Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73338 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Dybala11(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Thank God you said, you heard. It is not always true, there are many white women that are more or less the same as nigerian women.
Alright then.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
nwakibe:
I did same thing sometimes ago and she came back begging me not to break up with her. She promised to be paying her bills. That's how I started enjoying free pussy.

U should be ashamed of yourself saying u starting enjoying free pussy. Shameless man. A real man will love his woman unconditionally n freely n she too will give in her best freely. That's love not business. Foolish u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Walkingkilo(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:
shocked
Guy na MAN you be walahi.

Na so one babe wey I meet online open office for my head because of big hips.

Just 3 days after meeting babe don bill me 20k all in the name of shop rent.

I solve that one.

Another 4 days after, na 10k for cement abi tiles to floor shop. I solve am.

Not a talk of subscription, peppersoup, beer (she dey shayo), suya and all these small small funds consuming monies in between the one week wey we don meet. No be like say I no fit afford those things without sweat but she just make am glaring say na office I be.

Once I see her call I know say na billing. And I was never wrong.

Omo na so I blank am after I begin see sign of new billing wey she wan nack me. She come begin send message dey ask wetin she do wey I dey ignore her bla bla bla. Dey beg make i tell am why I change towards her.

Truth is some girls are senseless. They look like they have class but are just hungry leeches beneath those pretty clothes.

They loose the big picture trying to paint a faded image.

As a man don't get carried away by that big nyansh or big breast or pretty face you're salivating over by spending the little you have. No time is bad time for you to pull away, no matter how much you've 'invested', otherwise your loses will be too much to count when it's late.

The juice is not always worth the squeeze.

Brudda, you've said it all.
very apt and succintly put.
May wisdom never depart from your cerebral cortex.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by biggy26: 3:12pm On May 13, 2020
nwakibe:
I did same thing sometimes ago and she came back begging me not to break up with her. She promised to be paying her bills. That's how I started enjoying free pussy.
Bros, advice yourself o, that free tin go soon backfire o. She get plan.grin

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Finally a simp has rescued himself, kudos grin

I cant for the life of me understand men that put their gf under monthly expense, like seriously, you de mad ? Where does this impression comes from? I'll rather be called a greedy slowpoke than a mugu/maga. My money, my choice. The only woman worthy of your money should be your mother, wife and your sisters, not girlfriends. Of course I'm not discounting the periodical little expenses thats not killing to the pocket, but not big bills.

Also, dont prove Your love by being a big spender, but prove your love by being a valuable man. Davido will easily pick up a chick even if he didn't spend on her a month, because his value speaks for himself, not the money he spends. Women know this, and the average man will never understand the mathematics and calculations that goes in a womans head when you ask her out. Infact the female are biologically equipped with the instinct to determine with precise accuracy if you're a quality man, and that determine if they will unleash their parasitic tendency on you, at least that the only value that man can offer.

The more stronger and big muscles you have, the less likely you'll go into fight because people are shit scared of you. Using same logic, the more quality of a dude you are, the less spending you have to make, since she will be focused on passing a good impression to retain you, instead of leeching and getting dumped.

Also, when you put up with a woman's leech, deep down, she will see you as low, because she knows that your money is your only route to women, which you dont even have anyway, hence your complains. Baba leave women and go and be a stronger and better man, and na them go de rush you. cool

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by MhizJoyce(f): 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
Pattypatt:
Why are you telling us?
Guilty conscience.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by kgr8mike(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.

Don't start what you cant complete.

What do you mean by don't start what you can't complete?

In Maths complementary angles add up to 90 degrees. He went in thinking of mutual relationship only to discover a parasite. Since he can't maintain the parasite again, isn't it logical to let go?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by vicardino(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

don't try that. It can never be right again. You already set the standard. She can't see you as fit boyfriend if you lock up.

If she was wise and good, she wouldn't allow you spend on her like that when she is equally earning.

Be firm in your resolve.

My own worst mistake last year was spending close to 150k in one church. We are all fools at a point

I don't know the church where you spent this money but trust me, whatsoever you do in the name of God, whether for a believer or an unbeliever, the integrity of God as one who never owes will make him pay you back. Don't consider it a waste, it's an investment.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by dandrey: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
you have done the right thing
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by TruthSpeaker: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
Some sick girls now will be like broke men don’t deserve to have a girlfriend. It was nice you realized keeping her isn’t a necessity and you got to adjust your priorities.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by angelfallz(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
Stevven:

According to you. Nigerian girls are parasites.

Not according to me. Investigate what i said by going to foreign forums and see what their own men are saying about their women

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Dybala11(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

What are you saying Dav, since I met you, you have never spent your kobo on me. I'm not complaining thou, why are you asking him to stay away from Nigerian girls, who will marry them?
They should try lesbianism kwa.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by veave(f): 3:15pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

You did well
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by biggy26: 3:15pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Local, are you an accountant?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

You go hate tire.... The few magas left will compulsorily get sense after this Corona episode!!! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by stagger: 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
Gold diggers most of them are.

Anyway congrats to the OP. Mugu don get sense finally. Imagine spending on a project with no hope of returns until insolvency strikes.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2020
BizBayo:

I just read that shit too... No matter who I'd be marrying, prenuptial agreement must be signed.

Gbam!!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Wizzarro(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

you have done well, oin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2020
Only jobless oloshos with nothing to offer in a relationship would say something like this.
Latashia:

14 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by jaxxy(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

How can a gal be working and u doing all that for her? Unless it’s convenient and ur willing doing it. Haba
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goodnigga: 3:20pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Thanks Bro, and the worst is that I don't think she has ever gotten me any gift, not that I can remember
You caused it. My then babe. One day we were talking, and she was saying how man is supposed to take care of his babe. I now ask, what will the man gain, she firstly said, “must I gain?” Later she talked about washing and cooking. Gbam, for the first time in 3 months, she started cooking. Then washing too. I used to go to the market, when I asked her to go, she objected that I didn't start that with her. Train your babe, the way you want her to behave. Most guys hardly ask girls to do anything in relationship, that's why they are spoiled and very relaxed. Honestly, I became a millionaire, months after I left my girlfriend. I still became a multi millionaire afresh in 9 months too. Dating is still on my mind, albeit sense must be involved.

20 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Oghenerobo2002(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2020
U really have to have a portfolio that is negatively correlated. That way, u can't loss

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by MorningStar233: 3:22pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Okay, so now u posted it here for what to happen??
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by somebody1: 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
Asadujames202:

Women are only useful for sexxx**

Pray for me , when money show i will line up your gender as trophy wives

i do not support a lady relying on a man for everything. A woman must have self worth and respect...oga,if women are just good for sex,then the men sleeping with them too are only good for giving sex also. Please be mindful of what you say. I believe u have a mother and sisters or female friends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Dangrace01: 3:24pm On May 13, 2020
pansophist:

Finally a simp has rescued himself, kudos grin

My barber sef broke up with his naija babe three weeks ago, and is currently dating a German/Egyptian chick, the babe fine finish scatter. Surprisingly, she love this guy to the core (he is her hairdresser) even after my guy was still drunk under the illusion of not wanting to date outside his race, and not taking her serious for eight months. It was after the naija babe called police for him because of a tiny argument, that broke the camels back, and he jilted her immediately.

I cant for the life of me understand men that put their gf under monthly expense, like seriously, you de mad ? Where does this impression comes from? I'll rather be called a greedy slowpoke than a mugu/maga. My money, my choice. The only woman worthy of your money should be your mother, wife and your sisters, not girlfriends. Of course I'm not discounting the periodical little expenses thats not killing to the pocket, but not big bills.

Also, dont prove Your love by being a big spender, but prove your love by being a valuable man. Davido will easily pick up a chick even if he didn't spend on her a month, because his value speaks for himself, not the money he spends. Women know this, and the average man will never understand the mathematics and calculations that goes in a womans head when you ask her out. Infact the female are biologically equipped with the instinct to determine with precise accuracy if you're a quality man, and that determine if they will unleash their parasitic tendency on you, at least that the only value that man can offer. The more quality of a dude you are, the less spending you have to make. Just as the more stronger and big muscles you have, the less likely you'll go into fight because people are shit scared of you.

Also, when you put up with a woman's leech, deep down, she will see you as low, because she knows that your money is your only route to women, which you dont even have anyway, hence your complains. Baba leave women and go and be a stronger and better man, and na them go de rush you. cool
Word!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Damsexy18(f): 3:24pm On May 13, 2020
You did well jawe.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by MartinsD12(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Na you do yourself she is working an earning and you spending na this type if you marry her she will not contribute for family upkeep she is a miser
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by excanny: 3:26pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Thank God you quickly turned back from ur path of foolishness.

You don't owe any Lady these things OP did.

They should work. They have 2 hands.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by okoroemeka(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
then how do he cope with konji or do you want the op to embark on a masturbating journey that may not end well

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Wizzarro(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
continue to hate us, we dont like u either

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by OKTolu: 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
I just like this guy mehn
thank God you are able to come back to your senses on time before the lady in question will finish you financially and dump your sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by tbaby4u(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
Goddys:

It's one of these prophetic ministries. I made some money after a prayer there which I can no longer account, and immediately they noticed things were improving for me, they started demanding money to do this or that in the church.

I had to practically shun all of them and blacklisted their numbers last two months.

Anything that will make me spend unnecessarily now, I will cut it off. My gf knows I can break up with her if she bugs me financially. I'm not her papa. If I decide on my own, I spend on her but I'm not sure I will spend a dime till things improve again

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.