Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46290 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Dayg88(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways

Why is it all about what you can get from him?

What happened to what he can sacrifice for you.

You expect a man to do to you what you are not capable willing to do to him.

The truth is, you need to stop looking at what you can get from him. Focus on the sacrifices he can make for you and how focused he is on your development as a person.

Any guy that goes through your phone or who you are conversing with is a sissy, regardless of whether he spends on you or not. You just showed your worth by justifying this entitlement mentality you put up

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by lymelyte(m): 1:12pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
your mentality is too low. lower than animals on the street. No wonder men treat your kind like trash..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 05, 2020
I have said it many times, gender equality is not possible in Nigeria.
Women cannot take the responsibility of gender equality!
Even most of those women that work still share kpekus to get there with no reasonable skill.
Most female workers are not professionals, they are either secretary (which a normal SSCE can handle when they learn common computer), office cleaner, or errand persons in and outside office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Printerscanner: 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
So in your mind now. There's wisdom in what you said. Lol you shd be ashamed of yourself. If your father cannot help your financial desires, then zip up the burden. Romance is not trade by barter. Get some understanding before going public biko. You won't be young forever.

You didn't get her message. She is selling her body, so if you don't have money, then don't come to her shop. Simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by DAVE5(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

So if he's paying for your toiletries, hair and other stuffs, he's permitted to police you, control you and who you talk to? Ok

Perfecto!!!

Thank God you're a lady, if not she would have said you're a stingy man

Girls need to liberate themselves from this dependency mentality ohh

Cos he didn't pay for hair, he can't police her, so when he pays for hair, he should police her

Tueh...

I would train my daughter in the Lord's ways, to be upright, honest, humble etc in her ways

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by flokii: 1:14pm On May 05, 2020
Ekemeze:
For the mods to take this to the front page, then they must be very stupid

Your own ban go reach like 10 years grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Dayg88(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

she was the man in the relationship, she thought your dependency will change, she was investing thinking it will change but it didnt, she moved forward. so you thought she will continue this forever .

Because he did not mention what he did for her?

You think you girls will just come out and do something for a guy just like that?

She might have loved him so much to do that, but I bet she didn't start the relationship like that. The only thing girls like you know how to do is to stay entitled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
And here comes another misguided confused feminist.......many formally comfortable guys are now suffering on the street because of women with the same disgusting mentality as the OP.......to all the guys out there,stay away from them if you really have a big plan for the future,i repeat,STAY AWAY FROM SUCH CONFUSED CREATURES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GIdiata(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Everything you just typed is nonsense. Your basic essentials should be provided by your father. Stop trying to push your father's responsibility to a guy who isn't your husband. You brats all feel entitled these days. What the f do you have to offer a guy that he should start taking care of you? if you want a guy to give you space, tell him to give you space. stop coming here trying to justify rubbish.. Later they would start shouting women activists.. If you act like a slave, you would be treated like a slave. Girls and their 3rd class mentality angry angry angry They are the ones that literally have nothing to offer, yet they make the most noise.

my brother please help me tell them.

she even crowned all her rubbish with how bad it is to b stingy as a man
stupid feminists that still want Favours from guys. to d IDIOTS it is normal for a woman to be stingy but bad for a man yeye feminists everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 05, 2020
What I will say is......as a lady learn how to make money yourself... Don't depend on any fucking man.. if he feels you deserve a gift.. he will give you...and if he feels you deserve nothing. Let him keep his money...
Remember it is his money..he worked for it.. let him alone decide how he spend it
And besides spending on a lady. Still doesn't mean he can't be stingy when you get married hoo... My sister wise up.. shocked shocked shocked
I know what am saying.. somethings are better explained when experienced..
Because he spends on you now.. doesn't mean he is not stingy kiss kiss kiss.. get that straight

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by winj: 1:17pm On May 05, 2020
Some women need to think.

-Stop wearing foreign dead people's hair as wigs and attachments - it is unnatural, unhealthy and stinks.
-Stop using disgusting makeup tested on animals on your face, mouth and skin.
-stop seeing men as ATM machines, you were put on this earth to make your own way in life financially without a man doing it for you.
-stop using your bodies as tools for getting ahead in life (money, jobs, business, connections) - use your brain instead!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Ikjosh04: 1:18pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

You're a very Broke/Poor girl and if that's your only problem, you would have been redeemable but no, you also added Covetousness and Entitlement (not willing to at least merit what you get even if it's 70%).

I put it to you, you're a ticking bomb. You're not only a disaster to male folks around you but also to your female species.

6 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Bladesociety: 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
You just told the world the stuff you are made up. Spit

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by edoboy74(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
These broke men want to always have sex without obligations.

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

If you own a bakery then you can
Re: Some Men Need To Think by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2020
ChrisLegacy007:
broke ladies n' entitlement are inseperable.. if your boyfriend is stingy then go get yourself a f*ckin' job
I Believe these People don't tRUly love, BeCause if they do, they would overlook. Even if it means going hungry, they would source out another means to make income.
I don't like mixing transactions with Relationships. Which brings me to the point of not being able to sleep around for money.

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 05, 2020
One rule of thumb is to always run away from ladies who emphasise that they hate stingy guys. If you know, you know grin

6 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:21pm On May 05, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What I will say is......as a lady learn how to make money yourself... Don't depend on any fucking man.. if he feels you deserve a gift.. he will give you...and if he feels you deserve nothing. Let him keep his money...
Remember it is his money..he worked for it.. let him alone decide how he spend it
And besides spending on a lady. Still doesn't mean he can't be stingy when you get married hoo... My sister wise up.. shocked shocked shocked
I know what am saying.. somethings are better explained when experienced..
Because he spends on you now.. doesn't mean he is not stingy kiss kiss kiss.. get that straight

What do you think about this.

What of if i feel like when only he deserve sex, i give him, dont you think he will complain?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Graphene(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2020
Genset:

God bless you sweety. Say it with ur chest joor. I am entitled to my bae's money. I once broke up with a dude cos he was stingy. Now, am with someone better .
That's the girl!! It's quite simple. I don't know what ladies and dudes are being defensive about.
The 21st century relationship is transactional,
if your needs are not being met in a relationship, you leave!
As a lady, if your financial wealth is your priority in a relationship then let the dude know. If he can't meet it leave!
As a guy if intellectual and emotional desires are all you seek, go for it. If your babe can't offer that dump her.
If a lady can only offer her pussy in a relationship and her man is cool with that, awesome!! Pussy ain't free, quality pussy is very expensive.
If a guy refuses to hand over his money to you, that's it's prerogative. One ladies stingy bf is another's ATM.
Nobody is entitled to shit, it's all transactional.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

So if he's paying for your toiletries, hair and other stuffs, he's permitted to police you, control you and who you talk to? Ok

What of men that don't do any of the above but still beat and control the woman.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Realiskit(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
Stingy in what sense? Being your boyfriend does not equate to taking care of all your bills. Don't kill your boyfriend with unnecessary bills just because he is dating you. Take care of your bills. Your boyfriend can only assist you. Paying your bills isn't his responsibility. Learn from western world and start to make the life of your boyfriends a lot easier, African ladies! Stop creating yahoo Boys up and down!

Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by goodman3(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2020
This Lilian is just a poor broke leach looking for means of Survival. I pity the people replying her. Her parents are so incompetent to provide for her basic needs and she's looking for who to put the responsibility on. Poverty and laziness is very glaring in her write-up. She's probably one of these dirty olosh0 that has access to internet to be writing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Mile18(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
am a guy but I understand absolutely what she means there's difference between broke and stingy

even if your woman is working,that doesn't mean you you can't surprise her, it make's her feel special and even you the man,my sister's husband is a good

example of the word stingy,even as a guy we can't be too close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Macon1212: 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
Be independent at this stage of your life. Those giving you money will be using you as sex object
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Jelzin2412(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
ikh777:

wow.... pls help us define the LIMITS...

if you are dating for marriage, what and what should the guy NOT PAY FOR YET till after wedding

If you are dating for sex and fun.... AND he has to take care of those things that you would have naturally taken care of by yourself without a man.... THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND A CALL/RUNS GIRL?

See, all these things you said actually goes both ways. IF IT IS TRUE LOVE.... both parties are equals and should spend on each other according to their heart. RELATIONSHIP is not ADOPTION.

FACT 101: CORRECT Guys will always spend more on a lady who has more to offer beyond sex and gist.

Word on a clean slate�
Re: Some Men Need To Think by PHOTSEE(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2020
Theundertaker:
the guy isn’t broke o, I never said that! I know I earn more , I am a business man . The guy is a banker ang they hv been together for years , it’s hard for her n I understand that , I just met her a year plus , n how much do I really spend on her that will even bother me .20k , 30k sometimes 10k depending on how much we see . I did much more for my ex gf.
Come and see,
all association of brokelyn, broke and ugly, bimbo's, chop and go, maga and mugu chaser, love machines owner's, give and take, trade by barter, and occean collector should please gather here with you bank account details
bank ......
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 1:26pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
See all the broke men having epilepsy just because of simple truth

a woman that can't think outside the box should
keep quiet. You are no different from a thief if you have no vision order than waiting for a billionaire to come and marry you...

Slut!

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

What do you think about this.

What of if i feel like when only he deserve sex, i give him, dont you think he will complain?

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

na food? cheesy

A woman can't offer anything in a marriage is a SLUT

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by iammolise(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

Same way his side chic thinks, that's why u will never be enough for him when he can easy get any other girl because he has MONEY

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by adegoke4sure: 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Some Men Need To Think by femi4: 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.
Only a gold digger go into dating expecting the man to foot all her bills. He's not your father you know, he's not responsible for your upkeep, welfare etc.

Its called a RELATIONSHIP i.e you relate with each other with all you have..If he doesn't have, you can provide. Poverty mentality kill you there if you are going into a date and expecting the man to be your daily provider.....ko jor men

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by 21cents: 1:29pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

But you want free sex?

You want where she will open her legs for you without no issue.

To drain life out of her but then when she ask for ordinary hair money, you say No
But when she starts rejecting you from having sex, you start complaining and forming attitudes.

nothing like free sex. both parties enjoy it so cut the bullshít.

any lady I'm dating dare not ask me money for stuff such as hair, eyelashes, cream etc.. I no go even answer you. if as a lady you can't afford to buy those mundane things to take care of yourself, you're not even worthy to be called my GF. that means I can't ask you to borrow me mere 10k as you've solely depended on your man for money.

the sharp guys knows liability when they see one, which is why they don't waste time in fuçking and dumping them like hot potatoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by lymelyte(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

But you want free sex?

You want where she will open her legs for you without no issue.

To drain life out of her but then when she ask for ordinary hair money, you say No
But when she starts rejecting you from having sex, you start complaining and forming attitudes.
so you for your mind, na only man dey enjoy sex, woman nor dey enjoy am too! you are just too DULL..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.