Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113220 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by bellotaofeek: 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
And many reasonably dudes might have proposed to her But her yes is only for Mayegun. Marriage is a black market indeed. . So sorry madam embarassed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Farki: 10:36pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Your personal view is flawed. The Bible encourages beating where necessary.

I can beat and retain and I can beat and let go. I may also just let go without beating. It depends on the situation... smiley

The Bible also says you should not oppress a hired servant and that eating crayfish is a sin.

The simple truth is that if you can't work with someone let them go, don't beat someone because they can't defend themselves that makes you a hypocrite.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by onadana: 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal

I like this kain people.I will beat him so senselessly despite my black belt.I will put that aside. Remembered a few years ago driving early morning to the gymnasium. Saw this guy beating his girlfriend, punching her as if she was a guy.She was bleeding profusely. I stopped my car I beat this guy silly,put him in my car boot and took him to the police station, then took the lady to the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii4486: 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 3665352[/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MightySparrow: 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
gfon:
bro misuse of mouth or not. U gats control ur anger around a woman. Me and my sis don't really get along o. But them never born the man wey go beat my sis like this. Na for him to buy wheelchair in advance be that.
That would be a chain reaction of madness (inability to control emotion) the original cause of the battery
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii4486: 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by lukency(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
Anthony Joshua dey there, you no fight am, na dis helpless woman you turn to punch bag.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by nedekid: 10:39pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487
His village people have picked his call grin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On May 12, 2020
When the gods want to kill a man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2020
Hope this cretin has kept police money separate from hospital bill, because both expenses are about to hit his pocket now
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:41pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

The Bible also says you should not oppress a hired servant and that eating crayfish is a sin.

The simple truth is that if you can't work with someone let them go, don't beat someone because they can't defend themselves that makes you a hypocrite.

There is no oppression in flogging a maid for doing wrong! cool

Flogging is a way of correcting someone. And the Bible approves of it.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii3074: 10:42pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Kokadomfreedom(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2020
In as much as i condemned this totally and at the same time this is the time you will see she-nairalanders contributing. Food don done for the female e-worriors
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Andrewabba(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2020
You don give NPF chance to use you shine. Clap for yasef
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by thorpido(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2020
Rickmann:

Wife battery has become a norm in nigeria. I think its time women are given some level of protection by law. Our human right activists shouldnt just exert all their energy on our stupid government but also boil it down to the grassroot, on issues like this...issues that affect you and i directly.. cos without rules, we are savages.
It's the law that is not firm enough and the law enforcement agencies who don't follow up.The police are the most culpable because most times,they say it is a domestic issue that should be settled at home.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Stop comparing me with my maid! angry

There are other ways people past flogging can be flogged. I wont expatiate!!

Even then, anybody can still be flogged. It depends... embarassed
Your maid isn't human?

what's so special about how you would be flogged when you do wrong that cannot be explained? what? you will be killed? that's the worst i can think of.

No! No one should be flogged, not even you, it's assault and degrading, it's criminally and morally wrong. it is evil, what's wrong with dialoge? i mean, talking, listening and explaining?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Stop comparing me with my maid! angry

There are other ways people past flogging can be flogged. I wont expatiate!!

Even then, anybody can still be flogged. It depends... embarassed
Your maid isn't human? why do people even need maids? laziness?

what's so special about how you would be flogged when you do wrong that cannot be explained? what? you will be killed? that's the worst i can think of.

No! No one should be flogged, not even you, it's assault and degrading, it's criminally and morally wrong. it is evil, what's wrong with dialoge? i mean, talking, listening and explaining?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Some of these evil partners still take the others' peace away even to the extent of terminating their lives......it can be that bad and unfortunate.
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Truthbites: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020
And he posted and dared the police. Police wen just withdraw E-money Police ordelies. Police will def,arrest u
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by xaggar(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2020
StacyO:
He was even foolish enough to post it on sm.

Justice will be served soon, I hope undecided

Nice lips u got
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:53pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
Your maid isn't human? why do people even need maids? laziness?

Sometimes you need to flog to drive home the point. It's good, godly and widely accepted... cool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2020
Marriage is really a waste of time. So called institution of God, if the so called God cannot protect it then how is it holy or of God. These ones may have loved themselves before marriage but as usual marriage turned it upside down.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by 2016v2017: 10:55pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kunletexs: 10:56pm On May 12, 2020
Am waiting for the police reaction on this issue; if through a social media, they could arrest people partying during lockdown and fined 100k, then I want to see if they have the same initiative.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by 2016v2017: 10:57pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.
He's one
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Sometimes you need to flog to drive home the point. It's good, godly and widely accepted... cool
And the day your child grows up and is capable of fighting you what happens next. Dialogue is the best if you need to punish a child deprivation is the best punishment, take all the gadgets out of his/her room and restrict him to his room, the dining and the toilet. Then add manual labour to top it all off.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Godpikin4real(f): 10:58pm On May 12, 2020
Hez got gutz shaa.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by mindtricks: 11:00pm On May 12, 2020
Unbelievable. Worst of it all, he might still go scot-free.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487

Such men are nothing but beast
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii9281: 11:02pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 608659[/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

And the day your child grows up and is capable of fighting you what happens next. Dialogue is the best if you need to punish a child deprivation is the best punishment, take all the gadgets out of his/her room and restrict him to his room, the dining and the toilet. Then add manual labour to top it all off.

Nonsense!

The Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child".

When my child grows up so much so and I cannot flog him anymore, then he will have to leave my place... embarassed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

In your own small minded opinion i guess.

No time should anyone flog anyone, not even a (child) maid, if you flog it means you have lost control. infact, the person who does the flogging is the mentally sick and sad one and needs a psychiatric. If you flog one, two or in three different ocassions it means the flogging hasn't worked the first time, second time or drove any point home atall.

NO! it isn't accepted over here, you would be looking at a jail term if you try that kinda madness over here. it's Godly? grin what does that even mean?

It's good co's you are not the one been flogged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.