Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38278 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 10:22am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

She regularly received head from me if that's what u are thinking...and she enjoys it.. thanks

Where you doing it right though? In your head, you may be an award-winning p.o.r.n star but the reality is you are not really good cry hence why she avoided intimacy with you after her experience with the other guy.

Take heart sir, it happens to most men, the good news is that, this will push you to be better for the next girl. Good luck! smiley

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by sacajawea: 10:23am On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
The more we grow,the more our taste changes...her taste don change.
gaaawd!
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Vivianagoja(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2020
I had Same issue... bro I bleeped her 4-5times daily.
Women trashes full ground... just stress that pussy, infact wound it
After apply salt while pretending to give head.
Shitty ass girl
And Hope u no throw in too much Cash ooo...if yes, double the Wickedness.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by mediocre(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2020
Them don trigger your babe release clause grin

E dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Prinnce1: 10:27am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Or what if she harms me in the night before then?

That's why I opt for her to leave first..do you get me?
if you have a car, drive her to the park when she is about stepping down you show her but if you don't get a taxi or keke a drop and follow the same procedures I mention above. The truth is that once a babe cheat on you the feelings is gone, she could have cone to be with you because of free food and many more

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Where you doing it right though? In your head, you may be an award-winning p.o.r.n star but the reality is you are not really good cry hence why she avoided intimacy with you after her experience with the other guy.

Take heart sir, it happens to most men, the good news is that, this will push you to be better for the next girl. Good luck! smiley
Yeah..I was so good at the head , I'm so sure..she cums severally...I'm a IndecentStar , lol...so that's not the reason

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 10:28am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
How could you call my name in that manner
Wetin u be before??
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2020
Prinnce1:
if you have a car, drive her to the park when she is about stepping down you show her but if you don't get a taxi or keke a drop and follow the same procedures I mention above. The truth is that once a babe cheat on you the feelings is gone, she could have cone to be with you because of free food and many more
I have a car but what if I show her and she starts crying and refuse to get down.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by psalmuelwater(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2020
Nuel4:
why?
You think you can stretch a place that can accommodate the head of a baby?
Una too dey watch bluefilm.
I want to believe, you are not trying to say the place is not elastic, or it's the same size from pre Virginity, and now.
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Prinnce1: 10:39am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

I have a car but what if I show her and she starts crying and refuse to get down.
hahaha...baba you have to man up, what this life don teach me is to be strong. The street isnt for gentleman but strong headed. What about you taking her to a restaurant or any place with shade and have this conversation with her, don't wait for her response just jejely walk out of her, let her feel the pains couple with humiliation.

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Mrluv(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2020
sirzee1660:
Lolz....thank God you found out, that's how I was fucking a girl and her boyfriend called and the girl was saying I missed you baby I can't wait to see you ,she was saying all kind of tins to the guy who even spend on her more, I pity the guy, because he pays her rent ,school fees and most tinz I can't even remember.... girls are bad brother, before u marry go through ur spouse phone,read all the cheat especially her female bestie and also clone her WhatsApp message, because marriage is for better for worse....I rest my case
how do i clone whatsapp?
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Bbbwings: 11:06am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

What if she starts crying and forming emotional tears or even probably refuses to go,?

Don't mind that guy.
Na here we go read say
A girl stabbed her bf

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2020
Bbbwings:

Don't mind that guy.
Na here we go read say
A girl stabbed her bf
Lol
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
Dande55:

Are you innocent?
Have you not cheated on your partner before? If yes, then you have no moral right to call her a whòre.

WELL I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON ANYONE IN MY ENTIRE DATING HISTORY, NOT BECAUSE I COULDN'T BUT I'VE ONLY KNOWN AMAZING PEOPLE. PLUS IT DOESN'T COST ME ANYTHING TO DELETE AND MOVE ON. SO CAN I GO ON AND CALL HER A WHØRE?
HELL NO. SHE'S SIMPLY A WOMAN WHO WANTS TO BANG ANYBODY SHE WANTS AND SHE HAS THE FULL RIGHTS TO DO THAT, BUT NOT WHEN EMOTIONALLY TIED TO A PARTICULAR PERSON.

IF SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH HER BODY WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP, SHE SHOULD MAKE THIS KNOWN TO HER PARTNER, OTHERWISE IT'S CHEATING AND INJUSTICE.

MAKE THIS KNOWN TO YOUR PARTNER THAT SINCE HE HASN'T PROPOSED YET, YOU WANT TO PART THIGHS FOR THE NEXT GUY AND HE SHOULD ACCEPT YOUR DECISION IN GOOD FAITH.

THE IMPLICATION OF THIS IS THAT WHILE YOU'RE AT THIS, YOUR GUY IS ALSO AT IT WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS ALSO AT IT WITH ANOTHER PERSON...., WITH EVERYBODY BEING AWARE THAT THEY'RE NOT CHEATING SINCE IT'S AN OPEN BUSINESS KNOWN BY ALL THAT THEY'RE INVOLVING WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR PARTNERS.

AT THE END, MOST PEOPLE WON'T END UP MARRYING THEIR PARTNERS BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT'S SO FUKED UP FOR THEIR OTHER HALVES TO BE MESSING AROUND WHILE BEING WITH THEM IN A RELATIONSHIP EVEN WHEN THEY'RE GUILTY OF THE SAME CRIME.

NOT TO INSULT YOU BUT THE ENTIRE POPULATION THAT SUPPORT "SHE CAN SO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH HER BODY CUS IT'S JUST A RELATIONSHIP" AND "DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET" ARE NOT SMART, AND SHOULD CONSIDER THE ABOVE SCENES THE NEXT TIME THEY WANT TO BE PRO-WOMAN AND PRO-STUPID TOGETHER.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

DUDE YOU BETTER WAIT SHE'S GONE BEFORE YOU TELL HER WHAT YOU KNOW.

IF YOU TELL IT TO HER FACE SHE'LL START WITH THE CROCODILE TEARS. SHE MAY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK. SHE MAY DIE DUE TO TENSION AND SHOCK. SHE MAY STAB HERSELF OR DRINK POISON. SHE MAY SCATTER YOUR HOUSE AND SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE. THIS IS HOW YOU'LL LOSE EVERYTHING AND EVEN END UP IN JAIL.

TELL HER WHAT YOU KNOW AND SECURE YOUR ENVIRONMENT SO SHE CAN'T SNEAK BACK IN. YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH FOR HER SO SHE'S AT IT WITH ANOTHER DUDE. IF YOU'RE NOT ENOUGH FOR HER NOW WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED AND OLDER AND BUSIER YOU WON'T BE ENOUGH FOR HER AND SHE'LL NEED THE WHOLE COMMUNITY TO MAKE UP FOR THAT. ABANDON THIS PERSON AND BECOME SUFFICIENT FOR YOURSELF. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE MY MAN, NO TIME!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Brunicekid(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU TELL IT TO HER FACE SHE'LL START WITH THE CROCODILE TEARS. SHE MAY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK. SHE MAY DIE DUE TO TENSION AND SHOCK. SHE MAY STAB HERSELF OR DRINK POISON. SHE MAY SCATTER YOUR HOUSE AND SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE. THIS IS HOW YOU'LL LOSE EVERYTHING AND EVEN END UP IN JAIL.

TELL HER WHAT YOU KNOW AND SECURE YOUR ENVIRONMENT SO SHE CAN'T SNEAK BACK IN. YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH FOR HER SO SHE'S AT IT WITH ANOTHER DUDE. IF YOU'RE NOT ENOUGH FOR HER NOW WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED AND OLDER AND BUSIER YOU WON'T BE ENOUGH FOR HER AND SHE'LL NEED THE WHOLE COMMUNITY TO MAKE UP FOR THAT. ABANDON THIS PERSON AND BECOME SUFFICIENT FOR YOURSELF. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE MY MAN, NO TIME!
Thanks man, for this wonderful piece

10 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Arthur2021: 11:31am On May 16, 2020
Dande55:

How's it your business what she decides to do with her body when she's not married yet? Is the guy innocent?
And for your last word, go tell that to your dad.
if a guy cheats on his woman will you say the same thing?

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 11:40am On May 16, 2020
Op please don't forget to inform us when you reveal it to her, especially me. Quote me

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by grafixdon: 11:47am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna

If don't have anything reasonable to contribute pls shut your mouth. Can you give the same advice to your brother. If you're the type that cheat in a relationship, you better desist from it else you might not be lucky.

13 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by jericco1(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:
Girlfriend of 3years without proposing and you expect her not to seek for other options.
You time wasters are something else.

This is a very stupid assumption; did the person she's cheating with get married to her eventually?
She is now comestible to birds of prey undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Hahahahahaha...sex game kwa... I'm a horse, I ride to stupor
No be by like that oo. You need to know where to hit and how to hit, where to touch and when and how to touch, where to bite, lick,nibble or suck, the tempo, her mood and different reaction. You fcked up sha 3 years u come begin dey fck like say na routine. You no sabi play to make sex fun for her. Girls will cheat yes but it should not be because of ur weak sex game. Go learn sad
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by tillaman(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
francdec4:
According to the man he said "..since since nau" nau is accronym for a university in awka NAU so I am guessing he is only talking of what happened when they were students in NAU possibly many years ago before you two met and since she is now working according to you that may have beings guy from the past who decided to recall events of the yesteryears.....my guess though.
nice observation but you are wrong, that mojo happened lately, I mean if they haven’t been smashing dirty dirty styles she won’t refuse her dude the moment he tries to initiate sex
If she had been celibate while they were apart na from inside bus her pant go don dey drip as long as she ain’t on her period!!
My advice to Nonsoboy4life is try and tolerate her if you can till she leaves then send her those chats once she’s out of SW, So she’ll know what it’s like to screw a niqqa over

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by WINDSOW(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2020
If u like knack girl every minutes if she ho leave she go leave. The best thing is to call her attention n peacefully let go. E no isy o but u ll thank me in the future with a bottle of Star Lager beer.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Judek2(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
She has obviously read this topic, SHE NOW KNOWS THAT YOU KNEW..

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by tillaman(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
pure crap, no pun intended ma’am but if she wanted a head why can’t she talk if she wanted the relationship to work, give a lady head all you want if she’s going to whôre around she will, the dude said he’s indaboski in bed na, and wait sef why do most girls want a head and most of them won’t let a niqqa impregnate their mouth! Look ma’am I vibe with you but putting someone to watch her doesn’t stop her from whoring around, i have witnessed this first hand
You buy her a phone of 400k na one useless boy go smash her with 2k sub and dodo gizzard!
Na make God help person unto this women matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by tillaman(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

sharp CAPSLOCKED! Always spitting fire

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Genset: 12:46pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Half of her life she say..I'm beginning to think you're just kidding..lol

Something of just 3 years

Can u truthfully say that u have never cheated on her during the period of this relationship?

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
dairykidd:

No be by like that oo. You need to know where to hit and how to hit, where to touch and when and how to touch, where to bite, lick,nibble or suck, the tempo, her mood and different reaction. You fcked up sha 3 years u come begin dey fck like say na routine. You no sabi play to make sex fun for her. Girls will cheat yes but it should not be because of ur weak sex game. Go learn sad
Forget when I tell u I Sabi game, I Sabi game be that
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Atteraino:
Op please don't forget to inform us when you reveal it to her, especially me. Quote me
Ok... I will keep you posted

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
Judek2:
She has obviously read this topic, SHE NOW KNOWS THAT YOU KNEW..
Fortunately or unfortunately she's not on nairaland

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Forget when I tell u I Sabi game, I Sabi game be that
Okay master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.