Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59712 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 1:31pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
check my posts...do I sound hungry like you? Hell no bitch!! I'm on cruise.
Do I give a fvck? You must have sense by force.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Cousin9999: 1:33pm On May 23, 2020
9.) American.

lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ofiko123(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2020
Nice write-up..
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Do I give a fvck? You must have sense by force.
Yes I have sense now.....that's y I can never yf your type undecided
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 1:44pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Yawns. This animal is even a relative. Ifele megbu kwa gi there. We go jam for obosi for Christmas and I'll teach you how to respect women. Anumpama
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Richsquad(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2020
Lol story story..I can tell u that i check almost everything on ur list and yet they still flock around me like a pack of hungry wolves looking for my attention,see e get the kind money wey u go get and all these crap u wrote up there will mean NOTHING..it doesnt mean very rich guys are assholes,ofcourse NOT there is this one girl who we are loyal to,the only girl that we still are answerable to regardless of the tons of millions we have cos they are the real deal and stood with us even when any girl in her right senses will run..these girls are the ones that make the cut as wife and we spare no expense when it comes to them..all the others are just after the money and will even insult their bf and husbands when with u just cos u have alot of money..Guys better make money make ur babe or wife no come dey beg guys like me for just one night stand o..just cos u have NOT met guys like me in person doesnt mean we dont exist,trust me fam we are very real and exist,just pray ur woman never crosses our paths cos na them go even beg to follow seatdown for my table..I was not born very rich but i was born into an averagely rich home..and i also tasted poverty at some point in life and have seen what rich guys did to girls i dated b4..bros e dey pain reach kidney o grin so i know as e de do guys when their girl run to get my attention,but it also motivates u to be rich and that was also part of my motivation and trust me now i am very rich and none of my babes can be enticed by any rich guy easily,if u wan snatch my babe make sure say u fit buy am phantom ghost like 3 or u are in the league of guys that can buy big private jets..jets get levels too shey una know?lol bottom line make money joor..i just dey bored so i get time to talk plenty today

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2020
LordShiva97:

Maybe they're not, but I have to point that most of these behaviors are deeply ingrained personality traits that rarely change.

Well, I'm glad that we shared our views without bloodshed grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nharncygrace(f): 1:45pm On May 23, 2020
The op forgot to mention guys with pink lips always run away from them
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ProxyconTechnol: 1:47pm On May 23, 2020
This life can be funny.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 1:50pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:

This fight long oo. I have been reading the fight from the beginning and something came to my mind, I think both of you (Moralgladiator and sweetcoun97) need to know each other very well aside on nairaland only. Probably, you people may get marry to each other. I love both of you! grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

This fight long oo. I have been reading the fight from the beginning and something came to my mind, I think both of you (Moralgladiator and sweetcoun97) need to know each other very well aside on nairaland only. Probably, you people may get marry to each other. I love both of you! grin
Bros I will consider being gay if shes my last female chance at romance.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yawns. This animal is even a relative. Ifele megbu kwa gi there. We go jam for obosi for Christmas and I'll teach you how to respect women. Anumpama
Call your family name and let me have your whole kindred arrested immediately.. Ask Ike Obosi.. undecided
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 1:59pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Bros I will consider being gay if shes my last female chance at romance.

I disagree with you sir. She might have some good attitude which you need to see physically. Forget the way she talk here, that doesn't justify her being a bad lady at all. Pls calm down sir.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Call your family name and let me have your whole kindred arrested immediately.. Ask Ike Obosi.. undecided
Hhahahahha. TAaaaah gbafooo! Arrest gbukwa gi there. Bia hapum aka. Petty male. I'm sure you've masturbated more than twice seeing my mentions so go and rest. Bye
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 2:04pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:

My sister from another mother, pls calm down ooo. I beg you in the name of God you serve! This forum is for fun not a military ground oo grin

Pls try and reason with your friend (Moralgladiator). how i wish both of you can marry each other cheesy. God will bless you dear.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hhahahahha. TAaaaah gbafooo! Arrest gbukwa gi there. Bia hapum aka. Petty male. I'm sure you've masturbated more than twice seeing my mentions so go and rest. Bye
Nwanne onweroo! Onye Obosi ka mu bu, e ga ye li wum. One love but don't spook again.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Mypeople2(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/04/26/8-type-of-guys-ladies-should-flee-from/
OP you did well but forget about what you wrote in number 6 and 8.Ladies can not obey those two.In fact, guys like that will have so many ladies
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2020
I can believe I just read everything through.. Well, Giving is In my blood. So I can say I belong to the extravagant category.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Starz825(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2020
Justiceleague1:
7&8 are the most dangerous
Yeah..u are right but not just menn....
Some women are violent and sex addict...
Wetin op no know be say we have some women in those categories he listed
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by yemionline(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2020
I see
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Anastescia001: 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
My experience with a Mama's boy is nothing to write home about..
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Mrpojj(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2020
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by EmperorGodswill: 2:33pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble

cronic lier i dont belong to any listed above nd dat doesnt put me into any trouble
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Nwanne onweroo! Onye Obosi ka mu bu, e ga ye li wum. One love but don't spook again.
Don't tell me what to do biko. Odinma sha.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

My sister from another mother, pls calm down ooo. I beg you in the name of God you serve! This forum is for fun not a military ground oo grin

Pls try and reason with your friend (Moralgladiator). how i wish both of you can marry each other cheesy. God will bless you dear.
He'll either kill me or I kill him.. Two alphas cannot sail a ship.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by abdullkabar(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
These days, all you see is LIST, LIST EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by MiosheEmpire1(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2020
Hmmm
Bro nobody is perfect.
will u tell me dat u did not belong to one of those categoris?.
Those bullshit u listed above can be corrected witin a month.
Beside d last time i check my dictionary,LOVE NA REAL SCAM COS 2RU LOVE DON DIE TETE.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by abbatoir(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

I'm super romantic. I didn't give myself the name. Ppl gave me the name having seen it in me. I will love my wife but not at the expense of my career. It's a career she shd helpmeet. I don't pursue the love of women. I rather make myself attractive in words n deeds enough to win their attention. If I'm not attractive enough for her, she's not mine.

Nigga.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nasir123(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2020
24kmagic:
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble

That's not true.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Chuksmonika(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
guilty of number three, working on it though.... Just cant help it, i love my mum so so much, Like asking for her opinion while taking some decissions.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Ecpet83(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2020
They should stay with people that smoke weed and take drugs, drink beer and Ogogoro all the time. They should stay with people that kidnaps and steals, they should stay with people that cheats and lies, people that are fearful and lazy, etc. Who is perfect in this world? Please your work need Part 2. Cause Some persons acted in Part 1 and would still feature in part 2. You must balance this thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.