Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46267 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Lovexme(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2020
So this thread eventually made the front page.

The OP hasn't exactly covered herself in glory with such mentality.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks I am extremely stingy.....to women, why should I spend on you when you ain't my wife, please

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by tonididdy(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
Na me go give my daughters home training and sex education. ME

Because rants like this eats me up angrily and bitterly.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

What is my business with this nw? Did i post this cus I'm not understanding undecided
I mention u on senseless topics na

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by greatbuc(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
You are still the mugu if he is not planning to marry you. If a broke guy can make you sad then you are finished. Strong boys warn their girls to stay off other guys handles or no deal. Oh those days.. I don't know him and the message doesn't read 'God bless you my sister' you are on your way!! You can hide and chop but I'll always catch you when you shit it out!! All your shit goes out immediately afterwards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Originalsly: 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me

and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

I can never understand the ideology of you... allowing me to checkmate you, wanting me to see who you are talking to and being jealous.... all because I'm doing everything financially for you. Manyyy women are battered and abused and remain in such relationships all because of this ideology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Petyprincess(f): 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I mention u on senseless topics na
K continue

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Liliantalks I am extremely stingy.....to women, why should I spend on you when you ain't my wife, please
Even if u are my wife I ain't spending

petypricess
Re: Some Men Need To Think by noisy45(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
OLOSHO
Re: Some Men Need To Think by flokii: 12:31pm On May 05, 2020
I don't even know what to say.. it's ladies like this OP that make guys scared of marriage.

What stops you from getting a job to ease the "stingy" guy off bills and expenses in the relationship. Or you think sensible guys spend foolishly on material things like most of you do? A guy has to save, plan for himself, his wife, kids and relatives so they don't suffer or go hungry.

Well, I'm not surprised when most of you venture into runs (akwuna a.k.a ashaw0) on getting to the higher institution, only to have a bogus sense of entitlement of an innocent young man trying to survive in a legitimate way in this harsh economic season

A lot of you will continue to get killed by ritualists and yahoo boys with your useless mentality. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

All I see from this post is a lack of vision.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by franchasng: 12:32pm On May 05, 2020
Topics like this are very good, they serve a very useful purpose of awakening Nigerian young men of today to stop marrying ladies with no financial value to bring - marry only financially valuable ladies no matter what...don't you ever marry a broke jobless unemployed lady as a young Nigerian guy...go for the best, there are millions of them working and searching for a husband, go for them....it will wake other lazy bimbos walking around looking for a poverty alleviation programme through marriage to go and start up something to start earning money even if they couldn't secure a job.

Guys you can date broke, jobless, unemployed and entitled ladies but NEVER YOU DARE MARY ONE! Date them for dating sake and for the fun of dating and to kill boredom but go for the financially valuable ladies.....don't be scared to marry a rich working class lady....don't be scared to marry a lady professor if you meet one...don't be scared to marry a lady that's an MD, it does not matter...you are better of with an unruly financially valuable lady than with a broke, lazy entitled lady!

My wife is aiming to become a professor in her field and even though I have no interest or plans to acquire a PhD, I support her....if she wants to become the next President of Nigeria, in fact, I will be her campaign manager.....Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is somebody's wife.....former UK Prime Minister Theresa May is somebody's wife, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is somebody's wife....so why must you marry a broke, lazy, unruly, financially unproductive lady in our present world that women are becoming presidents, prime ministers, MDs, CEOs, etc

Nigerian guys wake up!! Marrying a broke lady does not make her respect you any better, wake up!! Go for the best!!! Ladies always go for the best too, be like them! Learn!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
greatbuc:
You are still the mugu if he is not planning to marry you. If a broke guy can make you sad then you are finished. Strong boys warn their girls to stay off other guys handles or no deal. Oh those days.. I don't know him and the message doesn't read 'God bless you my sister' you are on your way!! You can hide and chop but I'll always catch you when you shit it out!! All your shit goes out immediately afterwards!

best quote of the week
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
"...I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time."

So basically, it's okay for a man to checkmate and compel you into submission if and/or when he "does everything financially for you"??!... It is safe to deduce that you are okay with a woman being a slave to a man if he provides for her financially... Interesting use (or misuse) of words!!

See, relationships are about mutual understanding and boundaries. Finance should never be an issue for independent hardworking individuals (Both male and female)... That you seem to make it a core issue in your write up, paints you in a very poor light as avaricious, immature, and overtly entitled!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by PHOTSEE(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
Theundertaker:
Maybe it’s because i am an Igbo guy , I can’t even be among my friends n debate this nonsense debate, the insults u will get, lol grin
Right from the beginning of my life , I always Dey help women, some I Bleep , some I won’t , some cm around ones a while , tell me ur problem n I help out except I don’t hv or I am pissed with the babe . I no Dey reason all those things at all.

People don’t know the meaning of the word MONEY IS NOT MY PROBLEM, spew it around n then again start arguing about giving women money !! Who I suppose give money b4? Man? grin

Just say u no get , or u find woman wey no get big eye , wey ur small money go fit maintain .

I like independent women but woman money no Dey sweet me. I will still do what I hv to do as a man .
Ahem, i dey smell brewies for your bodi frm a mile away. boss man.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Agasco2020(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

Why are Nigerian Girls like this. Can they learn from Ghana, Togo and Benin Republic girls. Nigerian girls are somehow greedy. Leave the stingy guy alone and be doing your fucking up and down for money. Corporate ash all over. At the end of the fucky, the hole become as wide as what the katata (Caterpillar) has dig looking for a small boy to enter the hole. (Marry) I know the poster is still with the stingy guy because she want him to marry her after the katata digging hole. Nigerian girls always show their irresponsibility in all forms. Provide for yourself and if you can not, do your fucky around and leave stingy girls alone.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Finnese001: 12:34pm On May 05, 2020
Ruudy:
sitting there an be eating is money when u offer nothing.. U cant advise him, u cant build up with him, u cant assist him, u cant help him in is bussiness. Only what u can offer is ur overrated puzzy an u want to put ur burden on him.. Sistar recieve sense na

when I can get any type of kpekus I want at any moment. These girls are funny Sha.
left for me, girlfriend will be a thing of the past
Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:34pm On May 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
K continue
I need ur opinion on this thread
Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
Most of you broke men can continue showing your foolishness on this thread by calling women that understand reality, slut, prostitutes and all the names you know.

it wont change any fact, reality is also a great teacher, do you think your mother would have married your father if he didnt take care of some of her needs.

The thing is that most men do not understand reality, they think a woman will stay with them in poverty

it is only those men that want to stay broke and lazy forever that are angry about reality and this thread.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
It's quite unfortunate we have priotized materialism so much in relationships. A man may be broke now, it doesn't mean he will be broke forever. Some women may be richer now but five years to come the man will hit jackpot of success. See, as long as the man has a vision and he's working towards it, why not just stick with him? That the man is not offering anything does not give you a room to misbehave or cheat . Relationship comes with commitment and both partners should stick to it. Marry a man with a vision and together with your own vision, you guys will be great together. Some women feel that if they are giving a man money, it is a taboo, no. As long as you know, this is a man you love and will settle down with.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2 come see ur olosho sister getting bitter that a man his stingy with his money

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by slim147(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
Dem don finish this one puna �� grin grin grin
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it
same ware a harlot is entitled to money after sex with a customer �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2020
SpecialAgent:

As in... Why should a relationship between young independent-minded people (Who ought to be hustling and complementing each other) be based on an individual's spending capability??! Misplaced priority!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by holysaint1(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together

Hmmm.... With such mentality, I don't think anyone needs to argue with you anymore..

"The words of the mouth is from the abundance of the heart."

Have a splendid day ahead

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Idoko619(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
u think I am going to deny anything or be defensive? See I am entitled to my mans money !! Yes I said it

I'm assuming here you are a graduate and probably a promoter of equal rights btw men and women.

Let me ask you this; do you think your parents sent you to school just to graduate and depend on a man's money.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Joemetry(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends

Nigerian school system has failed!
How does an enlightened being think that having a single sex partner is solely to the advantage of the partner?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Most of you broke men can continue showing your foolishness on this thread by calling women that understand reality, slut, prostitutes and all the names you know.

it wont change any fact, reality is also a great teacher, do you think your mother would have married your father if he didnt take care of some of her needs.

The thing is that most men do not understand reality, they think a woman will stay with them in poverty

it is only those men that want to stay broke and lazy forever are angry about reality and this thread.]
Ishilove
funmisticqueen2
petyprincess
Re: Some Men Need To Think by monimekaz(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

OK wait.. It is not bad for a man to spend on a woman but the fact is that a woman like you, what are you bringing to the table? What value can you add? Sincerely when I saw nail and hair in your post, it is conclusion that a woman like you is an article of no value-in any way. Taink you.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by emmy512: 12:36pm On May 05, 2020
the concept is simple.
in love you give what you have, your partner knows your limit and would never ask for it all.
you can't be a billionaire and be giving your partner 10s of thousand and claim love, you may feel you love her by affections but truely it's not your place to judge, she is to be the judge..
as for the ladies mostly what they have to give is between their legs and the affections and comfort they should give, these are their limits and it is in your place as a man to judge if she's given unconditional love within her limits.
either way you both give.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Newyam: 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

it is only those men that want to stay broke and lazy forever are angry about reality and this thread.
baby mama wannabe hu ask u? u r nt broke bt what is enticing? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Papertrails(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

And reno came in handy....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.