Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113263 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by uuzba(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2020
Reference:
Creature from the black lagoon. No words to describe such a beast.
AND the woman married him
She used her own head and eyes to see him, and marry him by herself.

You, do you know your spouse? Better go and pray now with your spouse to God so that neither you nor your spouse will change to beast and kill each other.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ChiefAfonja: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
We the Yorubas can not fail when it comes to matters like this
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii5228: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 4565772[/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Farki: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
Blood of Zachariah! What a wicked and heartless piece of human excrement! angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by otokx(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
If true then its condemnable.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Exc2000: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

What of slap? Multiple slaps Punishment like kneeling down, angle 90 etc etc

Forget it. Some people will classify all as assault.

Rubbish!

what ever people think is irrelevant, as long as our constituition is concerned, use of little bit of force to correct or enforce safety especially corporal punishment is very much allowed as long at no injury was sustained and no threat to life

so father can beat children, police can give you kondo/baton for head to enforce some law

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by emmnprince(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
In a sentence:

The man don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT MARRY MAD PEOPLE, and if you foolishly do, you certainly shouldnt tempt the animal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
lebete3000:

Na the mouth wey go put in trouble with your man one day be that.

Women- using their mouth to turn their men into beasts,and then crying foul when it devours her...
What's stopping the man from sharpening his own mouth? Yab me I yab you.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
Another Afonjamudeen Demon on the loose.

See the name sef... Afobaje ... Afonja + baje. Why e nor go beat wife? For that side with 5k u don marry Munirat. Them no go ever value their women.

Spits on his conehead.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by eleko1: 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
sad but her mother go don warned her .She go even say sorry to him
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by armyofone(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
Look at how fat the man is - like an over filled bag of African grated cassava smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Winkywise: 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
That guy na complete mumuni with certificate
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Farki: 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

@bolded Are you okay

You can flog where necessary! angry

Why would you flog your house maid, someone who works for you? Because she's a small girl that can't defend herself? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by bigcee(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
Trayceey:
Fake news
You better wake up.

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Mummyfour(f): 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
The irony of this whole thing is that this man can just buy the woman suya and malt and shed crocodile tears and claim he is sorry,then wifey will hold him tight,profess her live for him in return. She will begin to fight her family people,friends and well wishers by telling them to leave her and her husband alone. Infact if she has unmarried siblings that come too console her and castigate her husband,she will clap on their heads and tell them to go and marry,that she is in her husband's house.
Infact I just tire, Because what women go through to remain married is so much o. And that is why i feel heartbroken when I read comments from ignorant people that don't have boyfriend/girlfriend,talkless of husband/wife.
I wish her quick recovery. If it was abroad,the guy would have been receiving anal bashing from his fellow men in jail by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by afecgivers: 9:45pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487

Eyaah the woman is an orphan. No uncle, no siblings. That man don dey craze, e go soon enter the market..
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Chirowman(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2020
how women marry such a barbaric and devilish kind of men baffles me.domestic violence shouldn't be condoled in our society all this his useless hitman and hitler altitude is because he didnt kill this woman by now he would be relaxing behind bars .Animal in human form ,what an insane behaviour .well am not surprised while my wife count herself lucky whenever i talk she will be like na mouth you get ,i can never try this evil in my life.Say No To Domestic Violence .
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by welturebotanical: 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
I confirmed the story by checking that facebook username and it's true.
Am just so disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Farki: 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

What of slap? Multiple slaps Punishment like kneeling down, angle 90 etc etc

Forget it. Some people will classify all as assault.

Rubbish!

Slapping someone without just cause is assault.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Azyne(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
lebete3000:

Na the mouth wey go put in trouble with your man one day be that.

Women- using their mouth to turn their men into beasts,and then crying foul when it devours her...

You sound like a woman beater

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Waxxxy: 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
Ye...well that's the result of marrying a weed smoker

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Joefat: 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
This must be a movie, is the director in the house?? If Yes.. please tell us when this movie are going to be the first person to download it.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2020
No nned involving the police of the wife have brothers, they should go and beat him too. Before calling involving the police. The thing is that the wife might be those women that will always go back after all the beating.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Halo22: 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
I talk am nah dem, descendants of Afonja. They derive serious pressure in brutalizing their spouses, I have one as a neighbour.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by igbowoman: 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
If police comes to take the monster away this same woman will be crying and telling them to leave him .
Some never learn.You can be very sure that a man this brazen has done this several times.
Some of the women reading this thread are living with such monsters in the name of marriage and praying against strange women
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by sylve11: 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
nobone:
Igbere TV
Igbosere magistrate court
Igando police station
pm express news......

Comment reserved for now. Let Covid 19 finish first.

you're taking down note. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Peace081: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
Am waiting patiently for D P O to react

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rickmann: 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
hush15:

Psychopath is the right word bro. However, I can't blame the man fully though I also don't appreciate his approach either.

May God not allow us marry woman that will fustrate us and let our guard down. If na woman, she probably had done worse.

Amen my Brother
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Machinegun91(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2020
every thing here is fake, how come his wife still sat for him to snap her? or is not a Nigerian woman? I don't believe this story
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Btruth: 9:50pm On May 12, 2020
Enough evidences posted by the silky man to send him to a very long jail.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2020
Stupid man, cursed idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.