Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59722 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by trippleKAY(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2020
Well... I'm alpha male and no apologies about it undecided

4 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Temptee101(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2020
grin

Then you want these girls to remain single forever.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ChrisKels: 12:00pm On May 23, 2020
J
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by vasco01(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/04/26/8-type-of-guys-ladies-should-flee-from/

OP

All this you mentioned 78.9% of guys nowadays fall in either half or all the above mentioned

But remember that guys are hard to find for this kantri ooooo

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
Op but you didn't tell us the type we should settle for. grin i feel you should cap it up with that.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by lokho(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
If you remove all these characters from all men... I guess all ladies must be single then... No matter what, one must posses at least one of the characters you've mentioned...

No man is perfect...

Endurance, perseverance and loyalty is the key.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by festwiz(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
That weird moment where as a guy you're between 1, 2 and 4... undecided Isn't that a new category?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by shogz89: 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
Take clay and mould the guy yourself

4 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by EllaBella115(f): 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
And it's disheartening that 99 put of every 100 Nigerian male have at least one of those characters

3 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by olagbola45(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
What do woman really want then radarada
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Blackmoran(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
With all this list I can promise any woman who is planning to follow all the advise, that she would be single for the rest of her life... Tell me which Nigeria guy that doesn't have one of this features...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Spuggie: 12:02pm On May 23, 2020
Interesting
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by greatseed: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
All men have some of all the habits you listed aunty.

No man is perfect. Accept & shape people's imperfections.

No human is an angel. All have their good & bad sides

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
Then ladies should look out for jesus because he is the only one that don't belong to any of the categories mentioned by the Op..

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oneeyesunday: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
Meaningless Mumbo jumbo
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
If one avoids all this qualities as u call it, wetin remain?
Nice thread.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by logon599: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
So many do's and don'ts on relationship. Simply allow God Himself lead you to the person He has arranged for you. He's your Father and won't give you something or someone that will destroy you, but whoever he gives you won't be perfect too cos he/she is human, but whatever shortcomings he/she has ate things that can be worked on. This is the ultimate relationship advice.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

1 Like

Oluromantic:
9) You should avoid guys that loves you too much too. You're not the priority of a guy who knows where he's going.

Why?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by lasdas100(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
No be lie, your head de there. Walahi!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Fisher007: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/04/26/8-type-of-guys-ladies-should-flee-from/

Just mould your man now. Lmao

Imagine men putting up all these kind of list of the type of girls, guys should avoid. Pure crap. The guy too will need to mould his own wife.

This is why most ladies will remain single for life. What works for you won't work for others. But what do we know . Like they say Nairalander guys are weird.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by luminouz(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
wink

Kuku get clay and mould them their type na
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Prenonjebose: 12:03pm On May 23, 2020
I don't get what the op is thinking. Extravagant ones? Is that not supposed to be what some ladies want? Do you think they want "stingy" guys. The list is so long. Deep calls deep.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by PastorFire: 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
Poetry.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by kizyalex10(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
binarymachine:

they might run from all but u see that number 2 eh..is nt for naija girls wey lazy like anything.dey better dey chop slap nd abuse nd sit in front of car than smile nd walk.even other things u mentioned.only if u knw hw scarce men are,u will knw that there re some ladies who only criteria they need in a man is to confirm if he is breathing
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 23, 2020
J111333:
...(9)...short guys, they can argue for Africa. grin grin

Is not true for all. I hate argument with passion . In fact I run from anything that leads to argument. That does not mean am short o. I am only pretending to be short. I will soon review my real height

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Numero9: 12:05pm On May 23, 2020
My type isn't on your list. Well, we're very rare you know!
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Williamsesco(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
Make i nor talk first...
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Liposure: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
Battle of the sexes. I'm enjoying this
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by betonnaira: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
Dultezurzu:
Okay one
as any one fallen for ur foolish data scam?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Karlifate: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
Yeah, I remember Think like a man (2012) & Think like a man too (2014) movies.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by wonder233: 12:06pm On May 23, 2020
Reality check OP:
1. Girls love the alpha male: Nothing girls despise more than a pussyfooting male.
2. Girls love the sex addict: Having had sex with plethora of males over the course of time, it is very rare to meet a guy that can satisfy them. So when they do meet one, he is a keeper!
3. Girls love the rich guys: oh common, are you living in mars or in Nigeria? Don't you see those posts girls make about it being better to cry in Dubai than be happy in Nnewi?
4. Girls love the smooth guys: no girl wants to hear the truth. If you aren't smooth, then nothing for you.
Girls love the violent guys: fact check this OP, most girls despise a man who can't hit them. They love the "manliness", they love the make-up sex, they love BDSM in varying levels.
6. Provided they can control them and use them for sex, girls love lazy broke guys. Cos for the first time, they are in charge.
7. Girls love reckless spenders: any girl arguing to the contrary is a hypocrite. That is why politicians, oil workers, yahoo boys, etc get all the best girls.
8. Girls love mummy's boys, cos they know these are spineless guys they can twist to do their biddings once they hook them.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.