Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (21714 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / 7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Africanqueen2(f): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2011
My dear life goes on. . . Marriage is not d only source of happiness. Besides am not saying she should remain single or get married. Just because she find herself in such situation doesn't mean she should start hawking herself. There are many other ways to feel fulfilled she just have to figure out which way.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by seedord247(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2011
African_queen:

My dear life goes on. . . Marriage is not d only source of happiness. Besides am not saying she should remain single or get married. Just because she find herself in such situation doesn't mean she should start hawking herself. There are many other ways to feel fulfilled she just have to figure out which way.

pls i will like to ask this question are you married? and pls did you that Happiness is both a response to internal experience (self-confidence) and external validation. Humans are social animals. We are dependent on the feedback from others.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Mobinga: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2011
100 bucks. she is.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Africanqueen2(f): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2011
What's your point? @seed
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by seedord247(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2011
My Points? Never Mind. You said life goes on when someone is in her late 30's Without a man in womans life, life is infinitely more stressful, with no one to share emotional issues with, no one to help through sleepless nights, no one to share intimacy with in any way.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Africanqueen2(f): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2011
But still life goes on. She won't kill herself cos of her marital statues
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by seedord247(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2011
but still answer this question are you married?
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Africanqueen2(f): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2011
No am not
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by bug24(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2011
u cant possibly force urself to get marries, else you'll end up being unhappy for the rest of ur life. just take it easy. he will definitely come someday soon.
dont allow despration or frustration push you.
take charge of the situation and u'll be good for it.

but wait o. wetin u dey do since u dey 20yrs sef? play play abi?
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Omolola1(f): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2011
Cool Temper, u culd even get married at age 70, man nor get xpiry date
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by walerian(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Hi , hope you r good, please take it easy , you know the way families are, they'll push and rush you into what you do not want and same family will be the ones pointing accusing fingers, please take your time and watchout for gold diggers, body diggers and soul diggers because they are just too much out there, please hold on to God almighty and be humble, the right man will definatly come your way, it might be any part of the world. I wish you all the best. smiley smiley
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Orton10(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2011
Omolola1:

Cool Temper,u culd even get married at age 70, man nor get xpiry date
Lmfao
**imagining a 70yr/o bride in a w.gown wif wrinkles and squeezed slacky skin all over, and the se.x?what!!!**
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Orton10(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2011
Omolola1:

Cool Temper,u culd even get married at age 70, man nor get xpiry date
Lmfao
**imagining a 70yr/o bride in a w.gown wif wrinkles and squeezed slacky skin all over, and the se.x?what!!!**
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by SALady(f): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2011
Oh! @singlelife please ask them to get over it. Did you ever mention to anyone of them that you are unhappy without a man??
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by delicious1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2011
Under pressure uhn. Don't rush into anything you are not ready for. Tell them all to back off- it's your life and decision to make -at the right time you'll get the right person. All the best!
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by bankylan: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
Check me book on amazon or wsicebooks.com or you can order from me directly. The tiitle is HOW TO SURVIVE HEARBREAK AND PROLONGED SINGLENESS.
Lanre
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by singlelife: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2011
bankylan:

Check me book on amazon or wsicebooks.com or you can order from me directly. The tiitle is HOW TO SURVIVE HEARBREAK AND PROLONGED SINGLENESS.
Lanre

Just checked; didn't find it,
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by bankylan: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2011
google the tittle HOW TO SURVIVE HEARTBREAK AND PROLONGED SINGLENESS BY ELATUYI EMMANUEL OLANREWAJU, It is the ebook format on amazon kindle.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by tpia6: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by idugbe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2011
First of all, you must know that singleness is not a sickness, it's only a phase of life, secondly, there is no age restriction or limit for this stage of one's life. Also, you should know that it is better not to marry than to marry the wrong person. Finally, it is not in the place of a lady to find a husband, according to the scriptures, it is a lady's place to be found, so arm yourself with these truths and relax.
people will put you under pressure, but the question is 'are you under pressure?' Do you really want to settle down now? If yes, then there are a few things you can do.
1. Be busy: get involved in your job, career, biz, etc
2. Be involved in charity work, show someone love not because you want to be paid back, but becaus you really care.
3. Be useful in your local assembly, God is a rewarder (Heb 11:6)
4. Be steadfast in your prayers (Matt 7:7-cool
5. Be yourself, love yourself, love your life and continue to radiate love. It will come back to you!
6. Wait, watch and wait!
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by singlelife: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thank you

idugbe:

First of all, you must know that singleness is not a sickness, it's only a phase of life, secondly, there is no age restriction or limit for this stage of one's life. Also, you should know that it is better not to marry than to marry the wrong person. Finally, it is not in the place of a lady to find a husband, according to the scriptures, it is a lady's place to be found, so arm yourself with these truths and relax.
people will put you under pressure, but the question is 'are you under pressure?' Do you really want to settle down now? If yes, then there are a few things you can do.
1. Be busy: get involved in your job, career, biz, etc
2. Be involved in charity work, show someone love not because you want to be paid back, but becaus you really care.
3. Be useful in your local assembly, God is a rewarder (Heb 11:6)
4. Be steadfast in your prayers (Matt 7:7-cool
5. Be yourself, love yourself, love your life and continue to radiate love. It will come back to you!
6. Wait, watch and wait!
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by Dandas: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2011
U had better go and marry now if u see husband, thats d only solution.Forget about all these consoling words people are giving you.The truth is there that as far as u continue being above 30,husband will start eluding u,unlike in ur early twenties when many will be coming to you.U re getting old,ok,ladies always make this kind mistakes when they re very young ,some do use becuase they want to have more fun before going into marriage,and before u know it,fun will carry them away not knowing they are getting older day by day.Believe it or not,men dont like marrying old ladies but may like atimes to have fun with them.Who will leave a flesh blood of early twenties and go to old cargo of early thirties.
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by singlelife: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
Dandas:

U had better go and marry now[b] if u see husband[/b],

if you don't see the husband, what do you do? Hang yourself?
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by bankylan: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2011
When a lady is over 30, child bearing is always a challenge, and when they eventually get pregnant, complications at childbirth are common, says one doctor!
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by tpia6: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by seedord247(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
singlelife:

if you don't see the husband, what do you do? Hang yourself?

Hug Transformer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by blushmg: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
you will find someone you like here, just check. you can also contact me personally on facebook, i can hook you up.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=511304624&aid=193502
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by MrCork17: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2011
singlelife:

Hey People, I need help

I'm single, over 40 and under pressure from
Parents, Friends and just about every one around me to get Married.

Haven't found the right guy but still praying to.

My question is this:

How do I deal with the pressures?
How do I cope with the pressures?

I'm really looking for ways to cope with
this and would really appreciate sound advise.

Thanks people

40 yrs old? Madam  u almost clockin pension age.  dont worry, age is just a number  wink

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by seedord247(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
Mr, Cork:

40 yrs old? Madam  u almost clockin pension age.  dont worry, age is just a number  wink

at least we've seen pple that gave birth at the age of 60-70
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by MrCork17: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
seedord247:

at least we've seen pple that gave birth at the age of 60-70
erm bro, 40 chicks hav wrinkles undecided
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by queensmith: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
Seedord247 where did you read all the nonsense you wrote? Are you being serious Who told you people need validation to be happy? If thats what they taught you at school you better ask for a refund, ive never heard better b*llshit! Only those that lack esteem need any sort of validation for anything. I dont remember the last time i needed permission to laugh and according to neurologists,'happy hormones' are not released when 'validators' demand them! Who is the validator and validatee? If all the women you know can only be happy when you allow them, only experienced happiness when they got married or thier only recognizable 'acheivements' were being married; then i will advise you to move out of the jungle! Mshew,i dont blame you dudes anyways, its all your sense of joy beleiving your needed to be happy!
Re: Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married by seedord247(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
queensmith:

Seedord247 where did you read all the nonsense you wrote? Are you being serious Who told you people need validation to be happy? If thats what they taught you at school you better ask for a refund, ive never heard better b*llshit! Only those that lack esteem need any sort of validation for anything. I dont remember the last time i needed permission to laugh and according to neurologists,'happy hormones' are not released when 'validators' demand them! Who is the validator and validatee? If all the women you know can only be happy when you allow them, only experienced happiness when they got married or thier only recognizable 'acheivements' were being married; then i will advise you to move out of the jungle! Mshew,i dont blame you dudes anyways, its all your sense of joy beleiving your needed to be happy!

Mshewww( orokoro) being single at the age of 50 and still happy or do you think what happen to sarah in Bible will happen again. (End time is Near) Never use yourself as a derogatory when replying to someone help,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / A Girl With White Pubic Hairs / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.