Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (42887 Views)

Hilarious Nairaland Photos For Your Weekend Relaxation / TGIF Joke For Relaxation / Kalifa Brings You Smiles: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 2:25am On Feb 13, 2011
coming from a girl: "#AroundOfApplause to all the lying ass born again christian chics wearing wonder bra. . . . . u know damn well that's a deceptive act, **smh**"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 3:09am On Feb 13, 2011
Nice one sledge i dey feel you jare
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
A man buys a lie detector robot which slaps people who lie. He decides to test it at dinner.
Dad: Son, where were you today during school hours?
Son: At School! (Robot slaps son) Ok, I lied, I went to the movies.
Dad: Which one did you see?
Son: Toy Story. (Robot slaps son again) Ok, it was 'A day with [i]por[/i]nstar.'
Dad: What?! When I was your age, I didn't even know what [i]por[/i]n was. (Robot slaps Dad)
Mom: Ha ha! After all he's your son. (Robot slaps mum)

tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs Adamu to her housemaid: "Oh Lizzy, I suspect that my husband is having an affair with his secretary."
The housemaid replied: "I don't believe it ma, you're just saying that to make me jealous!"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2011
Lol!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool jokes - as usual Sledge

I love 'em all - more pls. . . wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2011
Sledge i hope you are not up to something with this jokes
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2011
^^like what??

abeg gist me jor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 12:36am On Feb 14, 2011
you should know now
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by EfemenaXY: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2011
I don't know o!

Bashy, abeg tell me now. . . wink
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2011
ask sledge now haha na my mouth you wan hear say tisa mama die?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2011
u don already talk am
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2011
Wetin i talk abeg no rope me oo
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
LOL. And the implication drama cont.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
abi? ;d
@bashy
u go kpeme 2day, just relax, cus na for ur mouth i hear say "iya sikiri o wo pata"
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
dash out of the thread before Nelson and lysaa come put wahala for my neck
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
Me ke? I don't have muscles to lift the wahala up not to say put it on ur neck.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
Thank jare how was your day hope your guy did not lost his ATM card ?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by chillbabe(f): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2011
‎​Little red riding hood was walking through the forest when the big bad wolf stopped her and said: Bitch suck my dick. Little red riding hood responded: Dude don't try to change the story, u know u r suppose to eat me!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by chillbabe(f): 3:36am On Feb 15, 2011
‎​‎​What would you do: The boss wondered why one of his most valuable employees was absent without phoning in sick one day. Needing to have an urgent problem with one of the main computers resolved, he dialled the employees home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper."Hello?""Is ur daddy home?" he asked."Yes," whispered the small voice."May I talk with him?"The child whispered "No."Surprised but wanting to talk to an adult, the boss asked, "Is your mommy there?""Yes""May I talk with her?" again the small voice whispered "No."Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, "Is anybody else there?""Yes" whispered the child,"a policeman."Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?""No, he's busy" whispered the child."Busy doing what?""Talking to daddy, mommy and the fireman," came the whispered answer.Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece of the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?""A helicopter" answered a whispering voice."What is going on there?" demanded the boss now truly apprehensive. Again the whispering child answered, "The search team just landed a helicopter."Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle,    "Me.
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by chillbabe(f): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2011
Quarrel btw a wife and her moda inlaw!u will leave dis house tday,my son will neva refuse me,unless it is nt dis my breast dat he sucked growing up!to which d wife replied,mama I am nt going aniwhere oh,ur son is nt going to do anithg,unless it is nt these breasts(pointg to her own breast) that he is sucking now!!!lol
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by chillbabe(f): 3:40am On Feb 15, 2011
‎​A woman in a Jewellers store, Farts while bending over to look at a Beautiful Diamond ring. She looks round, embarrassed, & sees the salesman standing behind her. Totally professional, he says,
"Good day Madam, How may I help U?"
Hoping that maybe he hadn't heard her 'accident', she asks "Sir, what's the Price of this lovely Ring?"
He answers,
"Madam, U Farted by just Looking at it, U're going to Pu Pu when i tell U the Price", =))

1 Like

Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2011
The Stingy husband gave the Obedient wife instruction: "When I die, pack all my money in this trinket and put it in my Casket, i need it in heaven" "Sure." she assured. After his death, she put the trinket in the Casket and the Undertakers took it away. Her friend aghast, asked "U cant have done that" "I just did!" said the wife. "I put the cash in my account and Issued him a Cheque. He can cash it in Heaven."
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2011
buahahhhhhahhaha bashy i dey suspect uuuuuuuuuu grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sylve11: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
@joke funny grin cool
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
@nelson wetin i do now?
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by lysaa(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2011
Nice series chilibabes. good job!
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2011
A drunk was hauled into court. "Mister" the judge began, "you've been brought here for drinking."

"Great!" the drunk exclaimed. "When do we get started?" smiley grin tongue
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Nelson6(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2011
lol tyte stuff grin
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2011
Pastor: "You’re lucky this water tastes good, I was about to f[i]uc[/i]k you up with prayers." angry
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by Ultrame(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
BEAUTIFUL!!! Keep it up guys
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by bashydemy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sledge welcome back from the land of the jokes
Re: Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) by sledge406: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
Junior and mum were having a bath then Junior pointed to his mum's pubic region.

Junior: Mum, what's this hairy thing?
Mum: It's a sponge.
Jumior: Okay! The baby sitter has one.
Mum: (surprised) Junior, how do u know this?
Junior: The other day, I saw her washing daddy's face with it. shocked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Chelsea / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife / Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.