Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99796 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by oluspicy: 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
This is serious.

Op, I have nothing to say but I want you to read the the book of John 8:1-11

It is well.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by benueman1(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.
let me show you an example of true love, you see ..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2020
Mtchewww.

Some men are either stupid or they inherited it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Royalfurnitures: 10:19pm On May 25, 2020
Forgive her if she's repented of it

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nwaonyishi69: 10:22pm On May 25, 2020
Amateurish fiction
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Liposure: 10:23pm On May 25, 2020
I'm scared of trusting women dis days
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Enwhen(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2020
[quote author=Cioccolata post=89959001][i][font=serif]You forgave her once
You can do it again.[/s]

[color=#008080][b]So that she can do it again Ko?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by beeniemccoy: 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

You have dated for two years and you have exclusively caught her twice. Probably on your 3rd anniversary you find out she's cheated again and subsequently each year the count increases.

Sometimes I wonder that y'all that post similar post here know exactly what to do but want us to tell you otherwise. Deep down you know you can't trust the babe and now you want to commit yourself to her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by acetylcoa2: 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
And you wonder why the sicks don't receive their healing while these niggas with zero fear of God sing?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Olatlaccon(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
No matter what Dem go still Bleep up...it's in dem DNA....sorry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Olarewaju89: 10:25pm On May 25, 2020
michlins:
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy

Very good talk. You have said it all bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Charmingrascal(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2020
:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Liposure: 10:29pm On May 25, 2020
Y do women cheat
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by InvertedHammer: 10:29pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

/
This is the time to appreciate science more. They have sex reassignment surgery for wimps/simps who are not comfortable being men. You should give it a serious consideration. Were you raised by a single mother, absentee father or in a polygamous family? Just curious because your issue is quiet absurd. To make it more entertaining, just go ahead and marry her. There are others waiting to learn from your mistakes.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by toprealman: 10:30pm On May 25, 2020
Mr VAR time keeper, give her your boxers next time...and your plans.
Una no gree hear word......next!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by zakkxx: 10:31pm On May 25, 2020
My broda God show u all this thinks so that you will make a decision. don't allow the sex to block your brain. he who fine a wife fine a good thing, no be God go choose the wife for you but he will show you some characteristics so that u go make a choice. a word is a enough for the fool and non is required by the wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Vlibray: 10:31pm On May 25, 2020
You are dead meat If you don’t quit
Is this the kind of girl you want to marry ?
Marry her and she’s still going to Bleep another man on your wedding night ...
All the best
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by daddio(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

Ladies sha, as for my ex she will say she used her body to help the man, awon Omo iran-ki'ran.

You better move forward and forget about YEYE LOVE. Better to let her go than kill yourself of heartaches.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ofiko123(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:
maybe your dick game is wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

try doing kegels and control the way you breath during sex

one more thing, she is still in her hoeing phase grin grin

Yeah..I agree with you she is still in her hoeing phase..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:
maybe your dick game is wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

try doing kegels and control the way you breath during sex

one more thing, she is still in her hoeing phase grin grin
You like to use a word simply because you love the way it sounds. What do you think is kegel? Try and download a dictionary. Kegel applies to women, not to men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mikeget804: 10:33pm On May 25, 2020
tesseract:

Lol... Premium tears my brother, Premium Lager tears.. grin grin

My brother, it will not only end in premium tears but, in high premium tears without control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Mac12(f): 10:34pm On May 25, 2020
But why some girls dey bring others bad name
It's quite painful though but bro, I'll suggest you break free from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by marti198(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2020
tesseract:

Lol... Premium tears my brother, Premium Lager tears.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Vulcan24(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2020
u dey date 22 year old pikin and u expect only u to be the cockroach in her cupboard

see guy.... she will cheat on you, mess u up and even wreck u emotionally

when she's 29 and ready for marriage she will send you invitation card

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Agroblessing: 10:37pm On May 25, 2020
benueman1:
let me show you an example of true love, you see ..

Come off it

It either two things true love or the guy is stinkling rich(so the girl wanna have a share or have it all)

Don't judge by pictures
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Topsic70: 10:37pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
.....She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

she's still in her 'hoe' stage.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by obailala(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2020
Whenever. people open threads like these to ask these kind of questions, I just can't help but wonder what advice they really want to hear.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by onegb(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2020
cool

Nawa
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by penusturtle(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2020
No. 1, I don't believe ur story is real.
No. 2, both of u are in d same category, what is right in having sex with someone u are not married to. You, the girl and the choirmaster are all the same.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Akin0: 10:38pm On May 25, 2020
If you can answer this simple question then i will advice you. Are you saying she is the only girl you have been sleeping with? If the answer is Yes, then you can discontinue the relationship. However, if the answer is No, then you need to forgive her and both of you move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Just take your time... Think it through... Whatever decision you make I am in full support....

there is no need to think. better to decide when angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2020
Bros, na express you dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.