Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (59706 Views)

Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 12:34pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:
Op but you didn't tell us the type we should settle for. grin i feel you should cap it up with that.

Good question. Op has not finish yet, he's doing more research on it. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 12:35pm On May 23, 2020
Futuragetty:

Flee oh, But do not flee from a Man that challenges himself to be a better man!
Thank you. One silly bastard come dey quote me dey spill rubbish. I'm sure the animal is a stupid extravagant idiot.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Naijaarchive(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
Shitty rules
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by BigJoe19: 12:38pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Thank you. One silly bastard come dey quote me dey spill rubbish. I'm sure the animal is a stupid extravagant idiot.
Your own na too dey insult people everytime, you no fit ignore.

You can insult me if you like grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
Your own na too dey insult people everytime, you no fit ignore.

You can insult me if you like grin grin
Haa nooo, d fool mentioned my father for no just cause. Haba I can't let that go o. When I no be Mary d mother of Jesus

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2020
I don't think women have a problem with 2
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2020
LordShiva97:

You should probably read the first paragraph of the post again undecided
You're right... But even the characters displayed in the list aren't hopeless.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Liposure: 12:41pm On May 23, 2020
Sheungbengar:
OP , if Ladies flee from all these type of men, which type of Man should they go for?
alien

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin grin
Keep quoting Bible dia.
Isiah 4 vs 1 has happened in the Bible times already
Keep looking for 7 women that will be dragging you.

Shey we cannot have our own spec again ni undecided
you can. Make sure you introduce him to your friends o. grin
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by seyiojomu(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2020
What type of guys should ladies cellotape?
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Talk2david1(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The only thing I can say about the age long gender war on nairaland is that after all said and done, all of us (Alfa meals and feminists) will log out and go and face our warrant (relationship issues) offline.

Kontinue!
This only applies to those in relationships. Not singles, better break up now before it gets worse.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Liposure: 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
calm down. Take a deep breath
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by LordShiva97(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

You're right... But even the characters displayed in the list aren't hopeless.

Maybe they're not, but I have to point that most of these behaviors are deeply ingrained personality traits that rarely change.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Ekene12: 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
Well I'm a super Alpha Male... I don't do others sha
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba amadioha decimate you there. You terribly lack home training but then your dad was probably busy sucking dicks upandan to give you any training. Son of a thousand fathers. Ode oshi. Bloody freaking illiterate without any sense of comprehension. See eh I'm really for a narcissistic bastard like you today o. Yowaa bring it on!
Raining insults like you do to your father at home won't save your condition as you never jam rich fool. Sorry they don't exist anymore. Things have changed,priorities are now different and you pussies have suddenly become old fashioned..hahaha even the street urchin is wise now. Go forth dear evening news......
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 23, 2020
See guys bashing their fellow guy because he refused to cover for them.
See them preaching endurance and tolerance yet any small thing, they'll call ladies ashawo. Thunder fire your balls. grin grin
OP, well done.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by mrpeter010(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2020
These are the very type of guys girls want... Humble yourself and treat them good then watch
them take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Comradewale: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
All men belong to one category or the other ;[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Ogarexmas: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
Someone can actually sit-down and type bullsh*t
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2020
prekumohtim:

I will take this as: I will

Naah....
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
Ladies, there is always one flaw or the other to tolerate or deal with in man's life. You don't have a perfect man. We always walk towards perfections.

However, look very well before you leap. Because there are a lot of dangerous guys outside that will ruin your destiny if you allow them into your life...beware of such guys.. Don't judge a book by it cover there are some cover that are so beautiful outside but empty inside. While there are some covers that are unattractive outside but inside is good..
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Comradewale: 12:48pm On May 23, 2020
All men belong to one category or the other.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Good question. Op has not finish yet, he's doing more research on it. grin

Okeydokey then. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
You are wrong ☹️
Money is everything Nigga

Love is just a word it don't matter to me
I got so rich nothing matters to me
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Olarewaju89: 12:50pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Okeydokey then. Fingers crossed.

Yes dear.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Naah....

Ladies naah means yeah . Studies have proven that
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Oluromantic: 12:52pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Why?
That's the right way. A man's priority as the provider is ..God-career-his wife(home).. A woman's priority as a helpmeet is ..God-her home(marriage)-her career.. Right from garden Eden, that has been God's plan

But a man who wants to die early will change God's plan and put woman before his career. Women that do all things with emotions and keep their sense when it shd be the other way round. You'll show her extreme love only to realize, the excess love is a burden to her at your own peril. That's why most ladies seem to prefer the bad guys who treat them like they don't need them. Girls are always easily influenced but they keep looking for men who will not be easily influenced by their emotions.

A girl tells you all she wants is love, you'll later find out it's d opposite. When a guy gives all for love to her, then she finds another who seem firm enough to know what he's doing, d lover guy's eyes will eventually open for the first time.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by rafcrown(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2020
She came to visit me in those days with her friend. Her friend advised her wrongly and classified me in category 3 above. She went on to marry a wrong person. She is a single mother of 3 now and searching.
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by stephenisaac948(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2020
Bros u need one bottle of ogogoro
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by adewale2011(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2020
My brother you said my mind...
24kmagic:
Unfortunately, if as a guy you don't belong to any of this category of men, you're in trouble
Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by SweetCunt97(f): 12:59pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Raining insults like you do to your father at home won't save your condition as you never jam rich fool. Sorry they don't exist anymore. Things have changed,priorities are now different and you pussies have suddenly become old fashioned..hahaha even the street urchin is wise now. Go forth dear evening news......
Expose yourself as a gay naw. Ooop forgot male sucking dick runs in your generation. Ode lomo

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

That's the right way. A man's priority as the provider is ..God-career-his wife(home).. A woman's priority as a helpmeet is ..God-her home(marriage)-her career.. Right from garden Eden, that has been God's plan

But a man who wants to die early will change God's plan and put woman before his career. Women that do all things with emotions and keep their sense when it shd be the other way round. You'll show her extreme love only to realize, the excess love is a burden to her at your own peril. That's why most ladies seem to prefer the bad guys who treat them like they don't need them. Girls are always easily influenced but they keep looking for men who will not be easily influenced by their emotions.

A girl tells you all she wants is love, you'll later find out it's d opposite. When a guy gives all for love to her, then she finds another who seem firm enough to know what he's doing, d lover guy's eyes will eventually open for the first time.

Its relative dear. Not all girls abuse privileges.

As for the order of priority you outlined up there, I don't see anything wrong if the man places the wife before career or vice versa as non can halt the other. Loving your wife so much can not make you lose focus except you chose to. Evrn the Bible says, love your wife as Christ loves the Church.

Mr Oluromantic, be romantic o. Hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.