Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113259 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2020
Machinegun91:
every thing here is fake, how come his wife still sat for him to snap her? or is not a Nigerian woman? I don't believe this story

Beating can reformat the brain
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by travelland(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2020
Lockdown wahala. People can't hide their true colors for long as there's no where to go. My advice to this lady, wait until he's sleeping, ground that black beans that itches body, mix with Cameroon pepper, mix with oil use to rub his body and lock him in. Meanwhile pack from the house before he kills you

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by lebete3000: 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
Azyne:

You sound like a woman beater

I'm a woman "ignorer" doesn't mean I dunno know other men won't be like me.

Husbands love your wives.

Women respect your husbands.

But una go pick one and say the other one no dey Bible. You dunno it takes two to tango.

Make una continue to dey do una sefs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by SaintChucks(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
It's easy to stay in the comfort of your room like Pontius Pilate with one bottle of Coke in your left hand and a sachet of popcorn in the other and be calling for this man's head.

Who knows wether it was his wife that started the quarrel that slid into the gruesome physical assault by her husband..For the over zealous woman rights activists here, you can deliver your judgment on the husband.

3 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by omolasho: 9:53pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487

What a heck!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by igbowoman: 9:53pm On May 12, 2020
There is a foolish woman out there hoping he leaves his wife so she can move in.
Some women are that stupeed
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.
Well.. as you have said, The woman will not report and wouldn't let anyone report, so that's her own palaver!

And as you said again, if it's not the first time? why didn't she leave the first time?

Some women enjoys violent relationships.

I witnessed one time one idiot kicked his pregnant wife in the belly in the street, i saw red and kicked him on the face and broke his teeth. while he was on the ground crying like a baby his wife grabbed me behind hitting and yelling don't hurt him please! i was like what?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
StacyO:
He was even foolish enough to post it on sm.

Justice will be served soon, I hope undecided
by who?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Johnsonpa: 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
Unik3030:
Omo this guy Na animal in human clothing ooo,just imagine say person do your sister like this

irrespective of what d woman could have done,this is bad
If she burn all your original credentials just becos of fake news she got that you were in an hotel with a babe
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Pauladex(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
Yoruba demon.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Christian07(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
For him mind he is man enough
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
Some people are just unfortunate in life......God help us all.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
Mstick:
OMG! Just went through his Facebook. He's a drug addict and this is "normal" for him.

So sad! The kids!

cry cry
why is she still living with him? i cannot comprehend. undecided
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by sircrabo: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
He's a BEAST. Ladys that love Bad guys, this is what you will get one day.
She must have seen the signs while they were dating but if you tell her she'll say " Don't worry i will change Him "
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
It's even good he posted it. He'd be picked up soon. Useless fellow.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Some people are just unfortunate in life......God help us all.
unfortunate? yea right! she has a choice!

leave him! move out of the house. simple!.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2020
Jeeez... See his face! Hm! God help us. May we not marry a beast.

Did she not see from his face that he'll be mean and wicked? Nor be by force nau undecided
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by emmaattack: 9:58pm On May 12, 2020
And I am sure that he will get a fair share of brutality from our friends in the cell soon.
Trust 9ja Police to work when they feel like working well.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by edoairways: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
StacyO:
He was even foolish enough to post it on sm.

Justice will be served soon, I hope undecided
There are three main reasons that may warrant that
1. He has a back up
2. The woman will foolishly beg her husband
3. The woman's family will cajole her to accept her husband
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by LordIsaac(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Our justice system affords him a fair hearing... grin Maybe he met her in bed with another soul... In which case the woman will not want anyone to touch her husband grin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
unfortunate? yea right! she has a choice!

leave him! move out of the house. simple!.

It's still unfortunate to have a toxic person as a partner.... walking a way has never been an easy decision to make.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Thelucifer666(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Let's hear more of the mans side of the story, we all know how useless women can be nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by LordIsaac(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Let's hear more of the mans side of the story, we all know how useless women can be nowadays.
U have wisdom, my brother.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by LordIsaac(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2020
igbowoman:
There is a foolish woman out there hoping he leaves his wife so she can move in.
Some women are that stupeed
I've learned not to get emotional about defending women, most of them despise logic and common sense.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
sircrabo:
He's a BEAST. Ladys that love Bad guys, this is what you will get one day.
She must have seen the signs while they were dating but if you tell her she'll say " Don't worry i will change Him "
Absolutely! same thing happened to one of my work colleagues, everyone warned her, including the police that her boyfriend has a violent history, her answer was, I love him, his different with me" you don't know him like i do" i wanna take care of him" you don't understand him" bla bla bla! two weeks after he stabbed her 30 times, In the neck, the eyes, the chest and stomach. she died.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Ndipe(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
He should be arrested.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Longman8: 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
This journey called marriage sef, Lord please anything that will make me beat my wife,let me not be around the state for that particular month.lolz
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MzFetcher(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
Las Las he'd be arrested tomorrow..
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
OdefaGirl:

It's still unfortunate to have a toxic person as a partner.... walking a way has never been an easy decision to make.
Well...i have always wondered why walking out wouldn't be an easy decision, why would anyone chose to live like that? it beats my imaginations all the time.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by TMKsouth: 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
Westernlove:
Congratulations to both of them.....Next Pls....

Lol grin grin grin That's not nice dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.