Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59711 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nasir123(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not too bad op
They are not supposed to flee

Because most of the bad traits you mentioned above can be corrected with time

Anyway what do I know

Provided you didn't include smoking weed
Am alright with the list

grin grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Tousteejay: 3:14pm On May 23, 2020
if u are waiting for the perfect guy, omoh u go wait till the judgment day, omoh BKS Jesus na him be the perfect guy.
na olamide (baddo) talk am ooo, no be me
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by t2luv1: 3:22pm On May 23, 2020
Nharncygrace:
The op forgot to mention guys with pink lips always run away from them

Wow !!! kindly elaborate what you mean by pink lips. On a man !!! dang woman you got my attention on this one.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by maximusprime2000: 3:26pm On May 23, 2020
lol dis OP is just getting out of a beer parlour cheesy
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by t2luv1: 3:30pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Especially the stubborn extravagant men won't listen to you. Money today, no money tomorrow... Fleee

I cant help from noticing your screen name. Lawd have mercy. Woman this forum ain't for you.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Mandela27: 3:35pm On May 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not too bad op
They are not supposed to flee

Because most of the bad traits you mentioned above can be corrected with time

Anyway what do I know

Provided you didn't include smoking weed
Am alright with the list
Exactly my brother!
Thank God say stoners no follow for the list.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by JayPeeOham: 3:36pm On May 23, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/04/26/8-type-of-guys-ladies-should-flee-from/

After all the above mentions, you should have balanced the equations by also highlighting a list of the men they should run into!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by t2luv1: 3:37pm On May 23, 2020
Cousin9999:
9.) American.

lipsrsealed

Now this hits home with me. Gotta ask why? I ain't got no dog in this fight. Thought this conversation was between A and B why you bringing C into this. Well there goes the neighborhood.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He'll either kill me or I kill him.. Two alphas cannot sail a ship.
Sure you won't reconsider? I'm 6'2, sexy, freaking cool face and Small trips and my ex says I fvck like a tiger.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by skyfather09(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2020
na that number 5 I be, no lies....
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by JB4life: 3:50pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble

How, please?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Rickylambert62: 3:52pm On May 23, 2020
unfortunately....u can't get a guy certainly almost free from what you pointed out.In this case,the girls will continue to flee
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nharncygrace(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

Wow !!! kindly elaborate what you mean by pink lips. On a man !!! dang woman you got my attention on this one.

Most of them love womanizing..they feels we ladies get attracted to their pink lips.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 4:07pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

I cant help from noticing your screen name. Lawd have mercy. Woman this forum ain't for you.
Lol. You sure?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Queenserah26(f): 4:11pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
{quote author=Oluromantic post=89863287]9) You should avoid guys that love you too much too. You're not the priority of a guy who knows where he's going.[/quote]
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 4:13pm On May 23, 2020
Queenserah26:
Hmmmmmmmmm
{quote author=Oluromantic post=89863287]9) You should avoid guys that love you too much too. You're not the priority of a guy who knows where he's going.
Yes o queen
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by t2luv1: 4:13pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. You sure?

woman nah you know your own thing. if u say the thing sweet who am i to question the validity. The name just made me take a pause
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by t2luv1: 4:15pm On May 23, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Most of them love womanizing..they feels we ladies get attracted to their pink lips.

Humm ok here is my take on that I will stop looking at women behind once they stop looking at my pocket. Just remember ooo close legs don't get feed oo

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Eazie351(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:
9) You should avoid guys that love you too much too. You're not the priority of a guy who knows where he's going.

this! is a banger!.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2020
t2luv1:

woman nah you know your own thing. if u say the thing sweet who am i to question the validity. The name just made me take a pause
Indeed.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2020
I'm having guilty conscience on the number 8 though.

but, I think I'm not. I'm just a lover of it.

being a lover of it doesn't make me an addict.

wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 4:30pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Sure you won't reconsider? I'm 6'2, sexy, freaking cool face and Small trips and my ex says I fvck like a tiger.
Lol. Biko go sit down. Who tiger fvcking eep
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Vulcan24(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2020
thank you

it means you pay attention to relationship development. kudos

man is a bundle of more or mix of these traits you listed.

Everyman carries a thing called burden, our imperfections and failings.

unless u are an embodiment of all these traits which is rarely the case. there's no one with perfect distinction from faults

today's reality has given a new definition to relationships ; topic for another day though
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by LordShiva97(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Well, I'm glad that we shared our views without bloodshed grin
That's how it's supposed to be wink
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. Biko go sit down. Who tiger fvcking eep
Na only tiger part you see?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Akharmony: 4:53pm On May 23, 2020
Make sense...\
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ultimateprof: 4:56pm On May 23, 2020
Next topic will be something like.... 8 kinds of men you should never reject.

1. Jesus
2. Muhammed
3. Buddha
4. Odumeje
5. Gurumaraji
6. Williams Shakespeare
7. Buhari
8. Sam loco efe.

Babanla nonsense.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by jarx: 4:58pm On May 23, 2020
they kuku avoid all guys na.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by MrTruetrue(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2020
Legalcriminal:
I’ll be waiting for you to mention the ones girls should run to angry

These are all the categories of guys. If you run from one, you are surely going to the other. Unless you ladies will remain single for life. We go bang una tire, una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by CurvyDestiny7: 5:21pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.