Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (38302 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:51am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

She has no where to stay...if anything happens to her police will hold me responsible, I prefer to be weak and alive and safe...thanks for your contribution
no where to stay? what about where she came from? hotels? her main nigga place?

you think a love peddler will be stranded in the street?

continue wasting your money while she sexchat with guys.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2020
francdec4:
According to the man he said "..since since nau" nau is accronym for a university in awka NAU so I am guessing he is only talking of what happened when they were students in NAU possibly many years ago before you two met and since she is now working according to you that may have beings guy from the past who decided to recall events of the yesteryears.....my guess though.
Lol...she didn't school in Awka..we went to the same university...since nau is just an expression and doesn't mean Nnamdi Azikiwe University undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 9:53am On May 16, 2020
psalmuelwater:
O jami lara je.
Make sure you stretch that p***y before she leaves for good.
why?
You think you can stretch a place that can accommodate the head of a baby?
Una too dey watch bluefilm.

21 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 9:53am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Ok i saw it but don't bring his mum into this you can call him out another ooo nnam
. I'm done exchanging words with the psycho
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2020
Lostz:
no where to stay? what about where she came from? hotels? her main nigga place?

you think a love peddler will be stranded in the street?

continue wasting your money while she sexchat with guys.
Her nigga doesn't stay in this same city with me...the distance of where she stays from here is far apart,..though she's going soon

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:54am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

She has been having sex severally with that dude, if it was once then it stands to reason..

I have a picture of the guy giving her head too(lol)
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by DonMekino(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2020
ppl condemning op for three years rship as time wasting are daft, dumb, immature and hypocrites....if she feels her time is being wasted, let her take a walk...or did the other guy propose to her?? Let us learn to condemn that which is evil. If she feels op is taking too long, then get the hell out, but from the chats I see, it's all about love-peddling, because this other guy will use "heads" to keep her down for more years.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:
. I'm done exchanging words with the psycho
Oya go and drink your favourite "garri" wink
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 9:56am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Oya go and drink your favourite "garri" wink
It's expensive embarassed embarassed cheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Since she came to your apartment has she cheated on you ? I guess the answer is NO you see she's just like a baby under your care put somebody to watch her for you when she goes back and delete the guys contact invite her over and over again if possible give her head too since that's what is taking her outside that way the love will grow ooo nna
Sorry I don't have time for that...she's an adult and should take responsibility for her actions...she doesn't need to cheat here because she doesn't know anyone here unless she's a prostitute...thanks for your words

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:57am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

It's expensive embarassed embarassed cheesy
Expensive ke
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by arthorjnr(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2020
Dande55:
Girlfriend of 3years without proposing and you expect her not to seek for other options.
You time wasters are something else.

Wow.

But then again, what do I expect from females.
So, she couldn't sit her ass down and have a convo with him?
She cheating was the best option?
Y'll really do want to eat that cake and have it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 9:59am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Sorry I don't have time for that...she's an adult and should take responsibility for her actions...she doesn't need to cheat here because she doesn't know anyone here unless she's a prostitute...thanks for your words
Please now you no it's not easy especially when she has spent almost half of her life with you please give her a second chance ooo nna
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by davien(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2020
DonMekino:
ppl condemning op for three years rship as time wasting are daft, dumb, immature and hypocrites....if she feels her time is being wasted, let her take a walk...or did the other guy propose to her?? Let us learn to condemn that which is evil. If she feels op is taking too long, then get the hell out, but from the chats I see, it's all about love-peddling, because this other guy will use "heads" to keep her down for more years.
They are very immature my brother. It's not like a lady can't leave by herself if she feels a guy is wasting her time. People who endorse that type of reasoning are damaged. Lots of Nigerian ladies will try to gain from all angles and that's just what happened. If you want to play along with them you use wisdom. I personally don't show that I'm faithful as that puts pressure on who you're dating to value you and not the other way round.

6 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Please now you no it's not easy especially when she has spent almost half of her life with you please give her a second chance ooo nna
Half of her life she say..I'm beginning to think you're just kidding..lol

Something of just 3 years

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 10:01am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Expensive ke
Yup cheesy cheesy cool
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 10:01am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Her nigga doesn't stay in this same city with me...the distance of where she stays from here is far apart,..though she's going soon
okay o. just make sure you get rid of her as soon as possible.

I won't waste my time thinking about her safety if it was me
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by arthorjnr(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2020
Dande55:

Naso una deh always talk when a girl seeks for better option.
Besides, your sex game might be poor, learn to satisfy your woman.

Better option?
Poor sex game?

Okay, assuming you're right, what is she still doing with him?
why didn't she stay with Mr IndecentStar cum Better option?
Its easy. Just leave and save a guy and yourself the stress.

9 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Jabarzee(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
simplepee:
Lol.

You should stay together with any lady or guy you wish to marry for atleast 2 weeks before marriage. FOREVER is a long time.

I once said this here and ladies attacked me saying I am cheap, well I still stand by it.

You know some ladies can pretend for that 2weeks

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Half of her life she say..I'm beginning to think you're just kidding..lol

Something of just 3 years
biko nna 3years is not easy in the life of a lady you no time is not on her side and you're all she got don't make this life a living hell for her when you breakup with her please consider your decisions give her a second chance biko nnam butoo enugo ezibon nwa biko
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by arthorjnr(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2020
EricSmallz:
If na me eh, hehehehe. I go blast that girl eh, she go carry bag run. I go dey blast her like 6 times in a day (if I no dey go work o)
Body go tell her say, this guy go kill me o.
I dey blast o grin especially when I dey vex for the girl

Una strong sha o.
Personally, if I really had feelings for such girl, I would see her as scum, filth, I wont be able to touch her.
And she's definitely leaving real fast.

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nobody: 10:06am On May 16, 2020
I empathise with you, you were busy pounding away for hours whilst destroying her va.gin.al walls in in the process thinking that were satisfying her cry but a 10min head session with the other man has shown her the light.

Improve your skills for the next girl.

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by antidisestablis: 10:06am On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Dating for 3 years...
Are you guys “studying” for a degree?

Imagine submitting your resume to the same company everyday for 3years... Wouldn't you try other options?? Don't waste time with someone you intend to marry or they'll be forced to move.

Do not support immorality, whether he proposed or not, a girl that will cheat will cheat, instead of cheating, if the girl finds out that the guy is not serious, she can leave the relationship. I pray that your partner will cheat on you one day and know how it feels.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 10:07am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

Yup cheesy cheesy cool
I guess it's because of this lock down
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by francdec4(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2020
What if the guy is referring to his own school days in NAU when she use to visit her in NAU.
I still believe his remark of ....since since nau meants years back in nau especially as you mentioned she lives in awka which happens to be where the university NAU is located.

The only way to know is to ask her so you don't end up feeling bad if you happen to find out this was an ex from the past who is bored from covid lockdown.

Nonsoboy4life:

Lol...she didn't school in Awka..we went to the same university...since nau is just an expression and doesn't mean Nnamdi Azikiwe University undecided
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 10:10am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
I guess it's because of this lock down
I think it has gone back to it's normal price
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

I think it has gone back to it's normal price
Nigerians will use every opportunity they get to hack the price of food sad........Brother Victor lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2020
francdec4:
What if the guy is referring to his own school days in NAU when she use to visit her in NAU.
I still believe his remark of ....since since nau meants years back in nau.

The only way to know is to ask her so you don't end up feeling bad if you happen to find out this was an ex from the past who is bored from covid lockdown.

Let me now burst your bubble since u insist...I used different cities , not the main towns...non of them have connection with Nau, can u now understand..if you were Igbo u will understand words like nau, Kwanu are used together with English...so your guess is zero..thanks for contributing

15 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Brightdude007: 10:15am On May 16, 2020
Most ladies are adventurous in nature, they want to explore the world. No amount of money, bleep or attention can keep a lady whose eye is still outside except she genuinely have d fear of God. You cant impress most of them no matter how hard u try. In naira Marley's voice 'she is not your gf its just ur turn'

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
I empathise with you, you were busy pounding away for hours whilst destroying her va.gin.al walls in in the process thinking that were satisfying her cry but a 10min head session with the other man has shown her the light.

Improve your skills for the next girl.
She regularly received head from me if that's what u are thinking...and she enjoys it.. thanks

8 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Victornezzar: 10:19am On May 16, 2020
Babyforever:
Nigerians will use every opportunity they get to hack the price of food sad........Brother Victor lipsrsealed cheesy
Sister Biacan
Re: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included by Babyforever(f): 10:20am On May 16, 2020
Victornezzar:

Sister
How could you call my name in that manner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.