Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (73309 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Walkingkilo(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:

Well I didn't. Although I had all the opportunity but didn't have the time. No way I'll compromise my daily bread cos of pvssy. Also, her attitude was a big turn off for me, to the extent of almost avoiding her. Imagine someone I had not nacked putting so much responsibility on my neck. Did I also mention she started lamenting about incomplete house rent to my ear? Would even call to tell me nepa came to disconnect her light cos she hasn't paid bill. Guy with all these things we had barely known each other two weeks. I never nack I don incur, what if I come begin nack steady and the thing come get plenty honey inside, that means she go include me for her papa building committee for village.
Any experienced person in the game can easily sight a leech and pull away. Like I said previously, sometimes the juice is not always worth the squeeze
She still calls me though

Lol guy you funny
Nice one tho. I feel you

The juice is never worth the squeeze, I promise.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Vikynas: 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
Chai you be the best Adviser i swear cos 9ja babes go so suck you financially and otherwise God bless this brother.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by OKTolu: 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:
I just hate guys like this.
Don't start what you cant complete.
na dem be this run oooo guys when you see dem abeg run for your pocket sake.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by sholey4love: 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
One of the most painful part that will make you regret more is when you calculate the amount you have spent on your girlfriend and realized that your mom and dad have never received up to have or quarter of it as a blessing from you.

If you have spent just quarter of such amount on your mother. Her prayer alone will take you to high places.

25 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Ejiod(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerian women. Run from them. 98% of them are parasites. Out of 10 ladies hardly can you see just 2 that will be independent. 80% of them advertising their body through WhatsApp and Facebook. They always see you as ATM to cash out.Guys be careful of these gals. Very hard seeing decent gals these days. Any girl that demands money from you because she’s your girlfriend is an ADVANCED OLOSHO!!!
I won’t blame them sha. It’s the economy

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Gb247(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I pay money for hair dressing
I buy clothes
I take her out every weekend
I buy shoes
I do everything thinkable

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

Bro they are all out their but I think must guys fail to outline what exactly what they want from a girl ....we get carried away with the whole love thing that when it's obvious we getting ripped off we'd ignore it ...I salute your decision truth is if you go broke .she's dump your Ass!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Vikynas: 3:30pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to hook up again. Stay away from Nigerian girls.
mehn i like the way you think.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by gambit24: 3:31pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

See them
Awon poverty geng. grin grin tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by locoster(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
Its is no longer news that I have been declared insolvent. After all effort to maintain my liquidity level to no avail I decide to let her go.

Just as organization retrenched worker during periods of economic downturn in order to cut cost of operations, I sent her a massage expressing my regret and reasons.

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

She works and earns but I still wonder why she would want me to do everything for her. I compiled my income statement and statement of financial position for the first quarter and found out that expenditures have exceeded income and debt is on the rise.

So I wholeheartedly declared my self insolvent yesterday and decided to cut cost in order to protect my goodwill.

You must be a financial analyst. BTW, the project(gf) is not worthwhile. What a nice decision.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Myer(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Apparently you never planned to marry her.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Eniolakiite(f): 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
grin

Davash222:

I'm not talking about Sudanese, Ghanaian or Chadian girls. There's a big difference between foreign girls and Foreign girls.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by nobone(f): 3:33pm On May 13, 2020
You must be a banker or an accountant.
As an RM, I can confidently tell you that it is easier to maintain an existing customer, than acquiring a new one except you want to close business completely!
Call that babe back!!!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Walkingkilo(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2020
Teeboy15:

grin grin grin
This guy you funny sha. Person wey still dey call me from time to time dey beg make we meet since Nov last year wey I give am space. She probably don realize the real reason why I withdraw. The pvssy is mine anytime anyday I want, if I want.
About bragging with her friends, no be small pikin she be na. Girl of 34. By d way sef how much she chop sef? Anything wey I give her na wetin I fit comfortably do away with. A woman can only brag about 'chopping' a man when he's struggling to take care of her needs rather than himself or family.

About learning lesson, I don learn am since, before meeting her sef, reason why e no hard me to look beyond that tempting body and move my tent to another location.
Any man wey say him too smart for women never meet women. No winner or looser for pvssy game

You are a wise man, no worry.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Goddys(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2020
tbaby4u:

And after her papa trains her in school with his hard earned money n she starts working n earning big, u will want to marry her but will still tag her parents as thieves for demanding for high bride price abi? Wake up man n stop being a lazy fool. A REAL man is known for d responsibilities he shoulders. His wife can support with d little she can not d other way round. RESPONSIBILITIES MAKES A REAL MAN n stop crying like lazy youths seen everywhere on social media. Go n hustle hard as man because if u can complain like this while single, what would happen when married when d real responsibilities show up, children's school fees, children's this n dat etc. Go ask real married men, n they will tell u what it means to be a man not just d dick u carry under. And that's why I respect married men because of d responsibilities they shoulder not lazy single guys looking for girls to carry their responsibilities n also Bleep for free. May God bless all responsible married men who truly loves their family n has been working hard to keep d family going. God bless my dad too

leeches..because of pvssy, you feel entitled as a girlfriend. Don't go and better your life. It's your type that have numerous sugar daddies because young men have wise up. Olosh0

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by timesup234: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
That's the useless life beautyaddy is living in america. Jumping from one man to another to pay her bills

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Emmacolinho(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

I dare to say that not all Nigerian girls are dependent on any man

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Jameslowf: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by freetheking: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

you made a good decision that some men can't dare try it, rather die inside it. Bravo brother.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by AfroKnight: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
Nairaland guys are making me proud.

Well done boys!

Now, let us partake of this alcoholic offering.

Blessings!

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Lules(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

Very funny, but it makes sense though
She works,but she's not contributing, then she's a burden to you

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by happyfm: 3:35pm On May 13, 2020
You are doing well, thank God for your victory

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by jcflex(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:

I feed her
I buy clothes
I buy shoes

congratulations for taking the right decision.
Decision making is one skill lacking in this generation.

i have a question for you, and i hope you answer truthfully or ponder on it when you alone.
In future when you get married with kids and the was Economy downturn just like we witnessing now, will you send your wife and kids away for you to cutdown cost.

i don't know what happens to Communication and negotiation in your relationship, that you cant sit her down and explain tinz to each other, i want to believe she is not blind neither is she deaf that she will not reason with you base on what is currently going on around the world.

Dnt be carried away with those showering you encomium here on NL, breaking up with her should be your last option, if she refuse to see things from your own point of view.

Better still you can simply tells us, you are tired of her pussy and wish to get new one, so you leverage on the economy downturn as an excuse for your action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by edoairways: 3:38pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Foreign girls are more or less the same.
The white ladies aren't money cautious like naija chick
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Forumobserver12(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2020
Latashia:

You simply hate him for his inability to continue being a fool to a manipulative girl right? So because he made a mistake by shouldering the girl's responsibilities from the beginning, he should continue even when the load is weighing him down?

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Rhozabeth(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2020
Wise decision bro!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Walkingkilo(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
After all i did for my ex , she asked me what have i done for her,I'm happily married, she is still mounting dick around.
Don't ever spend for a lady what you won't afford to loose

Words on marble.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by Naijaarchive(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol, your simple reply should be:" we have rewarded you handsomely with a generous salary all through the years that you have been employed with us, and you should now understand that the company is going through a rough patch. this is not a sack later but a leave of absence (aka stay home until things get better, money no dey!). furthermore, since there is a lockdown, you certainly dont need transport fare, make up/Brazilian hair fee and all the other nonsense that you would need, since you cant get out of your house.

most major companies out there are closed (aka home with their wives) so i suggest you stay humble and sit this one out OR try to see if some other companies can hire you in these difficult covid-19 times.
we wish you all the best"

Med o grin grin this will be more embarrassing nah cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by edoairways: 3:39pm On May 13, 2020
jcflex:

congratulations for taking the right decision.
Decision making is one skill lacking in this generation.

i have a question for you, and i hope you answer truthfully or ponder on it when you alone.
In future when you get married with kids and the was Economy downturn just like we witnessing now, will you send your wife and kids away for you to cutdown cost.

i don't know what happens to Communication and negotiation in your relationship, that you cant sit her down and explain tinz to each other, i want to believe she is not blind neither is she deaf that she will not reason with you base on what is currently going on around the world.

Dnt be carried away with those showering you encomium here on NL, breaking up with her should be your last option, if she refuse to see things from your own point of view.

Better still you can simply tells us, you are tired of her pussy and wish to get new one, so you leverage on the economy downturn as an excuse for your action.
The wife or girlfriend should contribute in cash not kind

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by anuma1(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

please how can I get foreign girl friend?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by mattfeuter(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
Localemperor:
She's still begging me to give her another chance to make things right...

Lol same way a yahoo boy gotta beg his client or else Na hunger. grin Good one on you for finally coming to your senses bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by anuma1(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
You did well.

please how can I get foreign girl friend?
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses by davida222(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
angelfallz:

Foreign girls are more or less the same.
coming from someone who has not been outside the shores of ur Local government. U don't knw what you are saying bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.