Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59713 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2020
EllaBella115:
And it's disheartening that 99 put of every 100 Nigerian male have at least one of those characters

99%? Wow, I think you work with International office for statistics.

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Angrymode: 1:01pm On May 23, 2020
It's funny how women don't want none of these but still want all of these in a balanced mixture like egusi and draw mixed with a little banga and stew.

The truth is no matter who or how you are, you can never satisfy a woman.

Actually, these days, what women really want is to totally control every man.

So my brothers, just live free the way you are and don't give too much headache to women's wahala.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Smoke55: 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
I Want To Become Number 5! Who Will Coach Me Please....??
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Austineva(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
emmansus:
What else do we momen wants order than being pampered,care for and Bleep our soul out of this world.tell me what else.no.8.is die Dere.shekena.
don't tell me that u are so much in love with that apparatus

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Expose yourself as a gay naw. Ooop forgot male sucking dick runs in your generation. Ode lomo
How easy it is to get and disgrace most of you shameless NL hoes because of dough
#Nohomo...trust me,I roll with them on here you call #bosswomen.
You are cheap and empty like them lots... .. undecided get out of here!!! Dirty girl!!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 1:04pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Its relative dear. Not all girls abuse privileges.

As for the order of priority you outlined up there, I don't see anything wrong if the man places the wife before career or vice versa as non can halt the other. Loving your wife so much can not make you lose focus except you chose to. Evrn the Bible says, love your wife as Christ loves the Church.

Mr Oluromantic, be romantic o. Hm
I'm super romantic. I didn't give myself the name. Ppl gave me the name having seen it in me. I will love my wife but not at the expense of my career. It's a career she shd helpmeet. I don't pursue the love of women. I rather make myself attractive in words n deeds enough to win their attention. If I'm not attractive enough for her, she's not mine.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by izubext007: 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
apart from number 8 , I don't practice any of these
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

I'm super romantic. I didn't give myself the name. Ppl gave me the name having seen it in me. I will love my wife but not at the expense of my career. It's a career she shd helpmeet. I don't pursue the love of women. I rather make myself attractive in words n deeds enough to win their attention. If I'm not attractive enough for her, she's not mine.

Yeah bro. Ride on! Lol... tongue
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Klechman(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
My type no dey list,I don't fall into any category, very rare to find, na money person no get and no good job.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah bro. Ride on! Lol... tongue
But bae m I sent you one special message like that, you didn't reply. Why na?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oyiboman69: 1:08pm On May 23, 2020
Justiceleague1:
7&8 are the most dangerous
are you sure that you are afraid of no.8 ?

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
How easy it is to get and disgrace most of you shameless NL hoes because of dough
#Nohomo...trust me,I roll with them on here you call #bosswomen.
You are cheap and empty like them lots... .. undecided get out of here!!! Dirty girl!!
Baba you are empty headed. A woman who simply wanna eat a man's money will b happy being with an extravagant man cos she go dey chop without thinking about tomorrow. But u are blinded by your stupidity to reason well but decided to engage me foolishly. Wo I can't come and b schooling ur useless ass abeg. Swerve into the village you emerged from... You d empty barrel shouting like a chihuahua here.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

But bae m I sent you one special message like that, you didn't reply. Why na?

Lol... I saw it but....read my signature. I have a very strong reason.

Is that you on your profile though?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by grandstar(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble

These qualities are either existent or partially existing in some of us. It is when it's in excess that it is s problem
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by thatkindthing: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble
big one
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol... I saw it but....read my signature. I have a very strong reason.

Is that you on your profile though?
Hmmm I knew you may not reply PM that's why I sent d msg in a quote.

Yes it's me by God's grace

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

Hmmm I knew you may not reply PM that's why I sent d msg in a quote.

Yes it's me by God's grace

Oh... Ok.
Cool but its not very clear.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Oh... Ok.
Cool but its not very clear.
Yeah yeah I've PMed you just now. Let's continue the rest on WhatsApp or so. If you type ur number here, calls won't let you rest, that's why I PMed you
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by stanisbaratheon: 1:17pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:

Lol...nice try
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

Yeah yeah I've PMed you just now. Let's continue the rest on WhatsApp or so. If you type ur number here, calls won't let you rest, that's why I PMed you

Hmm... Will check.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba you are empty headed. A woman who simply wanna eat a man's money will b happy being with an extravagant man cos she go dey chop without thinking about tomorrow. But u are blinded by your stupidity to reason well but decided to engage me foolishly. Wo I can't come and b schooling ur useless ass abeg. Swerve into the village you emerged from... You d empty barrel shouting like a chihuahua here.
Heeeha!! There you go bitch! You just got laid by the finest. Now go and search for your next meal instead of crying more than the bereaved.. useless girl!!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 1:20pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Hmm... Will check.
Ok
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by 3RNEST(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
Lanretoye:
Continue to flee until you are 35,that time you will get your own pound of flee.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Heeeha!! There you go bitch! You just got laid by the finest. Now go and search for your next meal instead of crying more than the bereaved.. useless girl!!
Lol your male Ego no go gree is rest. Abeg swerve jor. Useless man. Don't go and look for money.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Rossycee(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
Well said
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ISRAEL4298(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:
9) You should avoid guys that love you too much too. You're not the priority of a guy who knows where he's going.

perhaps girls find it difficult to date broke guys
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol your male Ego no go gree is rest. Abeg swerve jor. Useless man. Don't go and look for money.
check my posts...do I sound hungry like you? Hell no bitch!! I'm on cruise.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by TrippleEEE: 1:26pm On May 23, 2020
Thermodynamics:
Just pray God gives you money, you won't have any single problem in your life will be solved.
All your topics should be about money
Change this mentality. It's not about money at all!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by golddare: 1:26pm On May 23, 2020
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by guru90: 1:27pm On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
bullshit undecided

Nothing like bullshit with Op statements..............

Most guys fall in No. 5..................
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ayubaski: 1:29pm On May 23, 2020
you kukuma want all the ladies to remain single
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Cousin9999: 1:31pm On May 23, 2020
samuelizz:
So which ones should they stay with? undecided

Billionaire reformed mastermind gangster and ex-model who likes buying all the tacky crap they ask for and will listen to them chat bs all day. grin

I'm kidding.

But the gender wars are silly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.