Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Some Men Need To Think - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Need To Think (46279 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Men Need To Think by don4real18(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
I have never heard a silly opinion such as this in my life. *spits angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by braimeddy: 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
Thank God you said "YOU' if my wife has this kind of mentality, she couldn't have been married by now.
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Newyam: 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Newyam
Got it covered already
Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Most of you broke men can continue showing your foolishness on this thread by calling women that understand reality, slut, prostitutes and all the names you know.

it wont change any fact, reality is also a great teacher, do you think your mother would have married your father if he didnt take care of some of her needs.

The thing is that most men do not understand reality, they think a woman will stay with them in poverty

it is only those men that want to stay broke and lazy forever that are angry about reality and this thread.
Why should a man take care of your needs? what happens to equality?

6 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by seguno2: 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
Tozic:
I'm laughing at you... so if I'm saving for the future you expect me to squander the whole thing on ur head in a lightening speed just to prove a point? What have you guys contributed? Just to open legs wide and that's all? *spits*

Please allow me to join you to spit also grin
What a bunch of liabilities dressed up for draining unsuspecting victims.

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Drigby2: 12:37pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.
I believe this is the summary of this thread, but that last statement is what is causing the debate.
First of, do you believe that man=woman. Or is the man greater? Do you believe that you belong in the kitchen?
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Petyprincess(f): 12:38pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I need ur opinion on this thread
I have nothing to say because its none of my business! Don't let me call that your friend that scatters post o grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes a woman Pusey is her value , I ain’t gonna cm here denying it ,, as a man can u marry a woman without sex?? I can get a didilo to pleasure myself till enternity, can you do soapy forever?
sex doll they wey sweet pass una punnani
Re: Some Men Need To Think by sexylassie2(f): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
There is something broke men dont understand about life, that is why they will be forever broke.

the law of reciprocity, it works in every aspect of life

life is give or take or you will be seen as a user.

People respond to a positive action with another positive action.
Re: Some Men Need To Think by collitexnaira(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

Dear Op, it's only an Olosho that exhibits this kind of mentality.

Because they are unproductive and rely solely on men for survival.

A question for you. Do you provide any financial assistance for your boyfriend whom you check mate and made sure he isn't dating another girl

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
sorry to disappoint you but it’s a trade by barter , u take care of me and I take care of you . But in different ways
what different ways?

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Asuito7(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
from what you wrote here, seriously you have no respect for your body and you look cheap with no self worth.

I hope Love Machine will give you children and hug you at night or abi you go hug pillow and satisfied yourself with Love Machine forever.

Chai......never seen a girl sell herself so cheap sad

5 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Rasheed0060(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] I just dey laugh
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

runsgirl just like your mother

all these broke boys are quick to call names and get inferiority complex fast

if your father could give you all of that, I don't think you'd have the nerves to even make a comment below this post.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by ecclize: 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
think about it , whenu strike a girl n u feel she has nothing to offer you than sex u dump her ,, but let’s be realistic , many men r married to their women cause of sex , and many women r married to their men cause of money , the others is a relevant plus . Sex and money brings both sex together
if this is true i suppose there shouldn't be any poor couple
not anywhere in the world.
sorry what are u thinking or is it that smoke and expire weed?
ur reasoning is disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by DateMynd44(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
well said . A stingy man is a disgusting man
shut up

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
There is something broke men dont understand about life

When a man give you money what do u give in return?

dirty hole I guess. fvck u all

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Newyam: 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
There is something broke men dont understand about life

u r now cryin. u said u r nt broke bt u were beggin 2 b babymama 2 a broke pesin. u broke now? u no broke bt somtn dey entice u

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by flokii: 12:40pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
Most of you broke men can continue showing your foolishness on this thread by calling women that understand reality, slut, prostitutes and all the names you know.

it wont change any fact, reality is also a great teacher, do you think your mother would have married your father if he didnt take care of some of her needs.

The thing is that most men do not understand reality, they think a woman will stay with them in poverty

it is only those men that want to stay broke and lazy forever that are angry about reality and this thread.

keep kwayet..

broke men yen yen yen.. but you won't see broke girls.

As if your father has a company somewhere offering employment to the "broke" guys and they reject it.

Don't go and find work, till you reach forty your eye go clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by allandutch: 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
So in your mind now. There's wisdom in what you said. Lol you shd be ashamed of yourself. If your father cannot help your financial desires, then zip up the burden. Romance is not trade by barter. Get some understanding before going public biko. You won't be young forever.

Thank you for the bolded, but the thing is, they will always disagree. To most girls romance is trade by barter, Your money for their body, Vagina.
Well, boys don dey wise up sha. You don't really need to have money, you just need to look like you have money. With 1000 naira, if you know your stuff you will fück and unfück some girls. 700 naira on Item7 and you're good to go.
There's a friend that recently told me about a girl that he fūcked while pretending to be a Yahoo boy. All it took was a promise to buy her an iPhone. A girl that as he put it "no go ever gree if I meet am for street normal normal".
E go soon clear for their eyes now when they run out of commodity to sell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Finnese001: 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:
leave all these broke men here acting like their mother didnt ask their father for money when they were dating

grin

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
You must be very stupid for this post of yours.
I rather be called stingy man than lavish my hard earned money on a LovePeddler with a bore-hole pussy for the public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by GreatResearcher1: 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
petyprincess checkout this post from a lady
Re: Some Men Need To Think by Newyam: 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
flokii:

keep kwayet..

broke men yen yen yen.. but you won't see broke girls.

As if your father has a company somewhere offering employment to the "broke" guys and they reject it.

Don't go and find work, till you reach forty your eye go clear
she dey luk 4 babymama. u nid one? incase u nid a babymama, sexylassie2 dey avelable

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by alphaRego01(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
I pity girls coz they are too submissive to money.most of dem. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Richieniit: 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
No matter how you try to shuga or sweet say it, we all know the diff btw a stingy guy and a man that loves you and he's hustling to rise (poor).

If i happen to be poor or bit comfortable I don't expect to be in a relationship with you and you open ur self to every man that comes your way all because you feel i can't provide all your needs.

Weda he's poor or comfortable, true relationship comes with certain respect and boundaries you don't cross if you love your man. that i can't provide your needs does not mean you are allow to go visit any man that comes calling or inviting you to his place cos we all know at the end what they want.

JUST LOOK AT WHAT MENTIONED:
Making hair and toiletries is your responsibility and if at this age you feel your man is to do all that for you then you're thr biggest lazy ass and unfit to 'be called a "WOMAN".

Your man is to help you and support you with what he has not take over your upkeep or for you to allow another man do all that for you can come here and 've posting abt young man you're making feel insecure.

THINK LIKE NEYO "MISS INDEPENDENT"

Liliantalks:
I can never understand the ideology of you doing nothing financially for me and you are trying to checkmate me, want to see who I am talking to and getting jealous all the time.

Am I supposed to stop talking to other guys, because I am dating a guy like you who can’t even take care of the basic needs of a woman, her hair and toiletries? Of course I am doing it myself, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with my man doing it for me. If you are broke and do nothing for your babe give her some space.

She knows you don’t have and trying to cope with you but don’t choke her up, especially now when you have nothing to offer.

Ps: if you are stingy as a man, you are not a man, you have no value. I didn’t say broke I said stingy. If you can’t do in little you won’t in much.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by seguno2: 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:

You forgot your Love Machine forever when you were hunting for dripping wetness

Liliantalks:
Hello everyone,, please I need tips to hving an extremely wet pussy while hving sex (penetration ) I think am more wet when hving orals , I want a very wet pussy , driping wet , help please

2 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Nairalandmonika: 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends
But what is really your problem with stingy men, if a man makes his money n decide to be stingy how does it affect any of us, na we make the money for am?

Has anyone force u to date a stingy man b4. If u feel the current guy u are dating is stingy break up with him n look for a cheerful giver to date, it's as easy as that. I don't think u or me or anything has the right to insult a person base on how they decide to spend their money, we did not make the money for them.

4 Likes

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Observer1: 12:43pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
The difference is that she’s fucking only you

See a stingy guy is a stingy guy , a man is supposed to be a giver even to his friends and acquaintances. If a guy is stingy to women dating or not ,, he’s more stingy to his male friends

Sorry sis,in my dictionary if you are fucking someone and expecting something e.g money in return, my dictionary said you're a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Some Men Need To Think by Ekemeze: 12:44pm On May 05, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Men Need To Think by noisy45(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

But you want free sex?

You want where she will open her legs for you without no issue.

To drain life out of her but then when she ask for ordinary hair money, you say No
But when she starts rejecting you from having sex, you start complaining and forming attitudes.

woman not all men fancy sex I prefer be alone and single, I have always be like that. I can't even live with a woman for more than 1 week, I would be craving for my space and privacy. money is my sex
Re: Some Men Need To Think by DateMynd44(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
you mean that pussy that smells like fish and is wider than Lagos Ibadan express road

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.