 Share

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26am On May 03, 2020
IamDavids:

As in the thing dey do me one kind. Toasting book. God forbid, something wey dey body.

You're right. What about money-making? That one dey body too?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:27am On May 03, 2020
Kalatium:
I remember last year when i did similar thing to a lady, she was so eager to know me, she called me twice i didnt pick then when i picked, she was trying to know who i was. I didnt tell her. She kept calling me several times, because of the mystery and anticipation i created

On point.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
SweetOlive:
I think you should start marketing drugs in transits.

Sex enhancement drugs, right?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:30am On May 03, 2020
loswhite:
All this these crap just to get a girl...lol... Learners

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
Youngpo413:
If I were u,I'll focus on making money before bîtchés.

Bad advice. If you make money first without understanding how the opposite gender works, you'll feel too big to learn it. You know how Nigerian rich men always feel too big to even learn how to satisfy their women in bed.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by loswhite(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2020
iClef:

Fixed.
lol.... thanks for the fix
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 11:34am On May 03, 2020
loswhite:
lol.... thanks for the fix

Thanks for learning.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by loswhite(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2020
iClef:

Thanks for learning.
It was auto correct from my phone... I didn't noticed it
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2020
loswhite:
It was auto correct from my phone... I didn't noticed notice it

Fixed again.

My last reply to you.

The moral of the story is: We are all learners in this life.

1 Like

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof)

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2020
[

Plz sorry bro i didnt know one dude was reading ur books,i told him to stop relying more on books.
Am really sorry didnt know u have written books,am a writer and an Intetnational poet

quote author=iClef post=89116513]

Your brain is working. I remember coming across a post by the moniker you mentioned a year or 2 ago and I refused commenting. He was sharing wedding invitation for Nairalanders to attend.

The next day, I stumbled on this same post again with lots of comments and a spirit said, "If you don't admonish this guy on why this marriage will crash so he can call it off, God will punish you."

Immediately, I replied him and told him why this marriage will crash and why he should stop being a desperate nice guy. He replied and do you know what he said? He said it's too late to turn back that he has printed all the invitation cards already.

In summary, the 3 skills above are mandatory for all wise men.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Move On??? / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.