Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation (127107 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by apexc4320: 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
[color=#] 3736643[/color]
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by fykes(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.
Abeg spare us all this toyko love story... No be today nyash dey for back.
Go and marry if u want
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by jamace(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
It is gross indiscipline to spy on any one else's phone.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by kentosman(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
Just jaakpa bros

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by lebanonboy: 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
Never search to deep on something like dat. It better u keep the relationship the position it is. My people say anything untidy u didn't see is tidy.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Chijioke4535(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
Do u still need a magician to tell you that she doesnt want d senior bf to see her chat with you grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by purples25(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
Inferno001:

This is so true..she doesn't lock her phone, she let's you use it at will and you still wanna dig up what you haven't seen..op just wants to be the angel and see her as the bad person...I clear my chats and messages on a daily basis because I fear getting hacked so does that mean I'm cheating on my wife?? Op grow up and leave that innocent woman alone...if you're tired of the relationship, break up and stop trying to pin a target on her back

Correct.
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by livebyday(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.

Don't be fooled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by SenecaTheYonger: 2:50pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
My Fiancée Does This. What Does It Mean?

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I can't figure out what this means.

She's been listening to our advice

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Azord(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

The lockdown has brought my fiancée and I more closer. She spends most of her time now in my place than hers. While staying with me, I one day carried her phone to make call I discovered she doesn't put password on her phone.

Just few days ago while she was sleeping, I used her phone to Google something online and something pushed me to open her Facebook app. When I open, I realized she deletes chats after conversation. I was looking for the messages I do sent her on Facebook and could not find any.

I don't like to quote the op but this post is not long enough so permit me to...

OP, why do you think most cultists with atrocities have not been arrested, few alleged kidnappers and even politicians.

Now this is it... Not enough evidence, don't approach her just be wise ur spirit is about revealing something to you, so be at alert. Now don't act suspicious but shift the trust u have for her one side, observe with your brain she must not notice it or she will become wiser and it will make it difficult for you to get her caught red necked.
Don't get her red handed she will definitely cut her hands and escape and become wiser, catch her on the neck... She can't cut her neck now, u know. So be patient the secret she is keeping will soon be open u Don't have enough evidence nowand u may be assumed to be over reacting if you take strange steps just put more eyes on her from now henceforth.

Na marry u want marry so no be dating tinz so u gat open your eyes well no let love blind u.

BTW... how many of her ex do u know, do you know her first love?

Sorry if my post is too long, I just want to make myself clear thanks.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by FirstbornWds: 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
This is the same girl December last year before proposing to her, I asked her if she has cheated on me before. To get the truth from her, I lied to her that I've cheated on her she also told me she has cheated on me. When I finally told her that I was lying about cheating on her that since we met I've never seen another girl she also told me that she was lying too about cheating on me. When I told her to swear with the Holy Bible she refused to swear. I went ahead and proposed to her on 31st December hoping to marry her before end of this year.

I don't understand you o.

Are you seeking reaffirmation for what you already know or confused or just here to waste our time. I'm asking because every of these things you mentioned are red flags. And besides, why would you even lie to your partner to get the truth out? It's like you are kinda insecure.

This your story is just like one of those "twitter" stories.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Chijioke4535(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
fykes:
Abeg spare us all this toyko love story... No be today nyash dey for back. Go and marry if u want
grin
fykes:
Abeg spare us all this toyko love story... No be today nyash dey for back. Go and marry if u want
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by josh1998(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
You are just one of many guys she has.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
She's 100% cheating. It's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by livebyday(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

As funny as this question might sound , what state is she from ?

Trust me it's important in outlining behavioural patterns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
michoim:
Go and sit down, you have no case. ..

Of course, we all knew that he has no case because there was no evidence. The simple and plain truth is that what he just discovered was enough for him to re-examine his relationship with the girl and ask questions. It surely raises a red flag.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by jericco1(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2020
She might be on nairaland undecided
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by incogni2o: 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
2yrs plus. She's very good and open hearted. She doesn't hide anything from me.

Hope it's not one of the girls i dated before.

Her name starts with K.

She's a Catholic.

Very Loyal and Truthful and Moral.

But inside Her? Hmm, Na only God know that one.

The Day she came blunt ehn.

I was broken into peices.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by JustTruth: 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
I would rather advise you don't tow the path you are going. If you are interested in marrying her, just go ahead and don't look for a reason to do otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by xeros20(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:

Good day all.

If you want to marry her pls go ahead and marry. Once you married her she won't get distracted.she is also not sure if you will marry her. Stop digging deep.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by asahnwaKC: 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
Wow...that's very smart of her...no evidence case closed grin....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Sheyilola(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
She might just like privacy
She may not want those around her except you to know what’s going on in her relationship
Bro try to trust your woman please.
I don’t think it means anything bad

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by ezik2255(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
woman are not to be trusted, i personally have learn alot in this life with women, there are not satisfy with one man i swear, they may pretened that they love you , swear that they don't have any side guys , but if you wil want to do thorough investigation u will no she is scamming you with fake love

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
cry
Mehn, I'm quite scared of the future with the amount of infidelity and unfaithfulness we see in most relationships today.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Zombiekiller010: 2:52pm On May 08, 2020
Red flag, she didn't want her main boyfriend to see her games

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by Kokoboss: 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
jamace:
It is gross indiscipline to spy on any one else's phone.
sir I disagree. It's better to know wassup early o

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by skj1377(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
Is this the kind of wife you want? After your marriage I would be expecting some Funny complaints from you similar to other fellows on family section on Nairaland.
MichealKin50:
Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by airminem(f): 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
Op, please screen shot

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by SenecaTheYonger: 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
MichealKin50:
The day I realized this, the morning of that day we chatted on Facebook and I can't find the chats. I went to her WhatsApp and discovered the same thing. In fact she set her Facebook in a way that if you tagged her on a post, nobody sees the post unless she approved it. I am just confused

She's fvcking good. I clap.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by galadima77(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
I will keep saying it in any thread like this one.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

That's all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation by vasco01(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
Guy you even thank God say she dey with you for your house dey for tgis lockdown, no in the other guy's room and you are here complaining asking for suggestions
Abeg give her her number or user name please I don mind if she even delete my call log

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.