Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113221 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii2457: 11:06pm On May 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 12, 2020
It is better to wait long than to marry wrong
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jimyjames(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2020
Ugly man see his cornhead

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Nonsense!

The Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child".

When my child grows up so much so and I cannot flog him anymore, then he will have to leave my place... embarassed
And it will be foolish to take spare the Rod and spoil the child literally. How funny if an atheist takes everything in the bible literally it would mean that Christians and Jew's are nothing but brainless killers and slave pushers but that is something for another day. Spare the rod and spoil the child means no discipline the child spoils.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Justiceleague1: 11:10pm On May 12, 2020
You are a dead man.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii2741: 11:10pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 2289278[/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
In your own small minded opinion i guess.

No time should anyone flog anyone, not even a (child) maid, if you flog it means you have lost control. infact, the person who does the flogging is the mentally sick and sad one and needs a psychiatric. If you flog one, two or in three different ocassions it means the flogging hasn't worked the first time, second time or drove any point home atall.

NO! it isn't accepted over here, you would be looking at a jail term if you try that kinda madness over here. it's Godly? grin what does that even mean?

It's good co's you are not the one been flogged.
Leave him. He is now quoting the Bible funny indeed.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:12pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
In your own small minded opinion i guess.

No time should anyone flog anyone, not even a (child) maid, if you flog it means you have lost control. infact, the person who does the flogging is the mentally sick and sad one and needs a psychiatric. If you flog one, two or in three different ocassions it means the flogging hasn't worked the first time, second time or drove any point home atall.

NO! it isn't accepted over here, you would be looking at a jail term if you try that kinda madness over here. it's Godly? grin what does that even mean?

It's good co's you are not the one been flogged.

Nonsense! Over has definitely going crazy. Everything is now upside down... embarassed

Here in Africa, we do things the godly, biblical way. We flog where we have to. The Bible assures us of its efficacy... cool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:13pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

And it will be foolish to take spare the Rod and spoil the child literally. How funny if an atheist takes everything in the bible literally it would mean that Christians and Jew's are nothing but brainless killers and slave pushers but that is something for another day. Spare the rod and spoil the child means no discipline the child spoils.

Flogging is a means disciplining a child... cool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii4302: 11:14pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 4797072[/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by nobone(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

You forgot Cyriacus Isuekwe cheesy
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Leave him. He is now quoting the Bible funny indeed.
They always justify their wrong doing with verses from their bibles. cheesy once they attach God to it, it's okay.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by nobone(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2020
sylve11:

you're taking down note. grin cool

I'm telling you o bro. Lol
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Flogging is a means disciplining a child... cool
Tor there's no need of arguing rubbish. Do what you want with your child if he hates you fine if he loves you fine. Nigeria and it's foolish sense of discipline that has taken it nowhere.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
They always justify their wrong doing with verses from their bibles. cheesy once they attach God to it, it's okay.
E tire me guy. If I as an atheist pick a Bible quote and take it literally it's a crime but when they do it it is not a crime. The same Bible that spoke against women attaining higher positions than men, the same Bible that encouraged slavery, foolish thing is that the useless book does not even tally with modern living.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by bitingcool: 11:17pm On May 12, 2020
Azyne:
Personally I think it's cowards who can't stand a face off with their fellow men that beat women.

Just look at this ones face with his mouth like fish angry
Bloody coward!

Me: goes back to look at the man's mouth grin grin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:17pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Tor there's no need of arguing rubbish. Do what you want with your child if he hates you fine if he loves you fine. Nigeria and it's foolish sense of discipline that has taken it nowhere.

And where has the crazy lifestyle and values of wherever you are taken them
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii9490: 11:18pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

And where has the crazy lifestyle and values of wherever you are taken them
I am in the same useless country with you now. And I regret being born here. But what am I to do, it is what makes me who I am.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:20pm On May 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

I am in the same useless country with you now.

smiley

I choose Nigeria over those crazy countries. US is going to be restored, though... smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.
At the bolded,
1. When a woman marry for money/fame that's what that woman should expect
2. Poverty: When a woman is from a poor background, she will almost do anything to stay in a home full of money.
I'm writing from experience bcs handled cases like that

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

smiley

I choose Nigeria over those crazy countries. US is going to be restored, though... smiley
Tor good for you. Crazy indeed, when they have left us in the dust with a hundred year gap.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii2155: 11:23pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by lexy2014: 11:23pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
psychopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.

U right but When u look at d reason d man gave, its quite flimsy. But in my opinion, these things begin b4 d marriage. A lot of people are making very wrong choices when it comes to marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Nonsense! Over has definitely going crazy. Everything is now upside down... embarassed

Here in Africa, we do things the godly, biblical way. We flog where we have to. The Bible assures us of its efficacy... cool
Bible? who wrote the bible? who introduced the bible to africans?

You people always justify your evil doing with verses from the bible, same bible written by white men introduced to africans, once you attach God to your wrong and immoral doing it becomes the right thing. cheesy God must be a very demented and horrible person.

Nothing is upside down, you are upside down! africa is upside down and achaic. as i ve said flogging (assaulting a child) is good in you mind because you are the one doing the assaulting. i bet this is how your own parents raised you believing. grin and you are passing it on. ignorance.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by tellwisdom: 11:24pm On May 12, 2020
Stupid Nigerian women. They will run their mouth and when the result of their carelessness comes out, u will see Another set of useless women on nairaland shouting and heaping insults .

This man deserves the best Husband award
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii8493: 11:26pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 1180674[/color]
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ronyman(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2020
Afonjas, worthless from the word go!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii8493: 11:27pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 12, 2020
this ain't fair ! law enforcement should do the needful immediately.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 11:28pm On May 12, 2020
gypsey:
Bible? who wrote the bible? who introduced the bible to africans?

You people always justify your evil doing with verses from the bible, same bible written by white men introduced to africans, once you attach God to your wrong and immoral doing it becomes the right thing. cheesy

Nothing is upside down, you are upside down! africa is upside down and achaic. as i ve said flogging (assaulting a child) is good in you mind because you are not the one doing the assaulting. i bet this is how your own parents raised you believing. grin and you are passing it on. ignorance.

I knew I have been debating a hell-bound fellow... grin You guys are so many here. Is it because the owner of this place is one of you

Flogging is one of the ways of disciplining a child. Even your white "lords" resorted to it severally when their head were still intact... cool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jubrilELsudan: 11:29pm On May 12, 2020
THIS ANIMAL MUST SAY HIS LAST PRAYERS. WE WILL FIND HIM AND HE WILL BE KILLED. BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK, YOU ALL ARE GONNA READ ABOUT HIS OBITUARY. MY BOYS ARE ALREADY TRACKING HIM DOWN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.