Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] (14562 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Rawhumper(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2020
[

I didnt realize it was his books that he was reading....i feel really bad about it though i told him to rely more on himself.
Anyways thanks for making me know

quote author=maximusprime2000 post=89118581]
why na! let d clef guy make his money from their insecurity n frustrated life. many men has lost their masculinity, boldness n confidence. I've lost count of ladies av laid without reading any fvcking books about women. meanwhile the lady dy r trying to manipulate is also manipulating them. lol[/quote]
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by ShiningStar001(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2020
Farki:

Man that's true, I read something like that from the art of seduction and tried it on a girl who's number I got from a friend. It worked.

Boss
Good pm
Pls help me with d art of seduction book.
I really need it.
God bless u
Samstarrr2020@gmail.com
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Farki: 12:25pm On May 03, 2020
ShiningStar001:

Boss
Good pm
Pls help me with d art of seduction book.
I really need it.
God bless u
Samstarrr2020@gmail.com

The pdf can be found here. Also I recommend purchasing the physical copy to have offline access and also to support the author, I have a copy in my house but you can find it in any bookshop or roadside book seller.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://radio.shabanali.com/the-art-of-seduction-robert-greene.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj5suutypfpAhWsBWMBHcAoAxkQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3VKI5tSOcwBKc8scv65pht
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by liquidfaya: 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
Digmygold would benefit. Too bad he married his grandmother. Lmfao

What a trashy choice from a trashbin baby.

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
Not to prolong everything too much because she hardly uses WhatsApp — I guess she's more info Facebook or Instagram, but I don't use those, I messaged her yesterday.

Women love drama and it makes them fall deeply in love after reconciliation, so we're edging towards a misunderstanding soon and we'll end up blocking each other if thing get heated.

Weeks later, we'll reconcile and meet face-to-face.

So, watch the drama unfold.

Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
The fastest way to get a woman is lack of seriousness + mystery + humor + confidence and intelligence.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2020
whats doing this one, whats special and difficult in chatting a girl and making her fall in love? the real trick of getting a girl is meeting a girl in person and talking to her in person....holding a conversation with her in person. catching a girl via chat isnt hard na, who needs a book for that shit.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 1:49am On May 04, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
whats doing this one, whats special and difficult in chatting a girl and making her fall in love? the real trick of getting a girl is meeting a girl in person and talking to her in person....holding a conversation with her in person. catching a girl via chat isnt hard na, who needs a book for that shit.

I noticed all the accounts created this year are by kids who talk angrily at everything as if they're too good for everything. Also, they spell and punctuate like touts.

I don't know if that's the new trend.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Kalatium(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2020
SweetOlive:

Don’t try this with me, ima block yo ass off immediately grin

There are 2 reason for your responds

1. Different strokes for different folks. Not all ladies are thesame so require diff strategy.

2. If you know some ones move you are less likely to fall under their spell.

That doesn’t mean this same strategy wont work on you its just a matter of time.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2020
iClef:

No one picks a GMC, we pick you. So, after ChatDîcting you, you still have more rivers to cross before you get to our state of final approval.

It seems you don't know what GMC means. Anyway, let's forget about it.

Pray, fair sir, what is GMC?
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Brunicekid(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
merit455:
Nonseny,you can't try this rubbish with responsible girls. You say nah every body be mumu. With that chart self,she never fall. You are writing a rubbish book, teaching people how to woe women. See your head like Corona viruses
Wooowww
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Brunicekid(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2020
Farki:

The pdf can be found here. Also I recommend purchasing the physical copy to have offline access and also to support the author, I have a copy in my house but you can find it in any bookshop or roadside book seller.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://radio.shabanali.com/the-art-of-seduction-robert-greene.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj5suutypfpAhWsBWMBHcAoAxkQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3VKI5tSOcwBKc8scv65pht
ok...thanks for the PDF.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 07, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Pray, fair sir, what is GMC?

Grand Master Chatter.
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by BeardedMeat(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2020
iClef:

Grand Master Chatter.
Hian! Ooo!
Re: This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] by Eddodoh(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rawhumper:

You did well initially but women are complex beings,do you know they dont really understand themselves talkless men thats why pressing the right button makes to question themselves because of the way they are falling for a guy.
Am an old/young man when it comes to ladies things,i retired at young age. What i do is to flirt and bleep once in a while but i doing those techniques nah i cant remove my pic to keep a lady in suspense,i have my method but my methods work more in real life than online because am the type that doesnt waste time except i dont really want.

Next time when you introduce yourself dont lie tho people say it helps but in truth if you are real then know how to be BOLD and CONFIDENT you can bleep even Trumps wife.
Always try to ignite the chemistry of a lady you meet,it helps.

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Move On??? / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach / The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.