Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (74031 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / “A Stranger Assaulted Me Because I Refused To Accept A Ride From Him” – Lady / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by iykesampson: 11:06pm On May 14, 2020
Well ....in life we make silly mistakes especially in the name of love ......

My candid advice would be for you to call it off because if you are sincere to your self ....the relationship wount lead to any where as she would be ready to dump ur silly ass when she meets a much richer mugu.....

Create an Avenue where they would be misunderstanding between both of you where she would be at fault ..then call off the relations.....quickly walk up to the land lard of the apartment...make him understand that you made the payment for the apartment on her behalf but you want to call it off....and by so doing ....you dont want to see her in the apartment again ....you would rather rent it out to another tenant as it might be difficult to get a direct refund from the landlord....

With this ....I believe you would humble her ego and teach ...her lesson to be humble and respectful.....ensure you tell her to her face why u are breaking up with her .....

Believe me ...after this ...ensure u look for another decent girl as plan B to occupy your heart so you could forget about her shitty ass easily .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ACE1010: 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Help you with what Use your tongue to count your teeth undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Why are people offering advice?
Is it not so glaring that this is a fake story? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Realmargie(f): 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
choose ur own Portion of land and start watering it...like ladies can drama Queen's just choose d one u will forever b happy with

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Senorprinz(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
But, Op, if I ask you for 30k loan for my business now, you go ignore me shey? na your money sha, spend am how you no go regret am. By the way, what did she invest in you prior to you investing this much in her. I'm no relationship expert, neither do i have any other Intel on your relationship, but from previous experiences I've encountered, it's quite risky to invest your emotions and finances into someone who doesn't look like they have any positive input into other than physical attributes. It's still your choice to make though, also I'll advice you to work on your self esteem, you're a king, never let any body give you less than you deserve.
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by jgbemson1: 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Bro I know how u feel but you need to let her go and move on with your life ..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by chaloskyx: 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
you must finish what you have started do you want to abandon the pretty lady just like that. you have to show you are a man that would go to any lengths to make your girl happy even if it costs you your life. yes i said that cause obviously you dont value it and would trade it to please this girl so yes offer your life to her am sure by the time you do that she would know what a lucky girl she is and you would be prod of your self knowing you offered your life to some one who truly loves you enough to kill you with her demands

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Mac12(f): 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:
I have been dating a girl for about 18 months now. Very pretty but my brothers, let me tell you... Look before you leap when it comes to pretty girls.

From the minute I met this girl it has been one money request after another. If it was small sums I guess I wouldn't really mind, as I have always worked for blue chip companies and can afford it. The thing is, her requests are always very big!.....20k this, 20K that.....but my brothers, I have to tell you the one that has made me even disappointed in myself.

She lives with her parents and they are the most dysfunctional family I have ever heard of... Everyday one person is fighting the other, and this my girlfriend, as fine as she is, is the most arrogant, prideful, violent & rude person I have ever met. She hounded me everyday that I must get her an apartment of her own, so she can escape her home, and I agreed to but by saving monthly.

Would you believe, one night, when she was working at a bar as an usher for guinness, she gave her number to 2 different men just because of this apartment. My spirit kept telling me that she gave her number out, but she kept lying...only for me to catch her texting one of the men when we were at church of all places.......

She even went as far as going to meet this rich man at a hotel, but the man ran away when she made that request, and I as a fool decided to finally do it for her. (I suspect she cheated on me that night and I always tell it to her face because she has cheated on me twice before)

I live on the Island and tried to get her to rent here as well, as I really want to keep an eye on her..... She has too many guys around her who live in that area and she is this kind of person who cheats out of revenge, even over small things.....this girl refused and threatened to break things off!....bro, as a mumu I sent the money to her to rent the place and for other things, about 400K.....

Ever since that money left my account, it's like my eyes cleared!!! I couldn't believe that instead of saving my hard earned money, I went and sent it to a girl that has cheated on me twice (or even more), lied to me, slapped me and done so many things.....but I just decided to leave everything for God, seeing as she was desperate.

The problem now is that the demands for that apartment is now becoming too much!!! The expenses just to get the place finished are such a burden on my financial and mental state...

The worst happened about two days ago, she wanted me to pay 20k. Infact I just got so tired of bills that I kinda was stalling on it, but what happened next truly shocked me. Would you believe this girl started punching me, slapping me and even tore my shirt cos of 20k. She even threatened to break my office laptop (working from home) until I sent the money, after that she left........

Now she is trying to apologize so that I will pay for bed and gas and the remaining things....my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started or just free the whole thing and the nearly 500K I have already spent...

Please help!

Bros abeg if you don't know what to do with money, please help me with it. Hunger virus dey finish me and my son

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ChiefSweetus: 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
davosea:
grin thruth be told man,you need a sledge hammer on your skull
End it all!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Eniolakiite(f): 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by buzorcharles(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2020
"my brothers, I know u will say am a fool!...I accept...I am a handsome guy, studied abroad, I just don't know why loneliness made me fall in love with such a sadistic user... My only problem is, do I pay for the bed and just finish what I started"

My brothers and sisters pls can we all in unity hand this guy THE FOOLISHEST FOOL 2020 AWARD

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by ohfta4(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
You are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2020
I have read a lot of bulshit in a while but this tops it all.. all this niggarzzz going all the way out to patronise disfunctional girls . I DONT WAIT FOR CLUE 2 TO KICK YOU OUTTA MA LIFE BITCH. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Noel19: 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
The slap you've been receiving from that bitch ass girl is the jazz she's using on you to do her biddings.

Anytime you try to reset your brain back to default she notices it and lands you another dirty slap that will make you to start reasoning like MUMU.

I believe the recent slap you received from this girl is still potent and working that's why you're still asking people if you should go ahead and add additional 100,000 naira to the 400,000 youve already given her.

Tell me where you live so I can come and deliver better knock on your good for nothing brain so as to forestall subsequent slap jazz she's using on you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by noziz(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy op ur mumu long pass boundary!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Hdanny(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
Brother man you have tried enough, please desist from that girl before it cost your life , that bitch aint your level, she's from the thickest street bro.

Besides where do you base in island let hook up. I base in Ajah
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Superwave: 11:13pm On May 14, 2020
I hate reading story from foolish people. I can't even finish this rubbish.

ken711:

Please help!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by willyjacs(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
My brother, to be honest with u, u are the most foolish guy I have ever seen.
ur story is too foolish to be true.

since ur head nor fit tell u say na ur village people wan wreck u because of pussy.... U can go ahead nd furnish the house, buy her a new gas cooker, buy her a car, employ a driver for her, sign up a police man to be escorting her nd finally rent her neighbor house join her own so that she go get enough space

cheated on u twice, she's cheating as revenge,she's all about money, she's arrogant nd violent.
This lady defines everything a wicked woman should be.

but still, u dey there because she fine.... dey there until u die.

I don't think u have friends, because if u do, them for Don gather flog u to ur senses.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nephilim: 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Lolz lolz.. This is foolishness of the highest order and you no have family members or friends to advise you? Na wa o. Pretty gals wey eyes don tear no be for one person o, if you know you know.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by sunnyworld2love(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Buy her Banz
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by buiquiey(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
Bro, Let me help you out a lil bit from here..

1. Is she staying with you ni? If NO, please how can she get access to your apartment... You need a bold step to walk her out of your site when next she comes.

2. Pay for the gas and bed?? Hell NO!! Chief opt out jejely at this very moment and run for your life else like play like play na you go suffer am with her cos she already knows her way bro...

3. Your valuable certificates and company's properties please keep it safe if possible carry it alone with your and keep it in a close friend's place before she set your apartment a blaze..

4. You don't need a prophet to tell u bro... Run for your life....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by cooltola(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2020
Sometimes i feel this story are made up
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by OriOko88(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy the way I dey laff this post ehn. See what pussy rendered son of man into. There are million of this guys in Nigeria. The pussy niggas. They could sell their father house ontop pussy. Request you could easily turned down, when she didn't put gun at ur head. Sissy man

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by debbydams(f): 11:18pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:
pls do

Bro, your comment has truly touched a nerve in me. I'll listen to you bro..even though today she has been calling, even as I am writing.

I just have to move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Blackicegold(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
Stand up let’s kneel down and pray for you
So with all the glaring flaws you still dai ask that kind question
Haba
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by nanauju(f): 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!

It's ur type of men that encourages such behavior to thrive among lazy girls. Why not use that money and set her up in a business. Or better still get her a job
There are so many businesses thriving despite the lock down. She can use that to take her mind off family palava, and add value to herself. Hope you're also prepared to pay all the bills from the apartment and the day u default, ur replacement is coming faster than the speed of light
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Godsonjolly: 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
m140:

I get one wey I know well well, her boyfriends wey never meet herself collect her belle for another man, pay for naming ceremonies sef, n never met then ooo,
Hmm, it's like there are certain persons this black magic works on. I don't ever think it will work on me. And most times people that fall victim of it are always desperate to get something. So in their quest to get it they fall for the trap.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 14, 2020
AskProf:

Pls, I need just 40,000naira. It would be a huge relief to me.
wickedness will not kill you there
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by OgaRico(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
[b]
ken711:

Please help!
[/b]
ken711:

Please help!

According to you, you know we will say you are a fool but I hope you are not up to 40yrs yet because word on the street has it that,a fool at 40 is a fool foreverrrrrr!
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by bmdmixer: 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
undecided sorry no offence but u are a fool
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
ken711:

Please help!
We are responsible for the choices we make. If what you've written here is true (I'd like to believe so) then please let go of that narcissistic lady. You should not be desperate to get married as marriage is a lifelong thing, you can't just get in and get out of it. If I was desperste for money then I would most likely have done things a I ought not to but I believe life na turn by turn. You deserve someone who'd be very appreciative of the things you do and supportive too. Maybe it's me but I strongly know my worth and would never settle for less than what I truly deserve. Choosing a partner out of desperation is highly ridiculous and can be dangerous. Ask yourself what you want and decide on what you want for yourself, once you know that, you'll be able to make the right decision. There isn't just one fish in the ocean and if shawa no dey satisfy you you get right to change the fish wey you wan chow.
Once you notice that your partner is either physically or verbally abusive as well as emotionally/financially draining, please flee.
Forgive my errors.
Shalom.
Re: My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! by Joefat: 11:21pm On May 14, 2020
What of if this guy was the problem of himself.. I've a friend like that who's had a GF, a kinda of expensive slay Queen and this guy knew. But go ahead to date her.. after like 8months, the mumu guy started to disturbed my life.. that he doesn't think he can continue with the relationship that I should advice him. And I told him if he continues with the girl. I'm the one who will buried when he died before end of day. Because the girl demand is too much even 3 much.. so this guy may also know the kind of girl she was from the start, but base on foreign guy and he may think he has more then enough to spend or to impressed the girl. But he forgot if so called illuminating as a whole date some Nigeria girls. I swear they'll go broke in 3 months, so you will tell me who you are..

So here is my advice.. we dey Waka money dey lost.. just believe the time and the money you have spent during the period both of you are together.. because I believe you've already concluded your mind before you came here, that at from this moment, she's now your Ex-GF.. so just believe does time are in your dream. Because I believe you've wake up now. So if you need to start at fresh, good. And if you think you can still continue your life we're she hooked you. Then go out, enjoy yourself and forget about her.

But if you're still one of does guys doing Love in Tokyo.. no problem. We go nowhere.. but you may not be able to come back here and tell us the part two of your story, grin grin grin. Because I take these as a part one.. grin grin. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.