Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74059 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ishitinyourmouf: 12:49am On May 15, 2020
Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness.
i read to this point and stopped reading because i knew that who ever the op is is a stupid op

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by InvertedHammer: 12:51am On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!
/
I think you shouldn't stop at this time.

The death you seek will kill you faster this way instead of slow painful death.

Self-hate is real and you are the manifestation.

/
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 12:52am On May 15, 2020
Na which papa do the jazz the baba do well for her o osinachi ...singing in humble Smith voice. Beach opened office for your head because of smelly Towtow and ephemeral beauty you couldn't let go even after cheating on you ozuo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Macauley07(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Guy why you no show me love instead by sending me a little token.

Today is my birthday sefff.

God go even bless you join.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2020
antidisestablis:

My guy I need to see you. I just need to dash you hot slap to restore your brain to default setting.
"Kwotinue giving her money your reward is in heaven.
The truth is that there is nothing anybody can say here, you will still give her money. Your reward is in heaven. "Kwotinue"!
How do we even know the guy is not telling a funny story. How can someone be so dumb spending money on a two bit alley hustling hoe.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Emmaskill(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
shey b dis one na dsame hole wey i dey bleep for free some ppl dey spend #500 thousand for so?? Chai Mercy!! U re indeed merciful... Op continue 7 virgins await u in heaven[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Bonebreaker(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2020
I swear the way my body is itching me to beat u and the girl ba.....
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by kid7soccer(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2020
Na juju dem do u. Na na I understand say woman fit turn man to paper

ken711:

Please help!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Jabioro: 1:09am On May 15, 2020
Your head no dey work,your brain cell are drained..You are a mumu man
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MrChriz: 1:14am On May 15, 2020
Am very sure you can never help a brother in need...spend ur money on what u can Neva regret....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by jesmond3945: 1:15am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Jesus!! my brother, I'm from awka ooo...wow...I know say I done Bleep up...this morning she is calling me asking for the bed and gas money...nawa oo.....even though it seems like I just threw my money away, in quieter moments in the relationship, we truly shared love...and understanding....I really needed someone to rely on, as I'm not a womaniser...I can only be with one woman at a time...I have a demanding job that requires total focus....I have never truly felt so much love for a woman before...even though I have dated girls from Lagos to London.....hmmm nawa
are you into ICT?
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by daddio(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Chai!!! God, so You created someone wey mumu pass me!!!?

Thank You Baba God.

All the same, mumuness don clear for my brain.

Bros, ya mumu don over-burn for fire sef.

It is better to stop everything with her. If possible try to relocate.
And maybe you think her kpekus is sweeter.
There's one lady out there that will always thank God for giving you to him.
End this abusive relationship. 'Cos na dat lady go send you where Abba Kyari go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Flowkeyy: 1:25am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

"That was one smart decision I made, I did it in my name"

Smart ke... With the way u describe dis gal... Baba u no fit tri pim...she won't mind creatin seen Wen d time comes... So my advice is just call her tell her u gv her d go ahead to ask all does sharing her with you. And work on running for ur life... 1yr go soon finish my broda. Wise up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Chrisbella24(f): 1:25am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

I'm sending you a PM..

Please! Can you extend this Your kind gestures?
I want to start up a business.

No, I'm not violent and I won't cheat.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by idahme(m): 1:26am On May 15, 2020
This business dividends won't be declared that's for sure, stop further investment and invest in a viable and lucrative venture ASAP. Count your loses and loose no further, cheers bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by grandstar(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2020
ken711

Taking into consideration the kind of person that you are, I would advise you to set a limit of the things you now want to help her with concerning the flat and then call it quits.

I would advise you not to spend more than 100k further on the parasite. You need to be firm and stand your ground.

I would advise you that upon calling it quits, block her number and also leave your flat for a while as she's going to hound you to death.

She's an entitled parasite and you cutting her off means certain death. Don't feel sorry for her unless you're a confirmed masochist. I sense you enjoy the thrill going out with this kind of girl and observing her. You can afford it anyway (at least initially) and you still feel you have a bright future.

O boy, stop throwing pearls before swine. That kind of girl is worthless and will bring you nothing but pain. She's from a dysfunctional family, a cheat, money-loving, possessive and violent. The scores there are all F9.

You're furnishing that flat for her lovers you know.

Do a little extra something for her and dump her and flee and don't make the mistake Lot's wife made. Never!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MrBigiman: 1:27am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Senior boy, keep us updated on how your choices finally play out. I sincerely wish you all the best.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by babajero(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2020
4 words. YOU ARE A MUGU.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by KcAngel(m): 1:30am On May 15, 2020
MY BROTHER YOU DON EAT AM FOR MOUTH..AND + NA WETIN SHE PUT FOR PU**Y GIVE YOU DEY MAKE YOU DEY MUMU LIKE DIS
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 1:33am On May 15, 2020
Lol. This Guy is a comedian Jare I no believe this story.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by demmie1: 1:36am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Look at this one still claiming smart decision. Your papa suppose change your name to mumu711

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by demmie1: 1:38am On May 15, 2020
How I wish I get these kinds of girls for relationship sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by exynos(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by oyepaulkay(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2020
Ken711
you need to stay off such girl.
1. she's just using you because she sees you can be used.
2. she's manipulative
3. she's violent, sorry to say she might break your office laptop one of these days or do something to make you lose something big either you work or respect from your family and people you have around or just push you out of anger and pim, your enemy is dead or hospitalized.
4. she can actually get you arranged for extortion either by robbery or by kidnapping.....she's desperate.
now finally
6. she can give you diseases that can ruin your life partially or wholly and forever

think about these things.

You deserve better.....

God Bless.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by zinaunreal(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2020
I dislike guys that come to here to cry when they already know what to do. At the end of the day this idiot will still go back to his witch

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Niee11: 1:53am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

Bro please quit I knew parent didn't send you abroad to study for you to end been a mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:57am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

MUMU NUMBER ONE
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ghettochild(m): 2:12am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Oga finish what u started oooo..
Anyways now that ur eyes are opened.. Call it off n stay the Bleep away from her..
Tell her it's over n u don't want her anywhere near u otherwise call the rugged guys in ur area to deal with if she comes to ur apartment to fight or beg u...
Be wise... Don't fall her again o..
Take the redpill like some mumu used to say here on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Toks2008(m): 2:17am On May 15, 2020
ken711 I guess you did not see this thread when it graced front page. Please read and comprehend.
https://www.nairaland.com/5775090/guys-please-stop-giving-money
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nnamdinaija(m): 2:19am On May 15, 2020
Walking under the hot sun causes much frustration. Buy her a car and thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 2:24am On May 15, 2020
ken711:

Bro, your comment has truly touched a nerve in me. I'll listen to you bro..even though today she has been calling, even as I am writing.

I just have to move on.

Wow it seems this story is legit oh. I actually thought it was all Fiction . Anyway , brother try to message me here. 08073662117. U need a Friend at this time. That's my what's app. God bless brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Area4Area: 2:34am On May 15, 2020
OP I don't think you're doing enough for her and that's wicked of you.

Why not buy a piece of land and build her a bungalow, furnish it to taste, make sure everything is in her name, you then buy her a new SUV and I mean tear rubber.
Invite her over and give her the keys to the house and car.

Serious mugun a runs girl is using and you're here asking silly questions. I'm quite sure if you relate this nonsense to any member of your family, they'd be so disappointed for investing in your education.

Nonsense mugun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.