Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56263 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Shukusheka(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2020
You want her to always wear the engagement ring around so everyone will know she is taken, but you what are you wearing around? Baba go and sleep.

16 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by tunize(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2020
hardly before you see advice on nairaland telling you to fix a relationship all you hear is she's collecting dick bla bla bla. if dem tell u word here e go be like sey dem know u babe in person and e fit give u heart attack o.p filter what to take.

11 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by gungab(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
You want to Close her shop while yours is open

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by NuclearGodzilla: 9:00am On May 21, 2020
2dice01:
grin how them take resemble

They like coins
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Reex12(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2020
just marry her then ur worries will end

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to u. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work so I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.
Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen
Be a man and go marry her. Do you wear engagement ring too? This nonsense of men not wearing engagement rings must stop.

11 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Digableplanets6(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2020
She does not want people to call her lord(lady) of the rings if you decide not to marry her after five years.The only reason you should give her an engagement ring is IF you plan to marry her soon.She is not wearing the ring because it stops potential suitors if you decide not to marry her. She has decided not to put all her eggs in one basket wink.

9 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 9:55am On May 21, 2020
If you need hook up. Call the love doctor on 07034930579
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by theTransporter: 10:13am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:

We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Am not interested in the ring or the kingsmen, am just interested in the fact that she's above you (not a little above you), meaning she gets more pay than you right?, but u take care of her bills with your own pay, may I ask what she does with her's?, aren't you the one who is supposed to be saving so that you can "collect list". Continue draining your energy. Men that want to grow look 4 asset in a wife and not liabilities . My one cent thoo

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 10:15am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to u. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work so I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.
Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen
let us see a pic of the ring first. Maybe the diamond is small

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ronkks(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:

Seek help from someone you both respect. Make sure you resolve any issue that bothers the both of you before deciding to take further steps. Check my signature if you need further guidance

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by RoyalBlu(f): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:

Please, I trust her. But I think if u claim u want something u fight for it!

That's great.

Then, chill and marry.

You can raise your eyebrows if she doesn't show off her 'wedding' ring.

Engagement ring is really no solid guarantee.

I know some ladies show off theirs... But we all can't have the same opinion on issues...

So, just relax!

All the best OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ximenez(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:
Since you already know the truth, but you feel the need to hear it. She's keeping her options open.

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by HQuadreal: 11:12am On May 21, 2020
She no want make you "CHIKE" her later, that ring fit dey block another opportunity who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by SirMichael1: 11:40am On May 21, 2020
TheRealProphet:
insha Allah kill you there. all this religious fanatics ehh.. carry your Allah outta my mention.
At this rate, allah cannot save you. So I'll leave the sheytan to do the needful.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hotzone(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2020
Norman4real:
Otherwise regarding the engagement, you have no claim to her yet.

Thanks
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by paul100(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2020
The following are possible
1)your girlfriend want to chop from other men
2)She does not really love you,she just accepted so that if she does not see the man of her dream,she will know she do not lose anything ie trying to use one stone to kill two birds.
3)She is afraid you just propose to her to have more control over her and maybe after 1yr or more,you will continue telling him,"Our marriage will soon take place"
4)Or the ring you gave her is not Beautiful as she wanted it to begrin
Sha,if i was your girlfriend,i will wear the ring with joy,but time go reach way i go remove the ring if i see you dont have any future plans for us and all you want is to make me a member of the lord of the ringsgrin

11 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2020
Well life become much simpler when you stop complaining and explaining yourself to people and just do what works for you.

Only if you know that, the person you are destined to marry is banging someone else right now, you will realize that life never gets easier, only you become stronger.

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by PheelzAlmighty: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
Audio girlfriend. Fear women grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Horbar1: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
It doesn't matter.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by omoadeleye(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

This her spiritual challenges tire me

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
G
God punish mod wy ban me fr politics section
Fr

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Shormiey(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
You don have any problem bro...next
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Millennialaku(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges
. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

premium tears loading grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by BABANGBALI: 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
She is not ploud of you

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Joefat: 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
Normal thing...

It call u are all alone. Just like DELE
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2020
Well, I don't have gf yet so i leave it to the elders
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by 12345baba(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2020
Bleep off
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ipromote: 10:08pm On May 26, 2020
Mad o grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by DECENCY3: 10:08pm On May 26, 2020
Men have made many ladies to become LORDS OF THE RING thereby missing golden opportunities.

Girls are wiser now. All she does is to wait until the main thing is done to avoid stories.

Bros engagement no be marriage.

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hoodbilonia: 10:10pm On May 26, 2020
Sniper must sell then.
U dont mean it
Rush and get one
Pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.