Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46286 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

What of men that don't do any of the above but still beat and control the woman.

Your obsession for money will make you fall in such category. I'm a man believe me on this. tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
Realiskit:
Stingy in what sense? Being your boyfriend does not equate to taking care of all your bills. Don't kill your boyfriend with unnecessary bills just because he is dating you. Take care of your bills. Your boyfriend can only assist you. Paying your bills isn't his responsibility. Learn from western world and start to make the life of your boyfriends a lot easier, African ladies! Stop creating yahoo Boys up and down!

Lol, we are not western ladies. These same men want traditional women but can't stand her demands.

How many of these men complaining can handle an independent woman. Do they think an independent woman will respect them for not bringing anything to the table.

These same men with their huge sexual appetite will be so fast to create drama if sex isn't given to him for doing nothing.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Kenneth10110(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

What do you know? You have a lot to learn. I have properties where rents await me in large amount bro, almost completed..She's seen the bright future and has nothing to make her not stay but for now, she earns more ...simple. Even without that, earning more than ur guy is not a crime and you don't have to make it look like one, as we all know what the economy is like. It's commitment that matters. Ur girl may earn more than you but there are things she needs to see in you before she trust you, you support each other.. think about that ok. And stop this attitude of just posting anything to get likes. Reality is what's important. You won't be young forever and Nairaland is not in your future

Damn you just made that person look like a f**l
Re: Some Men Need To Think by McAbbeyz: 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Liliantalks post=89194813] u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it
Una don marry?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol, we are not western ladies. These same men want traditional women but can't stand her demands.

How many of these men complaining can handle an independent woman. Do they think an independent woman will respect them for not bringing anything to the table.

These same men with their huge sexual appetite will be so fast to create drama if sex isn't given to him for doing nothing.

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex.....

odiegu.

NA WETIN FULL YOUR HEAD. WORTHLESS NONENTITY.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
21cents:

nothing like free sex. both parties enjoy it so cut the bullshít.

any lady I'm dating dare not ask me money for stuff such as hair, eyelashes, cream etc.. I no go even answer you. if as a lady you can't afford to buy those mundane things to take care of yourself, you're not even worthy to be called my GF. that means I can't ask you to borrow me mere 10k as you've solely depended on your man for money.

the sharp guys knows liability when they see one, which is why they don't waste time in fuçking and dumping them like hot potatoes.

Who is talkinh about enjoyment of sex, i am talking about men sex demand
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Deoboss(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I Believe these People don't tRUly love, BeCause if they do, they would overlook. Even if it means going hungry, they would source out another means to make income.
I don't like mixing transactions with Relationships. Which brings me to the point of not being able to sleep around for money.

You will go places, GOD has already blessed you for your right mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Genset: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Graphene:

That's the girl!! It's quite simple. I don't know what ladies and dudes are being defensive about.
The 21st century relationship is transactional,
if your needs are not being met in a relationship, you leave!
As a lady, if your financial wealth is your priority in a relationship then let the dude know. If he can't meet it leave!
As a guy if intellectual and emotional desires are all you seek, go for it. If your babe can't offer that dump her.
If a lady can only offer her pussy in a relationship and her man is cool with that, awesome!! Pussy ain't free, quality pussy is very expensive.
If a guy refuses to hand over his money to you, that's it's prerogative. One ladies stingy bf is another's ATM.
Nobody is entitled to shit, it's all transactional.

God bless you dear. They all know the truth . I will say it to the high heavens 'I AM ENTITLED TO MY MAN'S MONEY'. If u re not OK with it go and die
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Deoboss(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
SolidLight:
One rule of thumb is to always run away from ladies who emphasise that they hate stingy guys. If you know, you know grin

Those type of ladies are stingy to the core, have nothing concrete to offer in a relationship & will milk the guy to his last drop of blood. Vampire bats sucking blood grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
21cents:

nothing like free sex. both parties enjoy it so cut the bullshít.

any lady I'm dating dare not ask me money for stuff such as hair, eyelashes, cream etc.. I no go even answer you. if as a lady you can't afford to buy those mundane things to take care of yourself, you're not even worthy to be called my GF. that means I can't ask you to borrow me mere 10k as you've solely depended on your man for money.

the sharp guys knows liability when they see one, which is why they don't waste time in fuçking and dumping them like hot potatoes.

Don't ever think you will not pay for anything, if you are not paying now, you will pay in the future
Re: Some Men Need To Think by stanisbaratheon: 1:36pm On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lol. Olodo. You should work on your self esteem

That girl na learner oh.

Na this kind mindset some of them dey use rush enter marriage then rush out almost immediately.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 1:37pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

Don't ever think you will not pay for anything, if you are not paying now, you will pay in the future

JUST LIKE HOW YOU ARE NOW PAYING MORE THAN YOUR MOM'S SLUTNESS.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by maxwell530(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin"a woman value is her pu**y", this is definitely the dumbest shii I ever hear in my life.
this girl finally disgrace herself, the MOD that pushed this to frontpage is her no1 enemy.

this Lillian girl go deactivate this account las las grin"a woman value is her pu**y", this is definitely the dumbest shii I ever hear in my life.
this girl finally disgrace herself, the MOD that pushed this to frontpage is her no1 enemy.

this Lillian girl go deactivate this account las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:37pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

FRUSTRATED SLUT, WETIN NA? cheesy
NO WORK AGAIN? ABI DEY NO DEY PATRONIZE YOUR SLUTY BUSINESS?
TAKE HEART DEAR, EVERYTHING WILL BE OVER.

FIRST_CLASS ODE.
it hurts when the man I love doesn't acknowledge my existence. HuRts more to be with another man even when he has more means.
This is not low self-esteem
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Prazo1: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Foolishness roams over this thread.....
This entitlement mentality shaa....

Babe if you are not wet or Hot dont sleep with him!!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by ArticleBeast: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
Seriously you mean your first line. You are a disgrace to your family because saying womanhood will be claning people like my sisters who are authority in their field and women like Dora Akunyili, Chimamanda and other leading women

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:39pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:

Sexylassie2 pls forgive me for abusing you, pls, give me attention..
Re: Some Men Need To Think by 21cents: 1:44pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't have a problem with that as a man.

but expecting me to be paying you and buying you those stuff when I'm not married to you is nonsense. I can only be extremely buoyant with my money if I've walked you down the altar.
I make my own money, and I'd like it if you can make yours too.

I'm not saying you should give me money as the man, just learn to take care of yourself and learn to be resourceful, that's all I ask for. lemme worry about how to build the family (house, kids bills, investments)

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I Believe these People don't tRUly love, BeCause if they do, they would overlook. Even if it means going hungry, they would source out another means to make income.
I don't like mixing transactions with Relationships. Which brings me to the point of not being able to sleep around for money.

It seems you talking from the side of your mouth.

But you are married to an old white man

Why don't you take your kid and be a single mother instead of attaching your self to a man

White girl wannabe.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Obatolysis(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2020
OP probably is a kid. While I don't buy idea of check mating in a relationship, generosity from a guy doesn't make him Lord over you and the licence to checkmate you. But to attach taking care of her bills as signs of love, you are yet to learn. As a lady, if you can't take care of your own bills, you aren't meant to be for marriage. Develop, work on yourself and be at least self independent first before thinking of marriage. Marriage is not poverty alleviation scheme
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:45pm On May 05, 2020
Deoboss:

You will go places, GOD has already blessed you for your right mentality
Amen. Thanks. GoD Bless you tOO

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by RamessesIV(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Are you dating such man??

If so why not just tell him how you feel

And then everyone should do what makes them happy,in some relationships sex is a must in some money is a must,there is no manual to happy relationship
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Kimcutie: 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
Please don't promote soapy grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Graphene(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Genset:

God bless you dear. They all know the truth . I will say it to the high heavens 'I AM ENTITLED TO MY MAN'S MONEY'. If u re not OK with it go and die

Hahaha!!
Most Nigerian women are a lost breed.
While women all over the world are evolving and ending male emancipation , down here our women still want to hold on to the old ways of doing things. They feel threatened by the new order.
A lady comes to this forum and insist that it's only a man who feeds her need is entitled to own and enslave her. He, feeding her financial needs, gives him all the right to her sexually and emotionally. Same women will then come here and preach feminism.
Truly sad

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Omega48: 1:48pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
lol this one has amoeba in her brain.... how can you say its trade by barter... i owe u nothing in a relationship, rather than the love,care and attention i give u..... when it comes to me giving u things yes, as a reflection of love i should give, because thats what i ought to do to prove my love, that does not mean if i dont have atm... then u have the license to meet other potential boyfriends and flash ur green lights on them... i can see u are one up coming blogger, that wants to generate traffic from nairaland.... lol...sorry oo

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by IamHonourable1: 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
well said . A stingy man is a disgusting man

Just as a stingy woman is a useless one.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:
Had it been my mom was after what was in a man's pocket believe me she wouldn't have gotten married today.

You know Faith Oyedepo? if she was after what was in the pocket I wouldn't have know people like her exist...
Abeg go and sit down. That line is stale undecided
Op, watch the rats come out to bite grin grin
Broke - assed MFs crawling out of their holes, baring their teeth at you for daring to poke them in the tail.
Let the drama begin grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by THANOS27: 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
So because he doesn’t give u money he cannot checkmate you
Shows a lot about ur upbringing
I wonder if reverse was the case
If u not okay with his methods live the relationship are you forced to be there ...Abii is a dick thing �
Re: Some Men Need To Think by RamessesIV(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2020
Nigerian women are entitled leeches,you can't even compare them with women from other african countries
Graphene:

Hahaha!!
Most Nigerian women are a lost breed.
While women all over the world are evolving and ending male emancipation , down here our women still want to hold on to the old ways of doing things. They feel threatened by the new order.
A lady comes to this forum and insist that it's only a man who feeds her need is entitled to own and enslave her. He, feeding her financial needs, gives him all the right to her sexually and emotionally. Same women will then come here and preach feminism.
Truly sad
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

It seems you talking from the side of your mouth.

But you are married to an old white man

Why don't you take your kid and be a single mother instead of attaching your self to a man

White girl wannabe.
Please DOnt attack me dear,
I am only stating my opinion.
Do your thing. I have no Qualms.
JUSt Be CaReful so you don't make same mistakes I made. I want you to be OKay. We have a family. I didn't feel entitled to his money. Betterstill, don't make it GlaRinG. I Retreated. Had to suffer at my job and didn't ReQuest for money. That is when they would be touched to go out of their way to assist. Even if they Don't ASsist, no good deed goes unappreciated. They would CheRiSh you. And no, that is not being foolish and CRaVinG for Attention. EQuivalent to having a BeSt fRiend you don't want to hurt. Which is the BaSis for maRRiaGe.
I know there are some guys who just want to take advantage of GiRls and not root out for them. But we shouldn't use the method of requesting for funds to weed out Real from fakes. We may end up sending away few good men with our message. I was overdoing it and it led many eligible bachelors in my life to flee. That was before I came to my Senses ontime. Otherwise, I won't have had a man to call my own. If your final Goal isn't marriaGe, there's no need for you to take my advice. It just passes a negative message across that you are with him for the BaG. You feel me? And that may not be your intention, it's not like you are a bad person who wants to Drain his finances., you may just want to check if he's Real or not. There are ways situations like this should be handled.
There are exceptions to this. For example, if the guy may be a millionaire and he hasn't handed out nothing to you that's like Chicken change to him and you guys may have dated in a SeRious Relationship for like 5 years. That's a little odd . You Can approach him about it, but always in a mild and subtle manner.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Timohstew(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together

Am sure,the person who wrote this is not married!

Am i right or right?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by IamHonourable1: 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
See your life.You're just here disgracing your parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.