Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56264 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Calicoe: 10:35am On May 27, 2020
Proposal ain't bride price... You are still one of her boyfriends
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by espn(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2020
darediamond:
She sees you as an OPTION not MAIN.

That is an indication of Lack of true Love.

Never Settle for less. Never Marry a Partner who sees you as "one of them" because your MATRIMONY will get shattered in the

Do you want that OP?

Yeah you have made a mistake of paying her Bills.
You can see yourself now that a woman's true LOVE for a Man is not defined by Money.

Infact, in this era of a minimum of 10 ladies to one Man
, spending to woo is Nonsense let alone going by the Proper rule of No Music, No Dance.

O.P , find another REASONABLE LADY.
your stat isnt true...
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Tushmanny123: 10:47am On May 27, 2020
divineuk:
I think she has someone she really wants which is not you so she just accepted yours just incase her ideal man don’t pop the question then she settles with you so she don’t get to loose out on both sides

The guy in question won't recognize the fact that this may be true... He's blinded by love. Don't come and cry here when she tells you her pastor says you guys are not compatible which may be lies. She could have found a better guy with better offer.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ryocaj(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2020
My bro.. it will end in tears
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Charmingpet: 11:41am On May 27, 2020
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink
yes, it's not necessary to wear the ring but when the main thing is done, u can carry go. Most guys propose with ring and turn the ladies into Lord of the rings
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by kikelomojessy(f): 11:52am On May 27, 2020
Bro, go and do the necessary things and watch how she will be flaunting it.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by dadasupremacy(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2020
Best way to propose to give belle una no they hear, let's see her she go remove belle put for house when she is going to work
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by coldFLARES1(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Hotzone post=89784328

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.[/quote] Mi broda, I don't have a problem with her not wearing the engagement ring, but your probing exposed two things: one, the need to properly clarify what the spiritual issues arising from wearing a simple ring is, and the bigger need to come clean if she generally feels you're the one she'd have settled with but is being forced, by time and chance, to tag with you. If there are real spiritual issues, please run! And if she is managing to be with you, reconsider.

With regard to your assertion of being totally responsible for the both of you while she's your superior in a manner of speaking, .... You are about to walk into a mine Field!

In deciding to marry my wife, support was a key consideration and I have not been proven wrong after a little over three years now.

I may need to add that I don't wear my wedding ring, except to church or family functions and cares less if my wife keeps wearing hers or chooses to drop them like I did mine.

I wish you luck
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Fuckgovt: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
Collect it back and sell it
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by coldFLARES1(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
Okeytus:

she is not staying with you, earns higher than you and you still taking care of her bills??
you are already making a fool of yourself
Didn't want to state it bluntly. In this time and age, nothing makes his actions acceptable.

He invests his money in running the home; she's saves hers and uses to take care of her family and capital projects, whose documents would be in her name judging by how they are relating presently.

We can't but wish the Op goodluck.

Sha, me I know say na 'this their cunning cunning love' go first take flight once storm hit their union, because this their foundation get as e be.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by prepresh(f): 1:08pm On May 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worse than olosho, fear them.

FTC shocked shocked shocked
Not all sir
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by adejoseph1980: 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink
. Some ladies have become lord of rings because of yeye proposal
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by adedayourt(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Oga, go and marry her then complain as a husband; stop turning her to the lord of the rings. It's only an engagement -- it's never a guaranty.

He just proposed to her not up to two weeks, how has he turned her to Lord of the rings
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by akdjr(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2020
Me, na when I give my babe belle I propose to her ooooo. As I confirm through scan say na baby boy I renew the proposal again.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by frankblinkz(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Bros don't mind those people up there o.

If I propose to my girl, I will want her to wear that ring 24/7 o.

Which kin spiritual problem wey your ring get wey she no fit wear am? Abi you de do winch sumtin?

Either she's still keeping her option open or she's not really excited about it or she's protective incase you fall her hand and people won't laff when she remove the ring then.

Whatever the case if na me, I go like make she wear my engagement ring all the time
u never jam deeper life girl
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nmezor(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2020
Ryocaj:
My bro.. it will end in tears
How do you know that? Are u a soothsayer abi an angel of doom more or less

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ryocaj(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2020
Nmezor:
How do you know that? Are u a soothsayer abi an angel of doom more or less

Any relationship with a Nigerian babe will end in tears..
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by StennyB(f): 3:46pm On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

Maybe she's waiting for formal introduction first

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by TOMSY(f): 4:14pm On May 27, 2020
OP. Ask yourself "If I were Cristiano Ronaldo or Dangote, would she have worn my ring or not?" Then you'll know whether she values you or not.

Never marry someone who doesn't value you as much as you value them.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Femifm55: 4:56pm On May 27, 2020
frm my own perspective bro, you need to chill!!
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by nonmonk(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2020
What Do Men Want? (And How Women Can Benefit

https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/what-do-men-want-and-how-women-can.html?m=1

What men crave most from women might surprise you.
What men crave most from women might surprise you. Many women think that men just want to have sex, and yes, some do. But there's a deeper aspect to this longing.

https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/what-do-men-want-and-how-women-can.html?m=1
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by akaahs(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

I am really pleased with ur words
Hmmmm bros na the same story we share oo, only that urs didn't postpone the wedding till next year like mine did.
I engaged her on the 15 of February 2020 with the introduction schedule during the Easter time.
I couldn't go home for Easter/introduction cause of the covid 19 lockdown.
I noticed bae wasn't putting on the ring, but I keep my calm. I just visited her last week to talk things out. I decided to confront her as to why she isn't putting on d engagement ring.
She said the ring got lost at her place of work, I just laugh and told her, since the day I gave her the ring, she didn't treasure it cause few minutes of engaging her, she pull of the ring but I didn't say anything that day. But I told her I didn't believe that the ring is missing. We were chatting, she told actually the ring got missing but found it and did not want to missed it again was d reason she isn't putting it on.
I didn't say anything. But I'm sure my bae is weighing her plan or keeping her options open.
I have a strong feeling, she is cheating.
Bro, since it's didn't not postpone the wedding plans, keep on with the planning while it eyes open.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Israel07: 8:27pm On May 27, 2020
Tells u...
He's not even d Man in d relationship from d way he complained abt paying bills n so many terms n conditions.
You don't like a thing change it or quietly let it be. No drama
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
@bolded...Was that necessary

What spiritual challenges halts one from wearing a ring, abi she be ogbanje

All these half baked stories sef angry
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by fujirice: 8:40pm On May 27, 2020
Why do people quickly rush online for things like this?
People differ o!
Do you know my wife almost begged me for a ring. Heck she even bought the ring and I had to pay her back for it.
All these happened after we have gone for introduction and are preparing for our wedding.

I am not a ring person but she is. After so much debate that lingered for months, that’s when I finally succumbed for an “engagement ring”.

OP My point is, maybe your fiancée is not the ring type. If it’s the wedding ring, then I will say it’s ok to raise an alarm. You just have to really find out from her ( not in an accusatory or authoritative way though) why she doesn’t wear the ring.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Siberry: 9:21pm On May 27, 2020
Norman4real:
this here is my only concern from all your issues you stated. This woman is smart, she is saving and probably investing her money wisely while you are foolishly spending yours on her. Otherwise regarding the engagement, you have no claim to her yet and therefore she's not under any law compelled to wear that ring, but in any case that's what we call a "red flag". U better cancel the engagement and save yourself from this selfish woman.

Poster please don't listen to this man.

Many ladies don't wear their engagement rings, becuase some men will still abandon them after engaging them. Go and marry her first.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Jimmyld231: 9:28pm On May 27, 2020
Waiting they do these one you know how many rings she done collect . I can't count how many rings I done buy for secondary School days we call it promise ring. Alaye go do the main thing
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by KomonSense: 9:34pm On May 27, 2020
rosieflower2:
Seconded

Babe you harsh oooo
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nmezor(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
Ryocaj:

Any relationship with a Nigerian babe will end in tears..
That's a BIG lie plz

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by rosieflower2(f): 10:45pm On May 27, 2020
KomonSense:

Babe you harsh oooo
Is not a matter of being harsh, we've seen and heard cases.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ryocaj(m): 1:17am On May 28, 2020
Nmezor:
That's a BIG lie plz
I don't expect u to concur na.. m stating d obvious.. Nigerian ladies r not structured for love and marriage.. They can't b loyal.. The just need a man to take care of their financial n sexual needs.. that's all..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.