Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46265 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

Of course you are... Then, why get upset if he decides to be entitled to all of you??!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Finnese001: 12:46pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

runsgirl just like your mother

all these broke boys are quick to call names and get inferiority complex fast

Just shut up, you no get shame

Re: Some Men Need To Think by afecgivers: 12:46pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

I missed one of my funlani girl friend. She was a bank manager, i was self employed.

She bought me a 2001 CRV Honda jeep, she bought me expensive shoes and clothes, i used one of the most expensive perfumes ever and during our relationship i got close to herdsmen where she bought me 13 cows to be taken care by those fulani's. Do you know what! The relationship couldn't work.

When there is true love nothing count.

Op if you truly love this guy, you won't come here and begin talking about "Stingy". One thing i will never forget about my fulani girl was that she was able to prove to me that nothing matters to her when it involves loving me.

Op can you go extra mile for a guy you truly love? Remember! Giving can always come from both sides just to prove a point but not mandatory until after you are both married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by gotina: 12:46pm On May 05, 2020
Hmm mm!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by DrGud: 12:46pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.
So what r u saying? You need space to do what ever u like, and yet when things become better you expect not to bother about your past. If u think he is not doing enough let him be. Don't put him under unnecessary pressure.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 12:47pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
When a man give you money what do u give in return?

dirty hole I guess. fvck u all

i am not the cause of your mental illness
Re: Some Men Need To Think by cray91(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2020
Don't Mind them. those females with entitlement mentality i dislike them.

Truly they offer nothing only the pussy and nothing else

If we Men also decide to date only rich girls i bet you 198percent of naija girls will be single

Bullcrap
Tozic:

I'm laughing at you... so if I'm saving for the future you expect me to squander the whole thing on ur head in a lightening speed just to prove a point? What have you guys contributed? Just to open legs wide and that's all? *spits*
Re: Some Men Need To Think by allandutch: 12:48pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
petyprincess checkout this post from a lady

Imagine, A woman's pussy is her value? As in, apart from her vagina there's nothing else of value in there.

Well, atleast this one admitted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by edoboy74(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

I don’t blame you sha... well that time will come when women will beg men to marry them, their thinking faculty will be limited to your predicament

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:49pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

i am not the cause of your mental illness
fvck u, fvck ur mom fvck ur sistas fvck everything with vagina
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nairalandmonika: 12:49pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
The value of a woman is not her pussy, of what use are you if u can offer only sex. A man can date n Bleep as many women as he want if he has the money.

Besides there are female sex doll now made with silicone that give thesame pleasure as a woman.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:49pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
and your man is entitled to ur what?

Ishilove
funmisticqueen2
petyprincess
Re: Some Men Need To Think by edoboy74(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways

That’s Modern day prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Jaapu: 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways

Nah Ashawo work you dey use style describe like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Genset: 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

God bless you sweety. Say it with ur chest joor. I am entitled to my bae's money. I once broke up with a dude cos he was stingy. Now, am with someone better .
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Petyprincess(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
petyprincess checkout this post from a lady
I have nothing to say!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
allandutch:

Imagine, A woman's pussy is her value? As in, apart from her vagina there's nothing else of value in there.

Well, atleast this one admitted it.
I don't blame them
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Graphene(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
Dande55:

Lazy 1diot.
Don't man up and take responsibility for being a man. Lazy dead ass man that can be used as a toy by women cos they are spoon feeding him.
I'm broke but I can never lower to the extent of dating an irresponsible idiot like you.

I'm proud of the man I have in my life, can never be compared to a lazy broke irresponsible emasculated sissy like you.
"I'm broke" and proud of the man you have in your life who can't be "compared to a lazy broke irresponsible emasculated sissy",
despite the man you've got in your life, you still broke Honey. Dump that dude, don't hang around him. If he can't lift you, dump him!!!!
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Jaapu: 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
and your man is entitled to ur what?

Her vagina alone.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:51pm On May 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
I have nothing to say!
why? all of a sudden you have become dumb
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Kenneth10110(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?

Olosho dey there e better pass your kinda mindset cause you can earn with Pussy for a living and i prefer cheaper ones economy no good.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Richieniit: 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

If you're a guy here and you're responsibility is to take care of your woman's hair nd toiletries pls am not trying to insult you but you're A BIG FOOL.

Have you tot abt opening means of income for her? Finding her job or helping her build her dream career ?

Give your babe 500k to start up a business and i will say God bless this guy for helping his woman but you to be spending money on the like of toiletries nd hair? No that doesn't feel right. She has hand so let her work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Genset: 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

No dear, low self-esteem makes trash look like truth. Stupid talks breed harsh response. My gf earns more than me at the moment and she does spend more. She doesn't feel entitled as you who have no Kobo in your account

She spends more on u cos u re broke.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by edoboy74(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

I have a question for you... if you can’t afford your daily need and you solely depend on a man for everything where you wan see money buy Love Machine?

Question number 2:-
I am still wondering if you have asked your dad why did he have birth to you if he cannot take care of your responsibility?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

Ishilove
funmisticqueen2
petyprincess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Genset: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I said what I said . So am I suppose to envy a woman who spends on a man .. desperation is all I see and u r exploiting it .

I like you ....Tell them
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Tozic: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
seguno2:

Please allow me to join you to spit also grin What a bunch of liabilities dressed up for draining unsuspecting victims.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Kenneth10110(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

Dick is men's value
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nharncygrace(f): 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

My dear help me tell them ooo
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Spicedessay(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
Is it only men that must think?
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/05/covid-19-the-truth-about-the-vaccine/
Go back to the drawing board and think too.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by CodeTemplar: 12:55pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

So its only for financial rewards you can trade you details and moves to a friend or lover? I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Newyam: 12:56pm On May 05, 2020
Finnese001:

Just shut up, you no get shame
shame wen she dey beg 2 b babymama. shame on sexylassie2. if u nid babymama, u can epp ha lyf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.