Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113248 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

Why would you flog your house maid, someone who works for you? Because she's a small girl that can't defend herself? undecided

If she does wrong, she can be flogged! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by akinshivic(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
You no dey shame ooooo !!!! MC OLUOMO, you no beat, KUNLE POLY you no beat. You beat your wife and you think you have achieve in this 2020 !!!! SHAME ON YOU OOOOO !!!!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
On a lighter note, is this his wife or aunty?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:10pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

Slapping someone without just cause is assault.

Of course, there will be a just cause... angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Malawian(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2020
This one no follow for Alpha males o.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
LordIsaac:

I've learned not to get emotional about defending women, most of them despise logic and common sense.
So they deserve a good beating? sad

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

what?! so who floggs you when you do wrong?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Farki: 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Of course, there will be a just cause... angry

I mean self defence O, if you slap someone because you don't like what they said you're on your own......
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
I think she enjoys the beating.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Farki: 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Ok here's my personal view a house help is your staff, if you don't like your staff let them go and get another one.

A lot young, uneducated kids are forced into working just to survive and I don't believe it's right to beat them because they are just young children.

If you wouldn't beat your bricklayer that's your age mate don't beat your house help.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
jantofubu:
Domestic violence perpetrated by a barbaric animal

Its an insult to the kingdom of animals to call a demon one of them.

Animals are loving and caring than most human.

Beside my window In the past few days two lover birds have been disturbing my peace. The male and the female go and come every minutes looking for a place to build their nest. And I watched how caring they have been to one another. Warning themselves anytime I approach the area they wan build their mansion. If not for their tweeting that was disturbing I would have allowed them to build their house but they are the type that can't hold their mouths for a second.

If animals can be so loving and caring, comparing them to demons would be an insult.

If I were the governor of that state and I came across this news. I would jail him even before the court tries him.

He is a demon

3 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Offpoint: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
Village people finally succeeded in his life.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

Why would you flog your house maid, someone who works for you? Because she's a small girl that can't defend herself? undecided
Absolutely! more like a slave that can be martreated anyhow.

When the maid finally had enough, sees red and murders her employer they would say she is evil.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by GARBAUK: 10:18pm On May 12, 2020
I guess the woman was caught with another man.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:18pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

Ok here's my personal view a house help is your staff, if you don't like your staff let them go and get another one.

A lot young, uneducated kids are forced into working just to survive and I don't believe it's right to beat them because they are just young children.

If you wouldn't beat your bricklayer that's your age mate don't beat your house help.

Your personal view is flawed. The Bible encourages beating where necessary.

I can beat and retain and I can beat and let go. I may also just let go without beating. It depends on the situation... smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:19pm On May 12, 2020
Farki:

I mean self defence O, if you slap someone because you don't like what they said you're on your own......

Not just anybody. A child, maid etc can be slapped where necessary.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:20pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
what?! so who floggs you when you do wrong?

I have passed the age of flogging. There are other forms of "flogging" I can get when I do wrong... embarassed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by fatymore(f): 10:22pm On May 12, 2020
Oloriburuku Okunrin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Vulcan24(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
husband and wife matter?!!!!

I no dey put mouth

av seen a woman that deserves worse and av seen a man that deserve less.

marriage is a terrible institution

it has been since the fall of man at Eden
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Judemarco31(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
Mr man you will soon be arrested
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ishitinyourmouf: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
the dude deserves a cold heneken. olosho deserve n symphtjy
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

I have passed the age of flogging. There are other forms of "flogging" I can get when I do wrong... embarassed
My Golly! so you are above doing wrong? and what sort of ways would you be flogged? what's the different between your wrong doing and the (child) maid's?

pardon my curiosity
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Khalidase83(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2020
Looking at him closely, u wud see he's mentally unstable. No sane man raises his hand on a woman let alone bragging with it.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 10:27pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
My Golly! so you are above doing wrong? and what sort of ways would you be flogged? what's the different between your wrong doing and the maid's?

pardon my curiosity

Stop comparing me with my maid! angry

There are other ways people past flogging can be flogged. I wont expatiate!!

Even then, anybody can still be flogged. It depends... embarassed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Kobicove(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2020
Who threw the first punch? undecided
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
Well...i have always wondered why walking out wouldn't be an easy decision, why would anyone chose to live like that? it beats my imaginations all the time.

Some of these evil partners still take the others' peace away even to the extent of terminating their lives......it can be that bad and unfortunate.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by gfon(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
MightySparrow:
I can bet it, it is misuse of mouth. Though i don't support it.
bro misuse of mouth or not. U gats control ur anger around a woman. Me and my sis don't really get along o. But them never born the man wey go beat my sis like this. Na for him to buy wheelchair in advance be that.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by rhames(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
African Version of Conan the Barbarians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.