Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56963 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by darediamond(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2020
espn:
your stat isnt true...
Then what is the REAL or "true" Ratio then?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
instinct57vm:

Red flags all over the place. She earns more than you and you pay her bills ok fine, So what does she contribute to ur life with her higher pay? Again, she doesn’t wear engagement ring that is barely a week old? That babe is clearly not seeing u as her husband. She’s with u Becos her spec never toast her or dem never show face. No concrete evidence to nail her yet but pls reduce paying her bills if it’s affecting ur finance and do not force her to wear the ring. Evrytin go clear soon, time will answer the mystery surrounding her action
Baba you solid!

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by espn(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
darediamond:

Then what is the REAL or "true" Ratio then?

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by darediamond(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=espn post=90052804][/quote]
As usual, just on *e-paper*

Reality, the other side of the coin is the case.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by espn(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2020
darediamond:

As usual, just on *e-paper*

Reality, the other side of the coin is the case.
lol darediamond...well maybe you have your data...stat...survey or census....
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MrSly(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. OP, are you sure you're emotionally ready for marriage?

"We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her"...

Sorry, to say, your vibes is a bit off.

If you didn't trust her enough, you wouldn't have proposed. Yeah

Abeegii carry that your gala trust dey go. That is what they use as leverage to cover. A lady who is serious is serious. But o CE you see those ones that will always bend the rule they are up to sth 100%. If I propose to you and you don't wear my ring I will only advise you once to wear it in our collective interest. If you refuse I will give another ring to another person that is serious. Trust is built and not lavished. If you can't wear ordinary ring where else can you loyal?

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Clashy(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
She is not marrying to ring,go and marry her so that she would get married to you and show the ring you used to marry her.
Sekena...
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Stallione:
Mtcheeww,u better go n do wedding for church,what is engagement,is a type of game

Hello Guyz, this webiste is really paying legit money. Am not lying you can confirm from my home page.
I came here to advertise to you guys so that you can also follow me and earned money this season of pandemic.
You only watched ads and you will get paid. Registration is for free.
If you are doubting me, you can visit the site and check out things your self. by following the link below.

Only those who do not try out something new fails in life. You have to take a risk to succeed in life.
if you have any question you can ask me here. And i will give you a follow up call. You can also drop your
number for me to contact you and put you through on how to earned easily and get your first withdrawal
as soon as possible.

to register follow the link >> https://jatmoney.xyz/161491462029517/
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Westernlove: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

Mumu too plenty for Shiithole sha.....Ah na born dem born this one too Oooh Chai......
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Stallione(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kingpinukecy:

Hello Guyz, this webiste is really paying legit money. Am not lying you can confirm from my home page.
I came here to advertise to you guys so that you can also follow me and earned money this season of pandemic.
You only watched ads and you will get paid. Registration is for free.
If you are doubting me, you can visit the site and check out things your self. by following the link below.

Only those who do not try out something new fails in life. You have to take a risk to succeed in life.
if you have any question you can ask me here. And i will give you a follow up call. You can also drop your
number for me to contact you and put you through on how to earned easily and get your first withdrawal
as soon as possible.

to register follow the link >> https://jatmoney.xyz/161491462029517/
Poo!!
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Streetmovement(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You were a thief in 2020 and you're still a thief this 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.