Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56284 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

The fact that both of you work in the same organisation puts her in a difficult position.

If she wears it to work her colleagues will definitely want to know who her suitor and it will be awkward telling them she's engaged to a junior officer in the company especially if there are more senior people who are also showing interest in her

7 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by jericco1(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
If she doesn't wear it when you marry her then you can complain

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by yesloaded: 10:11pm On May 26, 2020
PureGoldh:

In dx life wey we dey so.....Dem no dey show pikin wey dey 10 months plus him mama breast...once him mama dey ready to breastfeed him...na him go take control of the breast not minding where Dem dey.

In conclusion,Even if you end up making her wear the ring..she will just be putting it on whenever you are around but when you no dey around....She no go wear am and besides I have seen many wedded couples that hardly put on their wedding rings so it's not a big deal.

I wish you all the best

You nailed it here

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Joefat: 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink

Na them
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

her position is a little higher than mine

chief , you are about to commit suicide . best of luck

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13pm On May 26, 2020
Engagement no be marriage. Do the needful before trying to imprint your signature on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by goldensoul55: 10:13pm On May 26, 2020
If her village people see the ring the marriage might not work out again . So talk a chill pill she is only being cautious because of world people and village kpains

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by boyjo: 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Did you ask her what the spiritual challenge was?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by clericuzzio(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

She works in the same organisation as you. Her position is above yours yet you take care of her bills. Now why are you complaining?

Use your savings to buy her father a Lamborghini and her mom a return ticket to Dubai for a one month holiday.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Paschal7890: 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
From the streets did she emerge and to the streets she will return/ And I say unto you "She is for the streets."/ So be not weary when she must return from whence she came. - The Gospel Of Future

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by simplepee(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
Is that why you are crying?

Weak men everywhere
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Abusadiq01(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
Oga, u don ever see where second hand tire Las pass tear leather... u be second hand... move on guy, life no balance at all
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 26, 2020
Men of this generation are just too damn weak. Dafug is this? Creating a thread because of petty things like this?
I shake my head in disgust with the kind of complain threads I keep seeing on nairaland everyday created by both men and women.

Whether these stories and complaints are fake or real,it still doesn’t change the fact that these new generation folks are too damn weak.

Pukes

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by tunnapa: 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
collect it back nah.....

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Royalfurnitures: 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
Marry her first if you want her to wear your ring,this engagement ring stuff has made many girls to lose serious suitors but the owner of the ring is a Play boy

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by pacesetting: 10:18pm On May 26, 2020
How can you get married to someone who is "draining your energy"? Forget about that marriage list for now. It's obvious both of you still need to work on yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by samwash(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
As for me Brother, I don't believe in engagement ring, I believe in wedding ring .
As two of una dey run una show, u don already kwn say this lady go marry you through heart to heart discussion . Na for you to meet her family, next thing na introduction before you kwn wedding don shele. Wedding ring don dey her finger.
Engagement ring ooo !!!
Proposal ring ooo!!!
Na wedding ring na sure pass for ladies.

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Therapyken(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
rosieflower2:
Seconded
not wearing the ring could send a signal to other men that you're open to a relationship. You want to avoid that.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by lilyheaven: 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink
Even wedding ring, I'm not wearing.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Gubioma: 10:19pm On May 26, 2020
Let him wear his ring
Hotzone:

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Kosoco(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2020
Bros this one is strong oooo
Humanoid01:
Eleyi gidi gaan o!
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by stevups(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2020
Calm down! some don't wear it at all until wedding

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 26, 2020
She still dey look you with one eye unto say you fit fall her hand.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Glink2018(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am overreacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with many terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Ladies are now wiser. You want to turn her to the lord of the ring....or probably the engagement ring was giving to you by Babalawo to tie her destiny up. I don't understand you gave someone sth and you are still monitoring her maybe she will use it or not. Op, I put it to you, the engagement ring you gave to her is not an ordinary engagement ring but a Juju ring.

I want DSS to track you down in case there is any crime related to a lady, you will be the first suspect

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Gubioma: 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
pacesetting:
How can you get married to someone who is "draining your energy"? Forget about that marriage list for now. It's obvious both of you still need to work on yourselves.
grin
pacesetting:
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by jasent(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
Bola146:
bitter truth.many guys don't want to accept this.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Sonnobax15(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
grin Op,you be wicked man jor..

so you expect her to be scaring away other suitors simply because you offered her a cheap ring(probably one gotten from a roadside aboki)..

we all know 70% of marriage proposals in this country always end up like the promises buhari made to nigerians in 2015..

op,your plans have failed woefully...i must tell you dat as a man speaking to a fellow man.

you want to be cleaning d towtow all by yourself just because you handcuffed her with a ring dats prone to fade away anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On May 26, 2020
Some of you are really 10-year olds parading ss adults.

Look at the petty nonsense that is giving you sleepless nights and making you pissed off. Is it everybody that must wear ring? You don't know some people are very private and would not want everyone in their business? She wears the ring and the whole office will be asking her questions she would rather not entertain.

You must be the kind of person that likes paparazzi relationship, make everybody dey see una love.

9 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by master69(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worst than olosho, fear them.
wisdom no go kill you bros

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by airmark(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

Did she explain the emboldened to you?

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2020
For you to be engage with someone does not mean you have the right to start living with the person, it's not proper, she's right to have said that to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Therapyken(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
samwash:
As for me Brother, I don't believe bin engagement ring, I believe bin wedding ring .
As two of una dey run una show, u don already kwn say this lady go marry you through heart to heart discussion . Na for you to meet her family, next thing na introduction before you kwn wedding don shele. Wedding ring don dey her fingers.
Engagement ring ooo !!!
Proposal ring ooo!!!
Na wedding ring na sure pass for ladies.
If you don't eventually marry you can discontinue wearing it as not wearing it may imply you are still open to any other relationship. Think about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / Am In Love With My Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.