Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56238 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by ifeanyijonah: 3:27am On May 27, 2020
pls how do I post something on nairaland?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by anonymous1759(m): 3:31am On May 27, 2020
Your girl is not proud of you simple. If you can cope with a woman like that fine but as for me the day I notice my wife or girlfriend ain't proud of me I'll bounce I'll never be a second option. You know why? Because you'll always be the second fiddle whenever the first guy is back.

I would have reason with your girl friend if you've engaged her for at 3 months without plans for marriage but just a week it's too damn early if she truly loves you, the happiness will be seen over her for at least a month.

On a second thought if you trust her 100%, you might believe the spiritual attack she told you about. It's risky to go open in this part of the world. If she's hiding your ring for the Grater Good fine.

My advice. Be vigilant, be spiritual, ask family and friends to pray for you God will definitely reveal her true intentions to you or any of your close relative. This little signs before marriage can be a life safer and a prevention from future heartbreak.

Don't mind people telling you she's smart for refusing to wear engagement after a week. One week is too early not to put your ring on. I can excuse mommy and daddy who refuse to wear their ring not a young couple. Refusing to wear your ring simple means you're putting on your Wi-Fi available to connect. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by FEGNO: 3:33am On May 27, 2020
Like someone earlier stated, she is either leaving her options open or she is being cautious incase of disappointment. Either way, you do not have her complete trust and attention. I have attended an engagement party where a guy proposed to a lady in the presence of friends and family. The lady was beaming with so much joy ( or so it seemed ) until i heard she returned the ring the very next day without much explanation.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ferdinandu(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
Oga why should you be putting engagement ring now instead of wedding ring. Corona wedding is same as engagement, no much expenses so what is your excuse?. I will be your husband is different from i am your husband. Leave the poor girl alone to still keep her options open if you are not ready to be in Marriage now.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2020
Lol who u be shocked shocked
supercase1:

If I ban u now shey u go say na wickedness
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MrDoGood(m): 3:41am On May 27, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:
Your gf reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog
Great movie
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by KIDfurniture(m): 4:11am On May 27, 2020
You re tired ke.. u never even marry am yet oh. Endure biko. Men re meant to die faster .

Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by henryadex(m): 4:13am On May 27, 2020
Spiritual challenges hmm she's not residing with you because of her faith and you want her to be putting on engagement ring, how would she explain to her colleagues in church that she's engaged Bobo cool temper till she is yours finally

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by megley(f): 4:27am On May 27, 2020
If she's not wearing the ring then she's not so sure about marrying you, take if from me

Which one is spiritual challenge?

Guy, talk things over with her before you go and collect list and make mistake oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Kirinwa: 4:30am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

My worry is not even whether she wears your ring or not but rather spending on someone who earns higher than you and who withholds her money. Has she spent a dime on you?

How do you intend to work together if you are the only one spending or loving while the other partner is passive? I think you are dating yourself. Watch it.

NB: I think she doesn't want rumours or gossip at this early stage. I also think she's reserved about showing you off as the engagement can be called off anytime. She's protecting herself or keeping her options open.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Jamesayo: 4:44am On May 27, 2020
There is no way you settle spiritual matters physically and with the opinions of people. Settle it spiritually unless you are not the man meant for her. Fast and pray with her since she understands that path well... I trust God to settle things for you both.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 4:54am On May 27, 2020
There are some Pentecostal churches that don't recognize the use of rings in marriage/engagement. She might be a member of one of the churches,and this thought cannot be easily taken from her heart as she's been programmed that way.
So don't break ties with her if you are satisfied with her.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by TaiKuun(m): 5:03am On May 27, 2020
Marry this girl at your own peril.
She gonna manipulate the hell out of you under the guise of "Spiritual reasons"

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by wizod(m): 5:24am On May 27, 2020
OPstop disturbing us. she is a serial cheat
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ibrahiimo(m): 5:24am On May 27, 2020
Whatever'

Girlfriends and BOYFRIENDS matters are nothing but VANITY upon VANITY.

I'm out of here!!!

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by wizod(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worst than olosho, fear them.

FTC shocked shocked shocked
worse

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by ViktorCash: 5:33am On May 27, 2020
She dey cheat on you grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Richie1234: 5:43am On May 27, 2020
What kind of spiritual challenge that forbids the use of ring ? Does she told you the nature of the challenge ? To set the record straight.
1) Either she is seeing someone else
2) she is not proud of identifying herself with you .or something is not right. My gf is a banker . There is no day she goes to office without her ring . We were meant to get married 10-11 April before covid 19 halted it . By God grace a new date is fix by July to do family and friends wedding
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Glink2018(m): 5:46am On May 27, 2020
It means you are not presentable but while she enjoys your money she will.still.hanging around you...it is good for someone to be fool so that.another person will benefit from his foolishness...op, to.say the.truth, you.are a Fxxl.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 5:48am On May 27, 2020
wizod:
worse
thanks. cool
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2020
She is not your wife yet, she earns more than you but you are taking care of all her bills, your problem is not the lady wearing the ring but you need sense.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by toprealman: 6:26am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

What has the engagement ring got to do with her spiritual issues?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Tumbulum: 6:29am On May 27, 2020
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink
coman take wedding ring tomorrow.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Sleeky2020(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2020
Have you gone with her to see her parents?
If no kindly fix a date with her to see her parents.

Secondly,be wise don't spend on her anymore rather if you are sure you want to marry her tell her that you are saving for her marriage.

Thirdly, why must you date a lady in the same office, what happens to your financial security. I can conclude that this is a framed up story.

Finally,leave wetin dem write for moto enter moto. Only legends will understand.

quote author=Hotzone post=89784328]Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.[/quote]
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Sleeky2020(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2020
Have you gone with her to see her parents?
If no, kindly fix a date with her to see her parents.

Secondly,be wise don't spend on her anymore rather if you are sure you want to marry her tell her that you are saving for her marriage.

Thirdly, why must you date a lady in the same office, what happens to your financial security. I can conclude that this is a framed up story.

Finally,leave wetin dem write for moto enter moto. Only legends will understand.

quote author=Hotzone post=89784328]Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.[/quote]
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by holluphemydavid(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2020
How sure are u Dat she will even wear ur wedding ring �
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by NairaMaster1(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2020
Zinny25:
hope you ain't planning to turn her to the Lord of the rings

maybe she isn't happy that it's you she will be ending up with, you were the least in her options. She's not proud of being called your fiancee or wife.

You're close to the truth.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by NairaMaster1(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2020
HundredWays:
Oga goan marry Her!
Who engagement help?? What did u even engage her on?? Being a free pussy to bang

Goan marry her and complain as a Husband, not boyfriend sad

Did he tell you he's making love to her?

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Gracejeri(f): 6:56am On May 27, 2020
Sometimes I wish we post with pictures, so that we can udge by appearance.. Shebi u want to hold her down for long and chase out other suitors for her? It doesn't mean she doesn't love you, it means she has reasoning.. My brother proposed to a girl and came back laughing that she knows the girl won't wear it.. Which we the family sided for the girl, cos a ring can make you chase out some others that are serious....now they're married with a baby and oh yesterday was their 1yr anniversary.. No be ring be the koko.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by harizonal123(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

When I did mine it was the same thing cos we work for same organization but separate branch. She told me that she didn't want anyone to know about it until our invitation card was out to prevent gossiping and spoilers from interfering & I agreed with her. She didn't wear it that much but she cherished it. I could see that in her. It's been 3 months after wedding & no wahala. How was her mood when u proposed to her?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by friendl: 7:07am On May 27, 2020
Quickly marry her before she changes her mind ,...her eyes still dey outside

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Reynbowjenie: 7:11am On May 27, 2020
Hmm why don't u do all necessary rite, since she doesn't want to wear it,come to think of it some guys propose to some ladies and later marry another,are they lord of the rings ,in a relationship that lasted for ages e.g 5-7 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.