Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56280 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by cray91(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2020
yes why would she wear it. you cant hook her down with engagement ring.
wearing the ring would hinder her from meeting her soul mate
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Martinez39s(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2020
Millennialaku:

premium tears loading grin grin
grin grin grin It will all end in... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Mavor: 12:29am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
All these weak men sef. You are seeing the signs and instead of you to do something, you are coming to Nairaland to open a thread and lament. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by instinct57vm(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

Red flags all over the place. She earns more than you and you pay her bills ok fine, So what does she contribute to ur life with her higher pay? Again, she doesn’t wear engagement ring that is barely a week old? That babe is clearly not seeing u as her husband. She’s with u Becos her spec never toast her or dem never show face. No concrete evidence to nail her yet but pls reduce paying her bills if it’s affecting ur finance and do not force her to wear the ring. Evrytin go clear soon, time will answer the mystery surrounding her action

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Heavensent01(m): 12:33am On May 27, 2020
I have nothing to say in regards to not wearing the rings probably some suitors are still knocking her door but guy you mumu I swear

if There is going to be mumu competition in in the world you should represent us. someone is in higher position than you, high salary and allowances and yet you still foot the bill of someone you haven't marry in your house. I have no issues with men giving their woman tips, but footing the bill of a lady you're yet to pay her Bride price, is soundly too dumb

that lady might be giving her pussy to one regular fúcker that pay her no dime yet my guy dey foot bill, they form husband

you people will have sense las las

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by fox26: 12:37am On May 27, 2020
Sell the ring and keep the money in your wallet, you will see many ladies coming for you

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by rollandben(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2020
Guy whats your problem, havent you been told that yo need get marry with your FRIEND not ENEMY or DAUGHTER OF JESSEBEL!

Her action should made it known to yo that she is belong to another man not yours!!
Why are you so dump!!!
My brother,to be candid, try and look for another girl. the chic is not take yu seroiuz.
NA PLAY SHE DEY PLAY YOU.
PLEASE DONT COME AND DISTURB AGAIN WITH WMN MATTER.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by supercase1(m): 12:42am On May 27, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
G
God punish mod wy ban me fr politics section
Fr
If I ban u now shey u go say na wickedness
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by darediamond(m): 12:43am On May 27, 2020
She sees you as an OPTION not MAIN.

That is an indication of Lack of true Love.

Never Settle for less. Never Marry a Partner who sees you as "one of them" because your MATRIMONY will get shattered in the

Do you want that OP?

Yeah you have made a mistake of paying her Bills.
You can see yourself now that a woman's true LOVE for a Man is not defined by Money.

Infact, in this era of a minimum of 10 ladies to one Man, spending to woo is Nonsense let alone going by the Proper rule of No Music, No Dance.

O.P , find another REASONABLE LADY.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by ogbonti: 12:46am On May 27, 2020
why are Nigerians and Africans so obsessed with Marriage? I am not saying marriage is not a good thing but it seems like someone is trying to pin down another person and force him or her to carry his or her problem. I dont get it. If you have your life together, making money and living good with career success, marriage becomes an addition not a compulsion. I taya for una oooo grin
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by ogbonti: 12:46am On May 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin It will all end in... grin grin grin

tears grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Zeal0000007(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

@op let me help you out here. she might be right about not putting on ring but that doesn't mean she hasn't accepted ur proposal, e. g like in my church redeemed, we don't propose with ring. even during exchange of marital vows in front of the church redeemed don't use ring but bible, u only wear ring when u get to the register to sign d marriage agreement, from there u start wearing ring, so don't panic, she's ur wife. paying of the bills should be done mutually, it's for both of u, have a heart to heart talk, then share the bill,
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by aaking(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

Instead of you to Pray that God should reveal to you about your wife to be. You calling on nairaland to help u ,continue bro. You don't use money to entice a lady in relationship cos it may affect you. But she may be saving for the Wedding and for the marital period. For the ring , she might be right. Until you marry her then she'll wear the marriage ring .

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Frankcallys(m): 12:50am On May 27, 2020
Bro, listen and hear me out... You are in this relationship all alone. What makes you think she's gonna wear your wedding afterwards? For those pushing for you to marry her first before complaining, read between the line people.

Trust me, you are her second option. Her first is somewhere at your work place and she don't want him to see the damn ring!

Make up your damn mind, pause the engagement whatever and let her deal with her spiritual something otherwise this will end in tears

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by OKTolu: 12:54am On May 27, 2020
Relationship is complicated
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by joepepsy(m): 1:03am On May 27, 2020
Wear it for her na abi is your ring.
Hotzone:

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Temhellen(f): 1:04am On May 27, 2020
divineuk:
I think she has someone she really wants which is not you so she just accepted yours just incase her ideal man don’t pop the question then she settles with you so she don’t get to loose out on both sides
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Temhellen(f): 1:05am On May 27, 2020
Don’t be judgmental. She might / might not be seeing someone . [quote author=Temhellen post=89999161][/quote]
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Lexusgs430: 1:10am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

Some people just don't like putting their rings on........

Putting on a ring, is not a must........
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by favour32(m): 1:14am On May 27, 2020
To propose these days be like risk,she nor want make dem dey count am for her as larger percentages of proposals nor dey end for marriages.
Na smart girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Trueyarn(m): 1:15am On May 27, 2020
She probably doesn't want her girlfriends to know the level of her relationship with you. She may have been betrayed by someone close because of something similar.
She might just be learning her lessons and trying not to repeat her mistake.

If you know the level of envy girls have for their fellow girl who's relationship has been assured, you will understand.

Happy married life in advance.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by samworthyever: 1:27am On May 27, 2020
Oga marry her first na... See me see trouble, am I a yahoo boy?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by dejio42(m): 1:31am On May 27, 2020
FORGET all the "lord of the rings" rubbish
I dont knw much about rings but a lady who will nt wear an engagement ring will neva wear a wedding ring. Those spirit presuring her go multiply b4 weddiing day.

SEE AS ALL THIS S.S.1 GIRLS FULL YOUR THREAD QOUTEING NONSENSE:naso una papa marry una mama in just 1 week of engagement
#awonoloshoupcoming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by kareemkamil(m): 1:41am On May 27, 2020
Request for ur ring back
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by opiraxy(m): 1:42am On May 27, 2020
Just so you dont turn her to Lord of the Rings...Ring is just a symbol...many dont attach importance to it...Go ahead marry her already

Hotzone:

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 1:44am On May 27, 2020
if she has other clients how do u want her to explain the ring on her finger.better she hide it and hope richer clients might propose to her cheesy
no opportunity to waste

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by jaxxy(m): 2:25am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

Please, I trust her. But I think if u claim u want something u fight for it!

I lost u in the main post then I saw this and I went back to understand this below again.

Hotzone:

From the above I can clearly deduce u are doing everything or most things to keep the relationship going while she’s not little or nothing, despite being in a position to do so, even ur cute ring she cudnt wear to show u off or take a stand. I think i get the feeling, makes u feel u want the marriage more than she and she cud care less. Well there other ways for her to show her commitment to u and the relationship if that’s what u want or are concerned about. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Sterope(f): 2:33am On May 27, 2020
She doesn't wear a ring, why give her one?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by monz(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2020
If you want to marry her, don't waist time and if you don't want to marry her inform her on time.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by peculiar32(f): 2:55am On May 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worst than olosho, fear them.

FTC shocked shocked shocked

not really, she might be scared that she'll chase other men away and you might later dump her. do the needful and take her to the altar
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by peculiar32(f): 3:04am On May 27, 2020
don't let nairalanders scatter your relationship for you.

besides the fact that she doesn't wear the engagement ring doesn't mean you should start saying what you're doing to her financially. with this your kind of attitude I don't think you're ready for marriage cos you're the kind of man that raises irrelevant issues when you have a problem with your partner.

an engagement ring is not a guarantee that you'll end up marrying her, get that into your head.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by linearity: 3:21am On May 27, 2020
She found out that, the ring is very cheap and she is ashamed of getting tagged with it in public. She does not want to hurt your feelings, hence she has not opened up to you.

Try upgrade the ring to a fine rare gem and she will start sparkling, don’t ask me how I know, just do it and thank me later. Am not saying she will marry you though, because she will just dig for the next biggest gold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.