Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (21711 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by amyg(f): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
seedord247:

Then plz tell us where she can buy this happiness when most of her juniors have get married finish and you are here telling her to be single and be happy and do you know that the Happiest of day of a woman is when she get married.
Lwkmd.but seriously,OP is not gonna kill herself.its either she was not getting suitors or she was sending them away
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by emilyone(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
watch out for heart breaker, soul breaker and spirit breaker
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by babygirlfl: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2013
I think reading this article might help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / A Girl With White Pubic Hairs / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.