Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73340 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by emusmithyy(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.

Don't start what you cant complete.

You are not intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by joepepsy(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2020
Naija men too mumu, how on earth will our young men be pouring money on bimbos, girl wey get level if you give her money unnecessarily na insult for her.
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by midehill(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

We hate you too

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2020
bammo:

� You bought a phone of 60k.. that's 2 month salary for most people

she is a good girl from the little I know about her. Her phone has been having problem for a long while and I decided to buy her a new phone on my own without her even asking.

Her salary can sustain her average lifestyle but she cant afford such phone on her own.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by adeowo84(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
That's how I meta girl on Instagram last week monday, she will be the one to chat me early morning...my church mind kuku informed me where the thing dey go...fast forward to last week Friday(5 days o),got a massage that I should assist her with 5k, I block her straight up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by aloyin(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

of course, you will surely hate such guy, when you ladies of nowadays have nothing to offer than SEX. Hmmmm. Abeg una need brain make una go borrow brain from MRS DORA AKUNYILI (blessed memory) in her grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by kasim155: 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

I luv d last part of ur statement, men should not be carry away.

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Damsexy18(f): 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too
Haba!!! So because he wants to prove that he's a real man, he should shoulder the girlfriend's responsibilities not even his wife oooo, abeg let's grow up abeg.

18 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by kiddkash(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.
good for you mate
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by midehill(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
This kind of ladies, i avoid them like plague

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nairalandmonika: 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
Me

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by luvola(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

don't try that. It can never be right again. You already set the standard. She can't see you as fit boyfriend if you lock up.

If she was wise and good, she wouldn't allow you spend on her like that when she is equally earning.

Be firm in your resolve.

My own worst mistake last year was spending close to 150k in one church. We are all fools at a point
I was a mumu 3 months ago as well where I paid for IELTS exam for a babe who earned better than I. Nigerian ladies are wicked. You all should not date these Nigerians ladies and go for foreign or other African ladies. Cc: Ednut

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
Funny comments grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.

And you feel foreign girls are different?
I laugh at you ,you think oyibo ladies is wat you normally watch in TV or Kim Kardashian?

You have been hearing of career lady ,when you meet a foreign lady ,u will know wat it means fully ......

The actual problem is most parent spoilt their daughter there by giving her all she needs even with her earning them ,that's where the problem is ,
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Excuse me, I wasn't referring to sugar daddies but REAL RESPONSIBLE MARRIED MEN not boys like u looking for ladies to shoulder your responsibilities. Go n hustle bros n stop looking for free pussy. No more free things, not even in freetown
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Well good luck ,you only mentioned what you do for her and not what she does for you especially in the night.some men eh,we also need the side of her story
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
I see say girl scarce for this thread. Hope no problem.

Cos na did kin thread them dey run from.

12 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by deltateam: 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Cutting cost as a reason is not my issue. My main headache is you intended to marry her.

How would you cope with such a heartless leech?
She works but still depend on you 100%.

You should take 2 bottles of your favourite because " My son was lost but now is found!"

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nairalandmonika: 3:48pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too

Shut up jor, u are not even making sense

16 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2020
vicardino:

I don't know the church where you spent this money but trust me, whatsoever you do in the name of God, whether for a believer or an unbeliever, the integrity of God as one who never owes will make him pay you back. Don't consider it a waste, it's an investment.

I know this but believe me, when you notice that ministers in the church where you worship are also leeches like Oloshos we have everywhere in Nigeria by requesting money in the name of service to God, call their bluff.

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2020
davida222:
coming from someone who has not been outside the shores of ur Local government. U don't knw what you are saying bro.

Well, thank God for technology and social forums like Quora. With forums like quora, you have the opportunity of interacting and debating with people from other countries who have different beliefs, who are sharing their life experiences, be it domestic violence, mass shootings, police experience, soldier experience, divorce experince, relationship, childhood experiences etc.

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by gibsonwales(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2020
A good woman is an investment, while a bad woman is a bill (like yours). Oya receive sense !!!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by mcbliss: 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
lefulefu:
the girl u met offline hope u really confirmed it was a girl oo cheesy
i am asking cos na o one from facebook with bigboobs send me her pic on my private messenger on facebook then was asking me to send money to her account cos she sent me a pic.i knew it was a guy behind the facebook wen i went through the pics.there some guys on facebook who use pics of girls with bondacious hips and azz and pose as females with the intent to scam male users.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
midehill:
This kind of ladies, i avoid them like plague

The thing is when we 9ja guys date ladies ,we don't tell them the hard truth,
Just tell her straight up ,I might not be able to afford everything u need babe ,but just Know I love you ,
When she day think to bill you and she remembers that statement,she go find one mumu guy way she go turn as maga,,,,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
Them no dey use shark do girlfriend. She go swallow you!

Nice move my guy.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by popcykaylah(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
Lol.. them go Dey save their own money ,Dey use relationship as business.wait until a man becomes broke or loses his job.. she will frustrate you ontop of it and then leave you for someone else .. like Dino said spend money on your wife and give no kobo to a girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
Derrinclay:
Well good luck ,you only mentioned what you do for her and not what she does for you especially in the night.some men eh,we also need the side of her story

sex is a mutual feeling. stop thinking like a starved sex freak. They both enjoyed the sex. Women enjoy it most sef

9 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by chronique(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
I don't understand how you guys fall in love and tend to complain about expenses when out of love. Anything I spend on a lady would be done out of love and in the event that we hit the rocks, I'd simply continue with my life and move the Bleep on. No need to start analyzing how much was spent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2020
See frustration o���
Pls, go n hustle hard ok. When it's time, d right woman will contribute her own little quota but do not expect her to shoulder much because it's not her responsibility. She is not a man. She can only help u a little, she is not your mugu
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by FireKing: 3:52pm On May 13, 2020
Remember only GOD can bless you to his satisfaction and what you did for church is for GOD not the pastor because if pastor abuse church money na GOD go punish am in own way
Goddys:

don't try that. It can never be right again. You already set the standard. She can't see you as fit boyfriend if you lock up.

If she was wise and good, she wouldn't allow you spend on her like that when she is equally earning.

Be firm in your resolve.

My own worst mistake last year was spending close to 150k in one church. We are all fools at a point
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2020
luvola:
I was a mumu 3 months ago as well where I paid for IELTS exam for a babe who even earned better than me. Nigerian ladies are wicked. You all should these Nigerians ladies and go for foreign or other African ladies. Cc: Ednut

We all learn from experience. Don't repeat that else you become less of a true definition of man.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by larryking540: 3:53pm On May 13, 2020
deltateam:

Cutting cost as a reason is not my issue. My main headache is you intended to marry her.

How would you cope with such a heartless leech?
She works but still depend on you 100%.

You should take 2 bottles of your favourite because " My son was lost but now is found!"

9ja guys should learn how to cut their coat according to their size,,,
Look for your class and if your class is the greedy type ,dump her ,and look for ur class again ,u will see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.